[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I do 300 sit-ups, push-ups, squats and various dumbbell exercises
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: OIlz4Ch.jpg (43 KB, 406x451) Image search: [Google]
OIlz4Ch.jpg
43 KB, 406x451
If I do 300 sit-ups, push-ups, squats and various dumbbell exercises for my back 3-4 times a week will I get a Chad body?

I already do 100 push ups and sit ups per day but I'm thinking of revving it up a bit tbqh
>>
Your next step is to buy any car made by Ford
>>
>>29484284
you need to lose weight if youre fat for that you should do cardio
you can get in a get shape with those things but if you want to get muscular you need to hit the gym
go to /fit/
>>
>>29484312
I'm kind of skinny.

But because of the push ups and sit ups my muscles are a bit defined.
>>
post your goal body op

your workout sounds like babyshit so prolly not
>>
>>29484328
rev up the creatine and hit the free weights brah
>>
>>29484284
Need to do pull ups, its the best way to work your back. Lifting your own body weight is a good indicator of fitness
>>
Take it easy, Saitama
>>
won't your muscles get bored and adapt to the same repetition being done over and over? are you even continually building muscle?
>>
>>29484284
No you will absolutely not. Lift heavier and less reps (10-12),

>eat clen etc

Most important part is not being fat or skinnyfat and maintaining a low BF%, which is what girls like, when u have some muscles too
>>
File: 1428841198079.jpg (159 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
1428841198079.jpg
159 KB, 800x571
>>29485157
>muscles get bored
>>
>>29485198
i just meant they'll adapt
>>
>>29485157
Yes, which is why you increase the weight and number or reps in an excercise. Your body will adapt to meet its percieved needs; if it senses that it needs to be able to bench press 200 pounds 40 times a day 3 days a week it will grow muscle.

When you excercise you create micro-lacerations in your muscle tissue, which your body then fills with creatine; a substance which can easily be constructed into muscle fibres. If you've ever worked out you'll notice that the muscles you worked are inflamed, red, and quite warm. That's because your body is in the process of building muscle mass.
>>
>>29485198
>doesn't understand supersets
>>
Make sure you do them properly
90% of the people I've seen don't do them properly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dF1DOWzf20
>>
>>29485236
Muscle is built when you sleep

Doing high reps is not good for hypertrophy (muscle-mass) but muscular endurance, aka how manu reps you can do will increase.

Hypertrophy is maximized with 8-12 reps, where the weight you are lifting is too heavy for you to do anymore.

If you're fat, eat less, lift weights, and do cardio.

If you're thin, eat more, and lift weights.

Go to /fit/, inspect thr sticky. In no time you'll have the ez chadbod, but keep in mind this wont make you chad.
>>
>>29484284
No, you need to do a barbell program.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.