[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here has literally no friends? the loneliness is killing me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1461406660190.jpg (648 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
1461406660190.jpg
648 KB, 3191x1760
who here has literally no friends?

the loneliness is killing me.
>>
>>29486281

Is the guy in the top right actually bad looking?
>>
>have friends in school
>forced to move schools
>"don't worry you'll make lots of new friends"
>20 years later still waiting

thanks mom
>>
I used to have people who probably considered me to be a friend. But I cut off all contact. I always do this when I get a group of friends. I don't know why, but it feels incredibly natural to cut off contact with people.

Don't worry OP. Having friends is weakness, it's dependency, it makes you vulnerable and prone to emotional blackmail. Only those who care about nothing and have nothing to lose are really human.
>>
>>29486303
Shit jaw.

I have no friends OP. I'm ok with it though.
>>
>>29486303
>oddly shaped nose
>retruded chin
>shit jaw

You bet he is.
>>
>>29486303
>Is the guy in the top right actually bad looking?

you're joking right? he's ugly as fuck

vloz
>>
>no friends in real life
>play mmo
>no friends and haven't been invited to a guild
>>
I work out, but I think I fuck around too much to be added to the OP pic club.

They may be ugly, but at least they have nice bodies.
>>
>>29486281
me. I find that it's better to consciously avoid thinking about it and instead seek out escapism to occupy my mind with fictional relationships.
that's why I even got back into anime recently.
it keeps me from falling back into depression by being too aware of reality.
>>
>>29486312
Honest question: did your parents divorce?

I was born the youngest (by a decade) with two siblings and parents together. Then my father left, then my brother left, then my sister moved away, and then my single mother became depressed and often told me I was the reason she was so unhappy. When I was a kid I still remember being at my older cousin's house and him saying we were going out to meet some of his friends and I bent down to tie my lace and said in a panic "wait for me!" but he gave me this weird look and said "I'm still right here on the computer". I guess I have an anxiety that people will leave me for whatever reason so I just don't even bother to form close bonds with anybody. I really don't have a strong instinct to form relationships with people, I just make a good impression, have people be nice to me, then have them think I'm pretentious or narcissistic because I don't maintain the initial warmth or try and form a friendship.
>>
>>29486346
He looks like a better looking version of me
>>
>>29486378
>Honest question: did your parents divorce?
No they are still together. My father is weak, he sometimes lets my mother walk over him so he doesn't have to argue with her, but that's what many men do. Other than that their marriage is pretty happy.

>I just make a good impression, have people be nice to me, then have them think I'm pretentious or narcissistic because I don't maintain the initial warmth or try and form a friendship.
It's pretty similar with me. Although I think my problem stems from something different.

I was bullied in middle school, quite a lot by some standards. Beaten up and stripped down to just my underwear, waterboarded, beaten, burned with lighters. I also had better grades that most kids effortlessly (call me a fedora if you want but it's a fact) so to stop this bullying I integrated myself into a group of boys from my class.

Thanks to my good grades they would copy from me etc and as an exchange people never fucked with me after that, this was never said explicitly but it was obvious. It's kind of like in prison where you join a group to be safe from attacks.

Well as time went I got pretty good "friends" with them, they actually started liking me and hanging out with me but I just never really considered them friends. To me I was still integrating with them to protect myself. And then when middle school ended I no longer needed them. I was their "friend" but at the same time I knew I had to cut off contact. And so I became abrassive and stopped talking to them.

Since then, I've been doing this whenever I got a new group of people. Thanks to being beaten up I can easily integrate into groups but I always end up cutting them off. I did that with people who I used to be friends with in high school. About two weeks ago I deleted contacts to everyone I knew from university. I don't know why I do this. I just have to.

Well this is quite a rant. But I think our problem is similar.
>>
File: jeff_beard.jpg (402 KB, 1920x1435) Image search: [Google]
jeff_beard.jpg
402 KB, 1920x1435
>>29486281
They would be 100% bangable Chads with beards.
>>
>>29486303
Everytime you ask this, a little piece of you dies inside.

R.I.P CHINLET BOII
>>
>>29486281
Loneliness is fine. I guess it isn't loneliness in that case, but solitude. Who has friends, do those actually exist in real life?
>>
File: 1465965053483.jpg (111 KB, 666x800) Image search: [Google]
1465965053483.jpg
111 KB, 666x800
>>29486281
>Have 0 friends
>Start talking to some guy from /r9k/
>He becomes my e-BF
>Make plans to meet up
>Tell him how fucked up I am
>He doesn't care, still wants to meet and go on dates and stuff
>Even says he loves me (I know its cringe, but It felt great)
>He decides he can't put up with me anymore
>Saved our last convo on my phone
>Cry every time I look at it

Even robots don't want me
Just..
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.