[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree with Abigail Fisher, /r9k/? All she's tryi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: abigail-fisher.jpg (311 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
abigail-fisher.jpg
311 KB, 768x768
Do you agree with Abigail Fisher, /r9k/? All she's trying to do is sue against the University of Texas for discriminating against her whiteness. Why is that so hard for people to accept?

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisher_v._University_of_Texas_(2013)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisher_v._University_of_Texas_(2016)
>>
She didn't get in because she's an idiot with shit grades.

UT and most other colleges accept people based on a multitude of factors that are all weighed differently.

Minority race is just one of over a dozen factors and is not weighed nearly as highly as more important ones (grades, community service, experience, etc.)

Abigail had a shit application and being white/black/latino/etc., alone and in and of itself never grants auto admission.
>>
>>29485717
But that still sounds like race is factor in how students are accept; even if it's as minute as possible. And that they screw over other students just to give the kid with the darker skin a break. I don't think I'm okay with that.

And also this girl has the face of a fucking moron now that I think about it.
>>
>>29485539
>All she's trying to do is sue against the University of Texas for discriminating against her whiteness

Or she's just playing politics to bypass her lack of qualifications.

I see your redpill and I raise you another redpill.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.