[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /secretchad/ here? >date tumblr feminist for 2 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1440980396105.png (1022 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
1440980396105.png
1022 KB, 1024x689
Who /secretchad/ here?
>date tumblr feminist for 2 years
>she slowly stops loving me, I'm almost cucked
>dump her, still want to talk to her
>very lonely and sad, but better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all
>decide fuck it, I'm just going to focus on myself, and I'll never find a girl that good again
>start going to the gym, reading more, becoming a "good guy"
>gain about 20lbs, decide I really only need to work on social skills, so I devote most of my time to actually going and hanging out with people
>I was a sperg at first but I would pay to do shit so people would hang around me
>start doing drugs, drinking and partying
>realize that I'm attractive when girls start hitting on me
>still no game
>still sad
>get a tinder, have about 50 matches, all of which stopped responding after I try to have an actual conversation
>my bio is actual stuff about me, things I considered interesting
>got stupid drunk one night and just changed my bio to "6'6'' med student"
>instantly got much more matches
>started matching so many I didn't even message half of them back
>decide to just let my friends talk to these girls, since they are much more smooth than me
>realize that I'm attractive enough that I can be extremely forward with girls
>become the biggest narcissistic asshole ever
>still sad, just cope with drinking, drugs and random sex
>ex starts trying to contact me now, I get happy for a second and then realize how fucking disgusting she was compared to some of the girls I was fucking
>now dating some 9/10 college cheerleader that is madly in love with me who I cheat on regularly, treat like shit, and cum inside of

tldr; it doesn't get better unless you're tall and attractive
>>
File: tim farron and co.jpg (616 KB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
tim farron and co.jpg
616 KB, 3008x2000
hollow
>>
>>29486798
So are you actually 6'6"?
>>
>>29486798

dude that's exactly what's happening to me, like i'm at the point where i'm getting matches with hot girls but actually lose the pussy because i'm actually trying to talk to them. how can i get past this stage? i mean i try being an insensitive douche but i just care too much since i've been in love?
>>
>>29486798
Does anyone know where I can find more of these lakers cheerleaders with ugly dude pictures? I know there are more and I find them hilarious.
>>
>>29488796
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171385271&page=1&s=9c4f4b7032acf1f7ad13836772244da8
>>
>always awkward and weird growing up
>get older, start watching how people act to gain self-awareness
>less autistic but still weird looking in high school
>run into oneitis from high school a couple years back
>she looks exactly the same
>I've grown into myself physically and look pretty alright now
>so dead inside that I don't even care if I get rejected anymore
>asked her out right there after not seeing her for years
>still together
All this time the Chad was inside me. Who knew that being numb from years of crippling depression was a good substitute for actual confidence?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.