[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my gf is flat chested and wants us to have a threesome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1466311201293.jpg (116 KB, 640x779) Image search: [Google]
1466311201293.jpg
116 KB, 640x779
>tfw my gf is flat chested and wants us to have a threesome with a big with big tits
is my girlfriend a cuck??
>>
>>29487143
Either she's a bislut and wants the big tits herself, or maybe she's a cuck. Some girls genuinely enjoy FFM threesomes.

Just, if you actually do it, keep an eye on how your girlfriend reacts if you pay more attention to the chestier girl. If she gets visibly aroused AND (not or) ashamed then you know she's a cuckquean.
>>
nah, she just wants to use this experience to manipulate you into have a threesome with a hot guy she's been crushing on for 3 months
>>
they're in cahoots, they probably want you to beta orbit them and buy them stuff like all women
follow my advice my man, and just dump her and fly solo as the gods prescribed
>>
>>29487349
I'm a NEET lad, I never buy girls anything
>>
>>29487214
This. You better say no unless you want Chad all up in your girl's guts in a couple months.
>>
>>29487214
>>29487349
Both of these anons are wrong. However, the first one raises a good point-

You need to have a stern conversation about your expectations and what opening the relationship, even for a one-night-stand threesome would allow for and entail. If you don't want her begging for other types of swinging, you need to put your foot down about it WAY before
>>
Bisexual, breast envy and sexualizes them.

Or manipulation. Which would backfire, as any girl who partakes in a threesome isn't marriage material.
>>
Sage and hidden.

Fuck off normalfag
>>
It's a trick to get you to say you want to bang a bigger chested girl. She's insecure about her tits and wants to see your reaction about fugging a big titted girl.
>>
>last week we had a threesome with a girl, this week I was thinking we'd try it with a guy
>um, I don't know about that...
>what? why? you had no problem with me licking that girl's clit while she sucked your cock
>yeah, but...
>I thought you were more progressive than this
>...
>fine, if you're going to be a bitch, you can just watch him fuck me
>>
File: 1449283286013.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1449283286013.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>29487511
>OPs face when she immediately calls up tyrone
>>
i would break up with her to be honest. any girl that is willing to share this sexy beast without comitting sudoku obviously isn't in it for the long haul.
>>
>>29487511
>"ok, get out of my apartment, I agreed to FFM not MMF, I am not comfortable with that and don't want it. If you aren't mature enough to understand that I don't see a future with us together"

that easy, cucko

Then you can go bang big tit girl
>>
>>29487398

This anon here is wrong. Don't listen to anything this dumb cunt says.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.