[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
File: 1466092560784s.jpg (8 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
1466092560784s.jpg
8 KB, 250x248
1/1

So this morning while take a long and satisfying walk in the park I stumbled upon a fellow NEET. NEETless to say, it is always statisfying to talk to my fellow NEETs.

It is something pleasantly suprising when both of you share a disgust for wagies and a love for knowledge, food and art. He told me: "You know, when we think of biodiversity we think of such things as flowering plants, mammals, birds and so on. But, did you know that a significant part of species are parasites? In life, many species depend on others just as we NEETs do." He laughed and continued, "See, any species will try to leach of the system, there's nothing wrong with it. But of course, you and I know that NEETs aren't exactly parasites, we have contributed and continue to contribute to society. The NEET is in total symbiosis with society."
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29486957
This is true food for thought.
>>
I've never met a fellow neet in person.

Well, I don't leave my house often.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 568x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 568x479
>>>>>>>""""""The NEET is in total symbiosis with society.""""""""
>>
>>29486957
I get the whole wagekuk meme, but what's your stance on salaried professionals? An attorney, for example?
>>
>>29488203
neither has OP
>>
>>29486957
What have NEETs contributed to society? Genuine question.
>>
>>29488450
Memes
Pure memes
>>
If you have the opportunity to be NEET, you should do it. If you are so ashamed by the idea of not 'contributing' you are a cuck.
>>
File: pepe in the well.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pepe in the well.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>29488273
Not OP. As a NEET myself, I can speak on this with confidence.

To join the NEET ranks is simply to be clever about the time and effort you spend on something.

To leech on other people's work is NEET-like in spirit, nay, it is a moral obligation. We're teaching the world to set boundaries, and those who fail to do so? We will bleed them dry.

We selflessly commit to our leeching ways. If all charity and social security systems were to disappear as a result, leaving us without sustenance, we would die happy knowing that we contributed to a more self serving society.

Long winded I know, tee hee. Where am I going with this, you wonder?

If an attorney were to maintain a comfortable, obligation free lifestyle, he knows the way of the NEET. If he's willing to set aside his moral convictions and sympathy for his clients in order to serve himself, he's well on his way to NEEThood. In more ways than one, tee hee!

Trained, dedicated, hard working professionals are slaves to their profession of choice, including all the ethical codes they'll be forced to uphold. An attorney who understands the way of the NEET and follows that path can not remain an attorney for long. He will soon join our ranks, and be better off for it!

I hope that answers your question, friend.
>>
>>29488698
Well said, we need more free thinkers in this world. I hope to join you people one day, but for now my existence depends on me being cucked.
>>
File: hijak.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
hijak.png
22 KB, 217x225
>>29488764
Thank you. Don't worry about it, wagie. I used to aspire to your way of life, but I simply wasn't cut out for it.

If you are meant to leave the working life it will simply happen on its own. We'll be here to welcome you with open arms if you turn out to be one of us.

But not all are cut from the same cloth. Some wagies are born wagies, and need to accept their cuckery. Pigs will eat their pig slop happily, and in a similar vein many wagies probably just need to accept the life they lead.

It would even be un-NEET-like to force yourself into NEETdom, because us NEET don't exert ourselves.

Relax and let the ride take you where it wants to! I certainly don't mind.
>>
File: IMG_23062016_225007.png (346 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
IMG_23062016_225007.png
346 KB, 400x573
Silly little wagecucks
>>
File: 1466374669095.jpg (164 KB, 1280x809) Image search: [Google]
1466374669095.jpg
164 KB, 1280x809
convert wagecucks there is still time
>>
>>29489369
>tfw you realize that the monkeys from the rugrats in paris movie were all NEETs

Mother of god...
>>
>>29486957
Srsly why do you always lie in these threads? What else do you exactly do all day except watching anime and fapping to hentai?
>>
File: 1466370112346.jpg (9 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1466370112346.jpg
9 KB, 245x250
>>29490563
making wagies make me subs now get back to work before i call your fucking manager
>>
>>29490743
Not him what you just said that to, but really, how though? I know your NEET, frog wart dick, smegma eating, chip crumb in couch scrounging, doorbell rings oh no heart attack/anxiety having ass doesn't leave your room, much less home/apartment.
>>
>>29490743
that feel when you go to subway in your pajamas and make the wage slave make you an elaborate sandwich
>>
>>29490877
>when you go to subway

Yeh, but you don't though, that's the thing. Maybe tu madre goes for you but neh, not you though. You can barely get out of bed in the morning, so don't give me tho.
>>
what a time to be alive when there is a good old fashioned meme upsetting people all over the internet
>>
>>29486957

OP is a wagie. Wagies roasting wagies.

We've known this the whole time, though. Why do you keep replying to this guy?
>>
Yeah whatever pathetic neet, I have a big black bull who inseminates my wife's womb every night and I'm powerless to stop it so I work to afford both of them to live in my house while I live in the tool shed in the backyard. At least I'm being PRODUCTIVE, fucking pathetic neet.
>>
File: c-shed.jpg (289 KB, 1388x858) Image search: [Google]
c-shed.jpg
289 KB, 1388x858
>>29490945
Yep, I heard about you

This you
>>
>>29491041
At least he gets out of bed to do something, you learn a lot of hands-on skills hammering nails in your shed and fixing the bed after your wife and her bull break it for the 8th time. Pathetic neet.
>>
>>29491066
Simmer down streets of wage, I may be a no good cheap NEET jew son of a bitch, but I got nothing but love for the wage, and also cuck.
>>
>>29491066
Maaan, I remember being 18 and breaking a grills' moms' bed on 3 occasions.

Doesn't take a big guy, I weighed 165, just gotta throw that dick.

>tfw fucking your girlfriend and make her wear her moms' thong because "thongs are hot and her room is too far"

>tfw you really get off on putting them back after, knowing her hot mom will wear them

>tfw you break her bed and leave in a panic when she comes home from work early, leaving panties on bed

She knew, guys. Her mom knew.
>>
>>29491303
Or just a shitty rickety ass bed. What the fuck were you fucking on, a cot from the homeless shelter?
>>
>>29491361
But don't answer that, a rhetorical question because it never happened. I got something for the boss is Lupino around?
>>
>>29486957
How much do neets actually cost the average taxpayer? I bet you'd rather pay that than work with them.
>>
>>29491428
Probably not enough where the individual taxpayer would notice.
>>
eradicate all NEETs
>>
>>29491361
Nah, son. Sturdy, hardwood frame.

Maybe cherrywood, it was exquisite.

The acoustics were fantastic when her head was thumping that headboard, gotta get a guitar made of that stuff.

>>29491413
Nah, man, nah. I don't know who you mean. Never met the guy.
>>
>>29491428
Like half a penny for every taxpaying citizen.
>>
>>29491724
Half a penny per? Per dollar spent? Per 10 earned?
And where do you get that number?
>>
>>29488698
This is easily one of the most pathetic, cringe worthy things I've read in my entire life. Thanks for the answer I guess.
>>
>>29490475
But takes double damage from anything else
>>
File: 1465416503561-b.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1465416503561-b.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>29486957
>walk in the park
>talk
>NEET
>society

Made me reply/10. Fuck off, kiddo.
>>
>>29486957
You bring up a good point.. are humans evolving into parasites?
>>
>>29488698
What about someone who is a writer, or an artist? Working from home and creating works of interest to the general public? How does this manner of living differ from the NEET lifestyle?
>>
>>29492413
>tfw neet with bf
Not actually neet all the time. Work very part time at least a couple times a year, and going back to school this fall. But I'm still getting autismbux. Was working ten hours a week until last year. I think I was only truly neet for a year or less around 2010.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.