[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you a Christian yet? Specifically a Catholic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: jesusisthetruth.jpg (107 KB, 680x472) Image search: [Google]
jesusisthetruth.jpg
107 KB, 680x472
Why aren't you a Christian yet? Specifically a Catholic. Don't you want to go to Heaven when you die and finally be happy while all the chads and normies burn in Hell?
>>
>Catholic
>when they have a cuck globalist liberal pope
>>
I'll convert when they finally stop using that incorrect image of Jesus. It just encourages rednecks and whites, mainly.
>>
>>29484752
Kek he's always going to be portrayed that way
>>
>Catholicism
Thats the religion established by the Romans after they realized they killed Jesus right? Seems guilt-based...
>>
>>29484657
Even if their doctrine is all true, asking someone to believe this is asking them to suspend logic. Some just can't be faithful. Robots wouldn't be any happier with religion having seen through the lies of society unless they were super autists about it like with anime. Anyways robots are hated anyways.
>>
File: chinese jesus.jpg (91 KB, 397x720) Image search: [Google]
chinese jesus.jpg
91 KB, 397x720
>>29484752

Here is a better pic.

Are you happy now ?
>>
>>29484752
If you tell a Jew or a Judean that he is black or similar to an arabic they will get kinda pissed

The historical Jesus was semitic, his skin was probably darkened by the sun, but he was still white

It does not matter what body God chose to be born with
He is God, his temporal body should not be your concern
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.