[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 231x244
Who here /actuallyaracist/? I feel ill around blacks and spics. They smell bad, look downright odd and their cultures suck.
>>
File: monkey martial arts.jpg (11 KB, 279x448) Image search: [Google]
monkey martial arts.jpg
11 KB, 279x448
>>29486496
K, why not.
>>
>>29486496
Racist? On 4chan? No way!
>>
>>29486496
I honestly dislike the idea, but when you live primarily around people of specific ethnicities and witness the mannerisms/behaviors of the majority of them, often enough, you may develop a habitual aversion to them unless you believe in social justice rhetoric to the point that you cannot allow yourself to admit it and pretend like everybody is civil and decent.
>>
>>29486590
Most people on here I felt were memeing and never went through with their bigotry. I myself do all the time in real life though. God bless Montana.
>>
>>29486622
This, at first I felt idealistic and hoped it was just because of poverty, but as I got older and saw that even minorities with money acted the same fucking way, I started to realize the truth.
>>
>>29486496
Most people on this board are the quiet white betas at school who use this board as an outlet to say what they want cause they're to pussy shit to in person. This thread isn't anything new.
>>
>>29486690
>white
>beta
Pick one. Once you become a true beta you lose your title as white. What do I mean by true beta? Well I mean someone who doesn't follow through with their principles in the real world. If you're really a racist, don't hide it, that's being a beta. If you're a conservative in a room full of liberals, don't hide it and swallow your pride, be a fucking man, stand out.
>>
File: Konosuba_03_11.jpg (373 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Konosuba_03_11.jpg
373 KB, 1280x720
>>29486496
>black and spics SUCK!! YEEE!! U S A!!

O-ok.
>>
>>29486812
Nice Mongolian rice paper illustrations.
>>
>>29486496
I never thought I was racist. I still don't really think I am. I don't necessarily believe whites are superior to blacks. But I do believe in fundamental differences in our cultures and races. Fact is I don't trust niggers. They thieve, they smoke weed like cigarettes, and they are always out looking for pussy. Those are the only 3 things that go through their mind.

It happens with whites too but on a lesser scale.
>>
>>29486779
whites are always beta. any women they come in contact with all turn into uppity sluts eventually. it's like they're inherent cucks.
>>
I don't see how anybody could actually like asians.

Sure they invent stuff and make money and all that, but have you tried hanging out with or spending time around asians? They're incredibly unlikable.
>>
File: ss (2015-06-04 at 10.11.04).png (272 KB, 675x475) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-06-04 at 10.11.04).png
272 KB, 675x475
>>29486496
radical racist here, I hate niggers because everywhere they go society degrades into shit
would love if government announced minority hunt down day and supplied whites with a permit and a assault rifle to shoot any nigger you want
>>
>>29486879
Source? Oh wait...you don't have one. Please, take you cuckold fetish elsewhere.
>>
>>29486970
Certain places in Detroit you could theoretically kill a nig nog and police won't investigate cuz too much crime
You racist prick
>>
>>29487431
Boohoo wacist ;'(
>>
>>29486944
>one asian i met was an asshole
>every asian is an asshole
probably cause ur just a prick and no one wants to spend time with you desu
>>
>>29487539
I gave you advice din I
:3
>>
Healthy racist here

Actually being East Asian implies automatically that you are a healthy racist.
>>
>>29487955
butt mad chang look here bud asians are pretty fucking autistic they literally don't understand the concept of morality , ultra materialistic , blatant scammers , cheaters , always have the mentality that if your not screwing someone or cheating the system your not it right.
>>
>>29486496
What do you think of pajeets? I always thought we were a step above niggers, sandniggers, and spics but not as good as whites.
>>
>>29486496
I'm Hispanic and I don't smell except for my balls after a good fap session.
>>
>>29489071
Indians are worse than all of the groups you just mentioned.

>horrible to look at
>have a reputation for being repulsive smelling
>arrogant pricks
>>
>>29489190
True, but at least we aren't raping and pillaging through europe like it's the fucking 1300s and mostly stick to ourselves. We're douchebags but we aren't violent....
>>
>>29489071
Pajeets are ok if they're westernized, same with other Asians imo
>>
>>29486690
Yeah because you'll get jumped by a bunch of niggers or have your life ruined by white cucks.

>hurr you're a pussy

we know the consequences
>>
>>29489250

>we aren't raping
Pajeet my son, have you been to your home country lately?
>>
>>29489991
>implying we're raping as much as sandniggers

Also at least we keep the raping to ourselves instead of spreading it to civilized cultures.
>>
ya I hate black people and the browns
and most asians
>>
>>29490079

>at least we keep the raping to ourselves
>implying that is any better
>implying India's population isn't 1.2 billion

you poo in loos still have caste system among yourselves based on the shades of your already shit colored skins.

If you don't have any self respect as a culture, tell me why we shouldn't dismiss you all the time.
protip: you can't
>>
>>29490250
Tbh I think our culture is fucking cancer. We can't even poo in the loo how the fuck can we have a dignified society? Oh and btw the designated shitting streets meme is actually true, I've been there and there are streets that smell fine but then I move to another one and it smells horrific.
>>
>>29486496
Everyone here is racist anon. Anyone claiming to be non-white or leftist is a troll btw
>>
chauvinism isnt racism.
fuck off!
t. actual racist
>>
>tfw dont want to be racist because big black middle aged co worker is really cool and talk about anime and games with me all day

Its not fucking fair
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.