[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female hiker banned from all US national parks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
>Casey Nocket admitted defacing rocks at seven of America's national parks

>She damaged formations by drawing on them with paints and markers

>But she was arrested after she proudly posted her work on Instagram

>Nocket, also known as Creepytings, provoked outrage from nature lovers

By Dailymail.com Reporter

"A woman was banned from all national parks and federally administered land - more than a fifth of the United States - after defacing rock formations with graffiti and posting evidence of her crimes to social media.

Casey Nocket, 23, was also sentenced to 200 hours of community service and will pay a monetary fine to be determined at a hearing in December.

The San Diego woman documented her art on rock features on social media as she traveled across the US.

Over a 26-day period in 2014 she damaged formations at seven national parks by drawing or painting on them with acrylic paint and markers, signing her works with her social media handle 'Creepytings.'

'The defendant's defacement of multiple rock formations showed a lack of respect for the law and our shared national treasures,' said acting U.S. Atty. Phillip A. Talbert, according to the Los Angeles Times.

'The National Park Service has worked hard to restore the rock formations to their natural state, completing clean-up efforts in five of the seven national parks.'

'They expect to complete clean-up efforts at Death Valley and at Crater Lake national parks as weather permits.'

Among the parks she targeted were Death Valley and Yosemite National Parks in California, Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado, Zion National Park in Utah and Crater Lake National Park in Oregon."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3654897/Woman-banned-20-percent-land-including-national-parks-defacing-rock-formations-posting-evidence-crimes-Instagram.html#ixzz4CPzCNs1j
>>
i don't care about graffiti on ugly ass buildings, but you don't do that shit in nature

she should be executed
>>
Yeah that's pretty fucking ugly. At least maybe paint some tasteful navajo shit instead of MSpaint jew art.
>>
>Zion National Park

She dares to desecrate gods natural temple? Where is Joshua Graham to deliver divine wrath
>>
>instagram
>shit scribbles
>>
>>29484770
degenerates like her belong on a cross
>>
>put canvas on rock
>paint
>take picture
>remove canvas
See this is why it has to be a woman
>>
File: album cover.jpg (85 KB, 418x418) Image search: [Google]
album cover.jpg
85 KB, 418x418
I wouldn't mind it if it was good graffiti, but the thing is it's pretty awful.
>>
>muh rocks!

Why do people care.
>>
This cunt should be publicly caned so I can jack it to her squealing for her crimes
>>
>>29486066
yeah dude we should just throw paint on everything
>>
File: 1396758931412.jpg (109 KB, 350x447) Image search: [Google]
1396758931412.jpg
109 KB, 350x447
>>29484666
This.

Execution should have been given.
>>
>>29485017
ave, originally true to caesar!
>>
>implying people haven't been doing this since the dawn of man
>>
File: 1451021350942.jpg (78 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
1451021350942.jpg
78 KB, 640x533
>>29486066
>>29488298

*m'artist*
>>
File: 1453690557647.jpg (31 KB, 365x352) Image search: [Google]
1453690557647.jpg
31 KB, 365x352
I genuinely hope Teddy Roosevelt and John Muir return from the dead to punch her in the kidneys.
>>
File: nope-00034.png (404 KB, 753x741) Image search: [Google]
nope-00034.png
404 KB, 753x741
/pol/ proving once again it can't stay in its own containment board, crying to her to be killed because she broke the law.
>>
Too harsh. Being in nature is not a privilege, it's a basic right. You should have to do way worse than this to get this right taken away from you.
>>
>>29490998
I really don't give much of a fuck desu, dumb stacy deserved it.
>>
>>29490998

National Parks. Places to preserve nature. She could go in any fucking backwater forest not owned by anyone and draw, but she had to do it in places where people give an effort to keep nature pristine.
>>
>>29489779
Maybe you can go back to your containment website so you won't be triggered
>>
>>29486066
We have no real problems anymore, but happiness is set in the DNA so the witch hunt continues anyway, as it always will.
>>
>>29486066
Paint has lead in it you dumb fag
>>
>>29491285
nature is going to be worn and torn in time. and its just rocks and wood. who gives a fuck? jesus, they idea you to protect somehting so inanimate, so mundane. how pathetic and lonely are you that you're now yelling at women for writing on rocks?
>>
>>29485017
>>29484770
>>29487542
I can't even escape this shitty meme game on /r9k/. Really annoying
>>
>>29491475
And the Library at Alexandria, how are people still blaming Muzzies for setting it on fire? Hell-ooo!!? You fill a building full of paper, I think that's the best thing you can do with it, no?
>>
>>29491498
>WHY CAN'T PEOPLE REFERENCE MY GAMES' EXCELLENT WRITING AND PLOT FOR COMEDIC EFFECT?
>>
File: uWHRkiR.jpg (38 KB, 397x270) Image search: [Google]
uWHRkiR.jpg
38 KB, 397x270
>>29484635
I literally don't see the problems. Thousands of years from now archeologists will find those drawings and learn about our shitty culture, just like we do with cavemen. It's just fucking rocks.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.