[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFOs feminists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: feminist_destroyer.png (401 KB, 760x428) Image search: [Google]
feminist_destroyer.png
401 KB, 760x428
HOLY SHIT

Do you..... do you think feminists will EVER recover from this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QlpKjhvZGw
>>
well, that escalated quickly, huh, guy?
>>
that's not how you debate it, that guy is a loud jack ass who isn't using good examples to call them out on their retardation

that girl seemed to be somewhat reasonable in her demeanor and didn't seem like one of those crazy in your face bat shit nut job girls who just talk over everyone to get their ignorant points across

so no, that's not how you do it, that is what you do when you are dealing with crazy tie dyed hair rad fems
>>
>>29484722
That guy's a knob. Look how happy she was seeing someone actually wanting to debate her, and he just starts being an absolute twat.
>>
advancing the dialog 0%, only further polarizing.
>>
>>29485091
>>29484901
>>29484834
That guy is doing it right tbqh. All this "use logic and calmly disprove them" shit is the right thing to do in most cases, but not with feminists. The problem is that they ignore logical arguments and even in spite of being proven wrong, continue to shout their lies like they're the truth. Then they proceed to attack your reputation and backstab you. They poison the well against you and continue to lie unabashedly.
Direct attacks are the only thing they understand and respond too, just like terrorists and other extremists.
>>
classic false flagging
>>
>>29485260
that girl was not shouting, that's my point. she was seemed calm.

basically what that guy did was completely flip around what usually happens - radical feminist starts yelling in a guys face about muh rape, guy stands there bewildered. the guy in this video is just basically the rad fem screaming at calm people trying to have a debate

it's fucking retarded
>>
>>29484722
The dude didn't do shit. Good try tho.
I want to punch and maybe hate-fuck all of those feminists so hard.
>>
>>29485323
But if he calmly argued with her he would've gotten nowhere. As it stands he actually at the very least forced them to listen and likely made them think twice about doing this horseshit again.
>>
>>29485349
more likely it just strengthened her resolve and makes her want to do it again to expose how men are vicious rapists

that video can easily be used by these feminist dipshits to show exactly that
>>
>>29485349
No he didn't.

He makes them even stauncher feminists by sperging. People listen to the way words are spoken, not the actual words.
>>
>>29485349
If an angry feminist screamed their opinions in your face would that make you think twice about your views? Retard.
>>
>>29485260
When you insult someone you make them not want to change their mind because that would make them look like an idiot. They double down on finding reasons why their right to protect their ego.

But sure, emotions and social proof play a bigger role for women.
>>
What an angry manchild.
>>
I notice a rift in the memesphere.

Men are waking up to the realisation that you cannot win a culture war with reason. You do it with violence, and verbal violence is the barest minimum.

Women are not strong creatures. They get away with feminism because men allow them to. We need more men to shame women back into decent behaviour, because social signalling and dominance is the only language they understand.
>>
>>29485790
No they get away with feminism because of the shitty state of journalism and echo chambers like tumblr. You don't need to argue like this with a woman in person to get them thinking.
>>
>>29484722
cringed hard at this video.
>>
>>29485790
>>29485260

Jesus Christ, what childhood experience made you like this?
>>
File: 1466427046184s.jpg (2 KB, 93x125) Image search: [Google]
1466427046184s.jpg
2 KB, 93x125
That insane fucker is why I carry a weapon on me. What a lunatic
>>
holy shit what a dumb sperg, he even brought communism into it

I seriously hope no one watches this man unironically.
>>
>>29484722
I could take this fat fuck in a fight any day. I'd fucking kill him.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.