[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you suppose she tastes like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Taylor Smith.png (239 KB, 509x433) Image search: [Google]
Taylor Smith.png
239 KB, 509x433
What do you suppose she tastes like?
>>
like depression and sad.
>>
soy milk and salty pretzels
>>
Who is she and why would I be licking every inch of her body?

Not that I'm complaining.
>>
>>29485910

She's just another beta bux collector.
>>
>>29485822
depends on her hygiene and activity

so far every girl Ive tasted basically tasted like nothing, just like water tastes like basically nothing. Depending on where she's in her cycle stuff will get a bit thicker and developes a stronger taste, like a bit more musky.
That is however if she`s clean and washed down there before you go down on her.
If she hadnt had a shower that day or recently did physical activity it can have a more sweaty, bitter taste and smell (which is glorious).

Most women are very self-concious about their taste and smell, little do they know that some smell/ taste actually gets the guys going
>>
>>29486009
how can you be so autistic and still get laid
>>
Like pork, or at least that's what I've heard.
I'd try a slice.
>>
>>29485822
like vinegar
>>
Like coins.

Hopefully.
>>
bloody snotty bags of salted mucous coins
>>
>>29485822
like dead fish. just like all whores do
>>
>>29485822
I dunno. Ask her?
>>
File: 1466617299753.jpg (49 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1466617299753.jpg
49 KB, 454x453
Like B.O. and Chad's cock (also dead fish ;)
>>
>>29485822

She tastes like hot fruit
>>
File: doggygirl.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
doggygirl.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Like her dog probably.
>>
she makes really nice asmr videos and seems really nice and innocent t b h
>>
>>29488296
>gets tons of patreon money
>makes no new vids
wtf
>>
Taste's like a strong black man's strong seed.
>>
Nice face, keltish and nordic. And nice videos.
>>
Nice Nordic skull and Keltish eyes. Sweet and innocent girl. Her lips taste like hot fruit, her breath is warm and her skin smooth when you care her.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.