[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no friends, literally not a single one How do I talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1440436386201.png (6 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
1440436386201.png
6 KB, 300x180
>tfw no friends, literally not a single one
How do I talk to people? How do I make friends who want to talk to me? How do I maintain a friendship? I'm tired of being lonely and having nobody. I can't connect with other people.

Who else /literally no friends/ here? Let's commiserate together. Please.
>>
>>29486092
I feel for you, but it's too late. Soon the normalfags will come like a tidal wave shitting on you and saying it's all your fault. There's nothing I can do, anon.
>>
>>29486109
I want to be normal too. I want to be a normal person who can have normal friendships with other people.
>>
>>29486126
You need to learn how to lie, anon.

Go outside and lie your fucking ass off. Lie so much that you can't tell the lie from the truth.

Your lie should be that "everything's awesome". It doesn't matter how much life is actually shit, you need to constantly project the aura that everything is awesome. Never let them see you sweat, never let them see you stop smiling. If you go to an event, lie and act like fuckers should be honored that you made time in your precious schedule to fuck with their plebian asses. Always act like you have other things you could be doing.
>>
honestly, the biggest barrier I've seen to friendship is people rejecting it from people they see as beneath them. Everyone does it unconsciously, but if you treat others like that, how can you expect to get treated nicely by others?
Alternatively, put yourself out of your comfort zone by learning a new skill or something.
A good strategy to use is that if you don't do something practical and physical about something you want to do within 5 seconds of wanting it, you're not going to end up doing anything.
Just try not to live a sedentary lifestyle and you'll be alright.
>>
>>29486183
I don't want to act like an arrogant person. I just want to talk and be with other people and feel understood.
>>
Stop being lame, I haven't had a friend in 8 years and it's been glorious.

I used to have two group of friends for different activities, it was attrocious.

I can teach you how you can get friends though.
>>
>>29486092
op, do you want to be my friend?
dsferx
>>
>>29486282
shit takes time dude
friends aren't made over the course of 1 fifteen minute interaction.
>>
>>29486324
It's been years, not 15 minutes.
>>
>>29486313
I dunno. Every time I interact with people from here I remember why I don't do it often. Every here is too aggressive and sarcastic now. I can't connect with people outside of 4chan, but I can't connect with the people who browse here anymore either. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>29486439
I don't visit /r9k/ often, so i'm not like all the bitter faggots from here.

do you use Steam?
>>
>>29486513
I think any relationship based off the fact that I don't have any friends would be a bad idea, but I appreciate the gesture. I just want to talk and empathize with other friendless people right now.
>>
>>29486664
>I just want to talk and empathize with other friendless people right now.
but i don't have friends too
i don't visit r9k, but i'm still a loser
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.