[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just fucking lost it /r9k/ I punched two holes in a wall and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1463160527640.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1463160527640.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
I just fucking lost it /r9k/

I punched two holes in a wall and now my parents are talking to me about how to fix my life and stuff. They're acting really worried too.

My hand is bleeding a lot but it doesn't hurt.

Help me
>>
>>29487202
Give it a week and it'll all blow over, my parents always pull this stunt but never follow through. Basically they are too busy and exhausted by the time they get home so just let me be.
>>
>>29487292
My mom is going to call some therapist or some shit tomorrow

What the fuck am I going to do? Theyre going to make me become a normie
>>
>>29487202
Let yourself be helped, Anon. Don't fall back into your defense mechanisms. Please.

Hope you're alright.
>>
>>29487342
I don't want to become a normie fuck

I just want to be a hikikomori forever
>>
>>29487329
Just make empty promises, but trust me nothing will come of this. Is your a father weak willed beta like mine?
>>
why'd you hole punch
>>
>>29487342
their idea of help is probably not actually beneficial
>>
>>29487395
To fuck lt
>>
>>29487359
>want to stay the way you are
>punch holes into walls
wat?
>>
>>29487395
For a split second I just completely lost it for no reason. Most of the time I'm pretty calm though.

>>29487442
I just don't want to become a degenerate normie so being NEET is the only way to avoid this

>>29487370
My father is pretty weak willed but mainly because he works a lot. And what do you mean? You're saying I won't be helped by therapy?
>>
>>29487529
I'm saying that therapy could help, but if you have a weak willed dad like mine then nobody will force you into doing it for long.
>>
>>29487633
You're actually right

Despite the fact that I'm literally going insane and have injured myself my parents just called up some therapist and left me t myself

What the fuck do I do now?
>>
>>29487760
I would be worried if my normally calm kid just punched holes in a wall randomly.
>>
>>29487790
They don't care about me it seems.

Oh well. I'm going to go on a walk tomorrow anyway to break my hikikomori cycle. Who knows maybe I'll actually talk to a real person too.
>>
>>29487760
Go back to sitting in your room I guess, not having a strong father figure really fucks you over doesn't it.

I have no idea how to do anything as a man in this hard world since my dad spent his time watching TV and drinking instead of being the assertive male role model that every guy needs growing up.
>>
>>29487790
Not him but my dad would care more about the wall than the reasons behind why I did it.
>>
Another one:
>dad always complains about not being paid enough at his low end job
>found out he's turned down countless promotion offers because he "doesn't want the responsibility"
>>
Oh great now my siblings are looking at me like I'm crazy too

Now I have nobody at all. Should I go for the therapy?
>>
>>29488735
Please talk to me more r9k
>>
Just take the help and stop being a fuckup.
>>
>american houses

Lmao. In the UK if I punched the wall Id crack the wall and crack my hands on the breezeblocks
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.