[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw normies actually, unironically believe this >tfw normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 14
File: images (7).jpg (7 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
7 KB, 279x181
>tfw normies actually, unironically believe this
>tfw normies wouldn't even last a fucking month in our shoes
>>
I mean I'm suicidal, but it is in some ways true. Every time I get right up to the precipice, the thing that stops me is the fact that I don't want to hurt my family.
>>
>>29485928
If you were suicidal you'd fucking kill yourself idiot. You're not suicidal you're just a dumb fucking normalfag. You think "I'm sad sometimes :(" and "I think about killing myself sometimes :(" means you're depressed and suicidal. What a fucking joke.
>>
>>29485928
The way I see it is that feeling shitty about "hurting" someone with that decision is just another thing that you'll be too dead to care about.
>>
>>29485956
I've been to the psych ward three times. How many times have you gone?
>>
>>29485960
Once I'm dead I obviously won't care, but I'm currently still alive.
>>
What if you're causing pain to others just by existing? It would be a lot easier for my family if they didn't have to support me.
>>
>>29486033
If that's true, it obviously doesn't apply.
>>
>>29485902
Well yeah, it does hurt other people to off yourself. But often with said being so unbearable that a suicide was just inevitable. It's like the pain and horrow that comes with losing a loved one to cancer. Sure, that's a very tragic thing which affects those whom the patient dearly knew. But I promise you with nimble confidence that the experience and terror of having cancer was a much worse thing to go through than to see someone else succumb to it.
>>
>>29485971
Oh why were you there anon? Doing some attention whoring? A cry for help :^)?
>>
>>29485956
>If you were suicidal you'd fucking kill yourself idiot.
Hello, it seems that you're confusing the state of being and/or having suicidal tendencies with the actual actions of suicide. Which has as much difference between the two as a racist who just holds it as a belief or opinion, and a racist who actually goes around physically assaulting people.

>You think "I'm sad sometimes :(" and "I think about killing myself sometimes :(" means you're depressed and suicidal. What a fucking joke.
Yes, it can mean that. And yes, it often does.
>>
>>29486084
There is no practical difference if you simply hold a belief without acting on it. A racist that doesn't do racist things isn't a racist. You say you're suicidal, do you have a plan to do it soon? Have you taken actions to prepare for the actual suicide? Tied your literal noose? Well, why are you still alive if you're so suicidal?

Idiot
>>
>someone got treated as the storm drain for the misery of society
>h-he should've kept on going with that and not inconvenience us by the implications of his suicide

fucking normies I swear
>>
>>29485902
>I'm so depressed normies cannot understand my suffering
>in the comfort of my basement I suffer because I have no gf

Fuck you. Go back to tumblr already you drama queen.
>>
>>29486150
>A racist that doesn't do racist things isn't a racist.
A racist is just anyone where other people's race, ethnicities, cultures, etc. play a factor in how they approach them as either individuals or collectives. There are differences between harbouring a racial belief, racial prejudices, racial bigotry, racially-motivated actions, hate crimes, etc. Something both your /pol/s and Tumblrs often forget.

>You say you're suicidal, do you have a plan to do it soon?
They often do.

>Have you taken actions to prepare for the actual suicide?
They usually have.

>Tied your literal noose?
Weird specific request.

>Well, why are you still alive if you're so suicidal?
Because suicidalism is the state and approaching-proclivity to suicide, not the actual action or death itself. Similar to how being terminally ill puts you in the state of decrepitude approaching doom of your, but you still have the actual death part to get to first before any of this means anything.
>>
>>29485928
Your family is going to forget about and brush your death off to the side, I've had several die in my family and it happens everytime.
>>
>>29486353
>>29485928
As someone who's been volunteering at a hospital for three years now for his pre-med, I can say with experience that sometimes death of a family member can be a good thing. Whether it's suicide, or something tragic like cancer, it seems that it's for the best in some cases. Because no matter how hard, how tragic, and how difficult the loss is, it's a bubble that still going to pop eventually. The agony it leaves you with as an ending that comes in a gradual, timely manner. Which is almost the complete opposite as living with someone who's suffering from a lethal illness, a disability, mental problems, etc. In those cases, that shit just keeps going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going until they either finally kick the bucket, they abandon each other, it ruins their relationship with other people in their lives, they kill themselves, or they finally die some other way. Until then, at least for a lot of families here, is just nothing but complications that ruins everyone's day. Sure, a death is terrible thing to go through, but it sometimes the most brief. :/
>>
>>29486084
gtfo from that fucking board you fucking normie scum
>>
>>29485902

Normies are such fucking swine, they would forget about you in a matter of days and move on with their lives. Disgusting modern faggots.
>>
>>29485956
that's retarded.
you're basically saying that people who actually killed themseves weren't suicidal until the moment they did it.
>>
bumpiieghiengsoi
>>
File: 1466373937638.jpg (5 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
1466373937638.jpg
5 KB, 278x181
>girl attempts/commits suicide
"I wish someone had helped her T_T"

>guy attempts/commits suicide
"Suicide is the ultimate selfish act blah blah"
>>
>>29485902
Most normies would breeze through your life without much of an issue because they are healthy well-adjusted people.

I mean it might take them a while to undo the massive amount of self-destructive things you've done to yourself like failing to get a job or form healthy relationships with the opposite sex but within like a year they would be a fully functioning member of society.
>>
>>29488890

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis

don't even care if it's bait, maybe someone will learn something
>>
>>29486575
Thank you for your perspective. I hope your occupational endeavors go well.
>>
>>29488930
A normie suddenly put in OP's shoes would still have their normie mental and social skill set in place and would almost certainly pull OP's life up several tiers my sheer virtue of not being OP.

Unless he is literally trapped in his parent's basement and somehow unable to leave the house.
>>
>>29489075

So your argument is if you took away all the aspects of a person's shitty life and left only literally physical location in common then their life wouldn't be as shitty. Amazing logic there Sherlock
>>
>>29488930

Has nothing to do with the world being just. It's literally cause and effect. You want to play vidya all day and never leave the house? Then yeah no shit you won't have friends or much of anything really.
>>
I'm suicidal. I don't have any IRL friends but most of my online ones are suicidal. I've lost some to suicide already, and it hurt me badly. I still miss them. I still blame myself for not being a good enough friend to save them.
I might have that same effect on some of my friends. I don't want them to be more lonely than they already are. I'm older than most anons here, and I feel like they see me as the father they never had sometimes. I can't let them down.
>>
>>29489127

You're describing exactly what the just world hypothesis is. Stop being overly literal.
>>
>>29489119
Well, what the hell does a month in our shoes mean then?

A normie in the body of an robot would be able to handle most things in that robots life and improve it.

The worst part of any robot's life is almost certainly themselves.
>>
>>29489155

So you're saying if nobody ever leaves the house, they should have a normal social life?
>>
>>29489191

I interpreted the meaning of the OP as being "normies couldn't handle the level of pain robots feel and continue to bear". This pain could be from a variety of sources, such as ongoing shunning or ridicule as a result of appearance or lack of skills/intelligence, or disabilities. Or it could be that they had everything going for them and continually made shitty choices.

The implication here is that normies shouldn't negatively judge people who are in a shitty situation without knowing how they got there, and certainly shouldn't look down on someone for wanting to end their pain regardless of its origin.
>>
>>29489242

I forgive you for having such low reading comprehension.
>>
>>29485902
Comma splice RREEEEEEE
>>
I hate when normies try to discourage suicide by saying it doesn't take away pain because there is nothing when you die. Nothing is nothing, not pain.

The same reason why so many of us prefer sleep to life
>>
>>29489345
What the fuck are you talking about? I remember in Middle School when I'd write in this one space with an algorithim to detect grammatical errors I had a nillion of these
>>
>>29485902
Normies are absolutely ABSOLUTELY terrified of having suicidal thoughts.

It makes me smile internally.
>>
>>29485956
why havent you killed yourself then
>>
>ITT: the daily mental gymnastics of robots trying to take pride in their diseased lives

If they haven't already, they probably spouted 'le just world' meme to legitimize their crying.
>>
>>29485902
>lifetime of unbearable misery
>kill self
>mom feels sad for a year, 10 or so other people feel sad for a week to a month

it's a net gain, really.
>>
File: stop_please.png (425 KB, 486x495) Image search: [Google]
stop_please.png
425 KB, 486x495
>>29486330
Don't respond to the guy calling you an idiot, hes just a troll

He saw that you said you were suicidal, and hes trying to pick a fight with you
>>
File: Bait Worm.jpg (54 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
Bait Worm.jpg
54 KB, 670x503
>>29488890
this is lazy bait, but im going to treat it like its serious anyways, because there are people who seriously believe this

youre assuming that all robots have never tried

the reality is that a lot of robots have tried very hard, and failed anyways
>>
>>29485902
Does that someone else want to kill themselves after? No? Who gives a shit then
>>
>>29485928
If not for my nieces and my nephew, I'dve been found swinging from a tree a while ago.

Someday, but not today.
>>
>>29486150
"Hurr look how edgy my bait is. Shore is fun having summer offa skewl"

Jesus fuck, kid. You need to grow up, nobody sees your over-the-top edgelord bait as cool or interesting. You just look like a dick. Where are your parents when they need to be monitoring your computer usage?
>>
>>29489632

Who the fuck here is taking pride in their lives? Normies can't even let undesirables express their pain without being ridiculed
>>
>>29489906
>Who the fuck here is taking pride in their lives? Normies can't even let undesirables express their pain without being ridiculed

Go ahead and deny the apparent smugness of robots jerking each other off for being so much more resilient than normies. Wouldn't be the first thing you've deluded yourself over.
>>
>>29489632

you can claim any way to view the world that doesn't coincide with yours is mental gymnastics mental gymnastics if you want, and you obviously saw the link to the just world meme posted here before you wrote this.

they are to blame for their condition, but insulting their way of life without any logical reason other than, "you are too disfunctional to fit into society" is retarded. The statement itself was retarded, since a normie the definition of normie in this board, wouldn't even imagine themselfs in their situation, the most pathetic thing isn't their status in society, it's their want and desire to ascend to normie status, get tfw gf , family etc, ONLY then do they start their mental gymnastics, I can elaborate more what I mean, but helping the mental health of robots out of pity is something I won't do.

tl;dr : stop using the mental gymnastics meme, not elaborating on it makes you look like a tool.
>>
>>29485902
>>tfw normies wouldn't even last a fucking month in our shoes
I firmly believe that normies would take our shoes and immediately improve upon them. Take our shit story and make it tolerable in an instant.
Whatever shit we deal with, they've shrugged off and maintained normalfagdom.
they would last longer than us
as it stands, we're failing at everything
>>
>>29489985

ignore word repetition, but understand my post, it's wise.

i'm breaking the fabric of reality in the now.
>>
>>29489969
>thread about people who consider suicide

>bragging about being resilient

Wut
>>
>>29485902
HOLY FUCK IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PAIN

D's Kwjejebekqbdndkwiqveghe

I really cannot stand this
>>
>>29489985

> you can claim any way to view the world that doesn't coincide with yours is mental gymnastics mental gymnastics if you want,

Or you could use it to point out transparent attempts to rationalize away cognitive dissonance, which is how I used it.

>it's their want and desire to ascend to normie status, get tfw gf , family etc, ONLY then do they start their mental gymnastic

So we agree they have the same wants and aspirations of normies, then. That means the fundamental difference between normie and robot isn't one in values, but the fact that the robot failed where the normies didn't. A failed normie and a robot is effectively one in the same.

The dissonance starts where their ego comes in conflict with their identity; that revolves around failure and deprivation. The mental gymnastics are their attempts to twist their wretchedness into some sort of tenacity and endurance, in order to resolve that conflict.
>>
>>29490053
>normies wouldn't last a month in our shoes

reading comprehension man, you can't blame the ebil normies for lacking that.
>>
>>29490189

I agree with what you said, it's just that saying such in the way you wrote it comes out looking ignorant.

I have respect for those who wish to live outside society, but very few can handle it, but very few can be in solitude and get over the constant cognitive dissonance their lifestyle created with what society expects of them, or what they call normies, they have the potencial to become great human beings, cultured, educated, not bound by the morals of society, yet they fail and rather use the same tight shoes everyday, hoping one day their feet will fit in and feel confortable, takes a strong man to take off the shoe, but those with confortable feet won't do it, because they fear getting hurt on the ground, only those whose feet are in constant pain due to lack of space will possibly manifest that desire.
>>
>>29490032
this.

probably the most honest thing on /r9k/ today
>>
>>29490215
They (or you, doesn't matter) clearly said this thread was a circlejerk centered around being resilient.

The OP could have said "pics of people fucking pineapples, gogogo!" and had every post after his be a totally different kind of discussion. By your logic a thread entirely comprised of music recommendations with a pineapple fucking OP automagically makes every post a "pineapple fucking post"?

Yep, them damn 'normies' never consider suicide. Implying everybody in here is 'not a normie' whatever that is.
>>
>>29489388
A comma splice is when a complete clause is connected to another complete clause by a comma, rather than a connective like 'and' or a semi-colon.

>The anon was a neet, he had no job.

This could be fixed like:
>The anon was a NEET, so he had no job.
>The anon was a NEET. He had no job.
>The anon was a NEET; he had no job.
>>
>tfw your crush says if you killed yourself, she'd expect it
>>
>>29490566
That's dumb, nobody cares.

I do that all the time, sometimes whole paragraphs, nobody can stop me, deal with it.
>>
>>29490590
>tfw girlfriend of 3 years claims she broke up with you because you 'were too depressed and she had to distance herseld before you commited suicide'

>tfw next girlfriend says the same thing after 2 years with her

Really helping my depression, thanks girls.
>>
>>29485956
>>29486057
>>29486210
>>29489836
wew sure is toasty in here

SUMMER
U
M
M
E
R
>>
>>29490727
2/10, got me to reply.

The 'summer' meme is, ironically, a good indicator for which posters are the newfriends.

It's always like this. 4chan's been a bunch of kids and people like you since late 2009, some of us just have nowhere else with this level of traffic.
>>
>>29490032
Yeah, not if they had to start in a robots shoes from day one hahah
>>
>>29490618
You're right, anon.
It is your choice to sound like a fucking retard.
>>
>>29485971
You fucking idiot, you're acting as though there's some kind of standard for going to the psych ward. Literally all you have to do is tell your therapist you're going to kill yourself and that you have a plan. Or make baby cuts on your wrists and have someone find you. Or call a suicide hotline and tell them the same thing you told your therapist. Or just fucking walk in the door and check yourself in voluntarily.

You're a pathetic attention-whoring idiot and you just proved it.
>>
File: 1464325697974.jpg (85 KB, 728x534) Image search: [Google]
1464325697974.jpg
85 KB, 728x534
>>29490590
>>29490653
Nobody wants to be around when you kill yourself. That way you'll die alone! Women secretly (or not so secretly) think you deserve it since you're not Chad-tier and thus are useless to the species.

I'd say girls would think you did the right thing, but they won't even give your credit for that. They'll just laugh. Chad will then swiftly fuck the memory of you away until you're nothing but a half-forgotten name to them.

Don't worry Anons, when the beta uprising comes they'll be first up against the wall.

Drag them out one by one and make them pull the trigger
>>
>>29490892
Yep.

Too bad it's compulsory for you.
>>
>>29490975
wew
I see you're making the most out of your summer
>>
>>29490962
Both of the girls I mentioned were a little below my league, I'm not bad looking at all.

I just have a really strange sense of humor and my outlook on life must seem pretty dark to people who don't get that.

5 years of sex whenever and however I wanted. I'll be just fine as soon as I find a replacement.
>>
>>29490994
Yep, somebody has to keep the newfags from getting too uppity.
>>
>>29489722
And how do you know they won't?

Careful with that edge, it's dangerous.
>>
File: 1414610990350.gif (97 KB, 249x191) Image search: [Google]
1414610990350.gif
97 KB, 249x191
>>29490819
I know. I've only been shitposting for the last two years or so. I was here for 2006-2009. The sense of fun is gone. 4chan is part of popular culture now. What goes on here has to mean something. I can't stand it, and I'm really thinking of going. /r9k/ is pretty dark and pathetic, but somehow all the depression is the closest I get to feeling like what I post here doesn't matter.

Sorry to see you in here, you fucking faggot. I wish we could go back to making stupid image macros and shooping faces on to things. Hating furries and generally spoiling everyone's fun with dumb in-jokes. What a shit show that was. Hope you do alright space cowboy

And bring back those fucking XXX post numbers
>>
>>29491176
If you find a place untouched by the cancer, send a coded message.

Hide it in a gore pic, something only oldies'll look at up close.

Godspeed, faggot.
>>
>>29489388
>>29490618
>>29490892
>>29490975
Please put your puberty on hold for just a little bit so that the adults can have a nice conversation without being interrupted.

>inb4 lol ur a fuken dumb retard

>>29491048
>newfags
>uppity
summer, the post
>>
>>29486210
If you think that everyone here is mentally-ill and miserable just because they don't have a girlfriend then you're literally fucking retarded. That's a symptom of our misery, not the cause. Imagine, you empathy-lacking, soulless normie, a child who was born deformed. Very ugly. When he goes to school, no one wants to be his friend because he's ugly. They all bully him. He's a pariah. He had no father to teach him to stand up for himself, so all he can do is take it. He grows up mentally-ill, hating himself, no friends, completely hopeless. He's very lonely and would like a girlfriend to love and talk to and be with.

And then he comes across your smug, faggot post in a thread on /r9k/.
>>
>>29491245
>deflect like hell

>don't let on that I'm new
>don't let on that I'm new

>"hurr hurrrrrr summerfags, hurrrrrr"

>Fuck...
>>
File: waha~.png (87 KB, 562x562) Image search: [Google]
waha~.png
87 KB, 562x562
>>29491223
I'll send you a desu note desu, if you remember how to open those desu

I'll see you there, just look for the name "Anonymous"

nevar 4get /b/ was good
>>
>>29491274
Uh. I was put on antidepressants after a suicide attempt, had a beautiful girlfriend at the time.

Still out dating and hooking up, just super depressed in private. It isn't like depression always stems from the state of your life, mine's chemical.
>>
>>29491344
did u not see that inb4 faget
>>
>>29491387
I'll...
>puts on sunglasses
Expect you.

Yeeeeaaaaaaahhh!!
>>
>>29491410
I don't fucking caaaaaaare, son.

Implying I have an ounce of respect for you or what you want. Reddit misses you, go home.
>>
>>29491447
You care enough about what I want to reply to my messages faggot lol :^-)
>>
>>29491507
Only because I enjoy mocking you and watching your cucked ass come back for more.

You like taking my virtual dick, huh slut? ;)

Now bend over, I'mma bust that ass up.
>>
>>29488813
People say both of these things about both genders. Just different people. Those that believer other one to be more true aren't selective by gender dumbass
>>
File: 1451363670754.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451363670754.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>29489345
That's not a comma splice at all, you fucking retarded embarrassment, that's a gramatically-correct comma separating the adverbs "actually" and "unironically," both of which modify the verb "believe." Fuck off and never correct anyone again when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, you subhuman fucking worm.
>>
File: 1464626977123.jpg (105 KB, 415x462) Image search: [Google]
1464626977123.jpg
105 KB, 415x462
>>29491544
oh stop you, I wasn't planning on masturbating for at least another 30 minutes
>>
File: tumblr_n17oio6S4A1qj4315o1_500.gif (976 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n17oio6S4A1qj4315o1_500.gif
976 KB, 500x254
>>29485902
>mfw young trannies that kill themselves and pass and aren't even old enough to begin puberty yet because someone gendered them wrong on the internet when they've never ever even faced any real prejudice
>>
>>29491624
He's talking about the OP picture. Way to embarrass yourself.
>>
>>29491637
The plan just changed. :|
>>
>>29491624
"Suicide doesn't take the pain away, it gives it to someone else."

How embarrassing
>>
>>29491653
It's not the stigma, usually.

Believe it or not, the mental illness meme is legit. The hormones and confusion about identity can lead an otherwise 'norma' person to suicide without outside interference.

(But by all means, the sjws should keep shilling for trannies and introducing children to that stuff)
>>
File: 1464628370825.jpg (86 KB, 360x352) Image search: [Google]
1464628370825.jpg
86 KB, 360x352
>>29491685
Don't just leave me hanging here I'm about to cum
>>
>>29491762
>does the running man with flawless white guy form

>tries to moonwalk, totally fails

;) aww yeah, boom goes the dynamite
>>
>>29491747
thats what im saying
they dont fucking get any hormones till they hit puberty

you cant fucking say oh I was born a tranny and im freaking out because of my hormones IF THE FUCKING WAVE OF TESTOSTERONE HASNT HAPPENED YET
>>
>>29485902
>normies wouldn't even last a fucking month in our shoes
What are your problems exactly?
>>
>>29485902
Death, whether by natural causes or your own hand, causes people to be in pain. If you want to off yourself then do it.
>>
>>29491843
I like to link this to the "society is what messes trannies up, it's totally natural" people: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

Sad as fuck, guys' life gives me feels for reals.
>>
>>29491922
Yeah that guy and his if we let people play with trains they will become boys theory is the stupidest fucking thing ever. As if all of your entire human existance could be overwritten by whether or not you picked up a toy train. Literally go fuck yourself people. You cant be that retarded.
>>
>>29491922
It is totally natural though. That example doesn't prove that. Reimer never said he was transgendered or tried to transition, he was just forced to at a young age.

I don't get how you think that example would prove anything about transgendered people. All it proves is that forcing cisgendered children to transition is a terrible idea, something that we all already knew.
>>
>>29492001
I'm saying this not to offend anybody, because that's easy, but as a person who cares about others.

Raising children as a gender other than their 'birth' gender is only going to harm them.

I don't care if your 8 year old plays with dolls and says he thinks he's a girl. If you're the sort of parent who'd give him a sex change at that age (another story, not sure how the poor kid is doing now) I wouldn't doubt you influenced that decision to look 'progressive.'

People like that shouldn't be allowed to have kids. God fucking forbid somebody have a child taken because they're causing permanent psychological damage with gender-role confusion. The SJWs'd fucking lynch somebody for that.

But you spank your kid once and that makes you a bad person. Fuck the world, I want off.
>>
>>29492028
ALL people are 'cisgendered', retard.

And no child is fucked mentally enough to think they're a pokemon gender by age 4. We get that.

But giving an 8 year old an operation because he asked for it is fucking retarded. Nobody has ever wanted a new toy at age 8 and stopped playing with it a few months later, huh?

Now imagine that toy is a 'vagina' made of your scrotun and inverted penis. Can't just leave that in the toybox when you outgrow it.

We need to be treating this disorder, not enabling it.
>>
>>29485902
>le robots have it worse than everyone else meme
28yo obese kv w/ no friends or gf reporting in.

You're full of shit.
>>
>>29491664
>>29491727
My mistake, lads, my mistake. I take my writing very seriously, so when I (wrongly) thought that someone had corrected me when it was in fact he who was wrong, I went off. Sorry, senpai.
>>
>>29488890
If they were in my shoes they wouldn't be "healthy, well-adjusted" people by definition, you literal retard. That's the whole fucking point.
>>
>>29492101
Nobody is giving sex changes to kids.
The amount of surgery trauma would be far beyond what a child could handle.
Plus its fucking $30,000
All it is is a boy in a dress. Girls and boys are practically identical until puberty hits.
Beating a child explains nothing.
The child needs to understand how the world works and why they are being punished. Just beating a kid with physical violence just teaches them to either be a massive fucking cuck or makes them internalizing all their problems with violence.

>>29492160
Well no shit nobody should be making life decisions like that. Hormones arent going to hurt you. Sure they might make you infertile but thats about it. I mean god forbid you look cute as fuck and detransition into some glorious super twink. Then wow youd have to live your life like a normal transexual person in the wrong body except instead of being an ugly man lady, youre 10/10 andro male model. THE HORROR
>>
>>29490898
Not him but i told my psychologist that i plan to kill myself and nothing happened.
>>
File: 1430338337434.jpg (68 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1430338337434.jpg
68 KB, 530x600
>>29485902
Why do normalfags act like the death of someone they know is the end of the world and is an unsolvable problem that would cripple them forever? Sounds like a really defeatist and negative attitude to me, everything can be overcome if you try at life and have a positive attitude. Just man up and be yourself, normalfags. You aren't entitled to have the people in your life stick around forever.
>>
File: 1461295808311.jpg (74 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
1461295808311.jpg
74 KB, 422x750
>>29485902
I fucking hate this so much
Ok so someone kills themselves, all the normies around them don't even fucking care because the person who offed themselves wasn't even part of their life anyway
Even if they're family all the other people will be moving on eventually
Meanwhile, the person who wants to die is living in constant misery and torment, with only one exit route that they can't take because they sacrifice freedom to live for other people( who may or very well may not even appreciate them )
Their entire lives are suffering, the pain of losing someone is temporary, even more so since they don't even care about the victim, quit acting like they fucking owe living their lives for you
>>
>>29492236
You're right, I forgot about the poow awfwican kidz :'(((
>>
>>29492621
You getting African kids from that post is all anyone needs to know about you.
>>
>>29492527
I'll address your replies in order:

Yes, people are absolutely giving kids sex changes. People are absolutely putting children on hormones and raising them as a different gender than they are. This is happening more and more every day, don't pretend you don't know that.

As for hormones, they absolutely do harm you. The rapid and unnatural changes in brain chemistry cause some seriously fucked up side-effects. (Because, y'know, pumping yourself full of hormones is bad for you. Steroids being a good example.)

Depression, feelings of detachment from yourself and the world, confusion about your identity (as you are quite literally no longer a human being, mentally, your brain is not built for the mixed hormones it's suddenly receiving) and then there're the cancers, particularly breast cancer.

How many people actually become passable, let alone "glorious twinks"? The rest will either commit suicide or live to regret declaring war on their body and mind. Roll those dice, retards.

Right, buddy.
>>
File: 1462660174150.jpg (180 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462660174150.jpg
180 KB, 819x1024
It's a nightmare through and through, I think. It's either your friends, acquaintances and family have to witness and experience the consequence of your death and be left with it for the remainder of their earthly lives or the person themselves has to continue on with living even though they've significant cause for committing. I've never been able to come to an unambiguous, unequivocal conclusion on it.
>>
>>29493159
i heavily relate to this. i'm trying to become as much of a ghost as possible in order to minimize the damage. ideally, i'd like to outright "undo" my existence or make people forget about me before i off myself

i often fantasize about dying in accidents because while there'd still be some mourning, it'd be unlikely that someone would blame themselves for not "noticing the signs" or wondering what could've changed if they "reached out" to me or some bullshit
>>
>>29492907
No they arent faggot.
No endocronologist would do this.
People can put them on hormone "BLOCKERS" which can prevent the body from releasing its own scheduled hormones until the child is ready to make their fucking pokemon choice. I heard it was extremely expensive and kind of unsafe.

Estrogen is much muuuuuuch weaker than testosterone. Its actually a huge step down and you lose a fuck ton of energy and your muscles degrade. Its the girls taking T you should be worried about.

You have no idea how dysphoria feels. Anything is better than feeling dysphoria. Death is a release when youre stuck with that shit plaguing your soul. There is no confusion about your identity.

You know who you are and thats it. Anything else means youre not transexual and just making shit up.

>How many people actually become passable, let alone "glorious twinks"?
Anyone who starts prior to puberty will pass gloriously.
Pretty much any woman can take Testosterone and pass because T is way stronger than E.
The trannies you complain about are all males who've gone through full adult male puberty and are not switching out muscle and fat structure over the defined male skeleton. Whether or not they pass is heavily influenced by their skeletal development. Anyone who starts HRT before puberty does not deal with this issue.
>>
>>29492807
You're 28, obese, a kissless virgin, no girlfriend, no kids, and you're looking down on me for saying that robots have it hard? That we shouldn't be vilified for choosing to preemptively end our shit lives? That normies wouldn't be so anti-suicide if they stepped into our shoes, lived our lives, and got a taste of being someone who doesn't "have so much to live for," who can't "just bee themselves," who is completely alone and mentally-ill and miserable all the time?

What, exactly, is your problem with my post?
>>
Personally the only difference Ive ever really felt is not having hormones. When I have to go say 3 days or so without hormones, I dont even notice it, but my entire world becomes gray and sad and just fucking dead. Its like slowly sucking the air out of a room where the animal inside doesnt realize its suffocating to death.

When I hit puberty when I was on T, I was extremely suicidal, violent and screamed nonstop, Id self-injure usually breaking shit like doors/walls/tables etc in these psychopathic rages. Then I got on E and im just normal and calm. Nothing at all changed other than my brain is calm and not in this crisis murder everyone mode.

I think theres actually 3 kinds of trans people. Theres the violent psychos like myself who usually end up seals or some shit. Theres the little faggots who cry about everything and are passive and zombified and usually kill themselves.

Then the rest are these crazy fanatics who just make shit up and cover themselves in hottopic accessories and cry about their genders on their mlp fanfics and how they are using the bathroom and they weigh like 350lbs.
>>
>>29493385
>huuuurrr people never break the law or do things that may be harmful
>>
>>29493507
Im a mentally ill tranny faggot and stuff but I at least have found comfort in living for others. I have this guy I hang out with all the time and I just do stuff with him all day and it makes him happy and it makes me feel good to see him happy and I just keep trying to do that everyday to keep going.
>>
>>29493385
No child is put on hormones, he says.

Put them on hormones as children for best results, he says.

A 12 year old isn't old enough to consent to sex, but can have his dick mutilated if he likes? Right-o weirdo.

A child that age doesn't understand the serious and permanent nature of hormone 'therapy', let alone a surgery like that.

Ignoring that there are actually idiots who believe that after millions of years of evolution, suddenly in the past decade a ton of people are born 'the wrong gender' wow omg so shocking, what hath triggered this 1st-world-only mutation guys?
>>
>>29493522
I love this post.
I love it so, so much. (you) for you.
>>
>>29493385
Nothing to say?
So we make it this far as a species and suddenly all of these people hear about this 'condition' and are so plagued with it that 'death is a release'?

Oh, wait. These people are being BORN with this condition? Right? So millions of years and suddenly people are afflicted so. Aliens came down and tweaked the human genome for kicks, right?

Am I missing the part that isn't fantasyland delusional bullshit?
>>
>>29485956

MUH DEPRESSION IS WORSE THAN YOUUUUUURRRRS
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.