[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not looking good lads. >26 hkv >cousins my age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 25.jpg (57 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
57 KB, 550x366
It's not looking good lads.

>26 hkv
>cousins my age invited us to their kid's birthday
>they're better than me at every level
I hope I can push them away enough to the point they forget about me. I don't want to see them and have to answer questions about my life.
>I just got a house
>my baby took its first steps
>we are getting married
>omg we just went on vacation
>anon what about you?
>what about you?
fuck
>>
>>29484166
>25
>lost my job last week after moving out of my parents' house and buying a new computer
>now have to be really careful with my money
>applying for jobs nonstop
I'm scared shitless.
>>
>>29484166
I am in the same boat. 26 kv, friends invite me to shit and then tell me how they're doing avionics and did 5 tours in afganistan and shit. A few of them have houses too.
>>
I fucking hate this feeling of inadequacy. I'm losing in every aspect of life and I'm just getting tired of losing. Losing has been a theme for me since I was a kid, 26 now. I've never won anything or succeeded in any aspect of life. I'm always losing, losing, losing. Fuck I can't take it anymore, I'm tired of losing, it's too much.

I'm too ashamed to see my family because I'm such a loser. why live?
>>
>>29484166
>27
>already finished college with a useless degree
>working in retail in the afternoon and security at night
>not making enough
>never make enough
>started looking into going back to school
>not even sure if I could afford it
Anyone going back to school? Is it even worth it?
>>
>>29484637
I'm turning 26 and considering it, I just have no idea what to go back to school for. I don't feel motivated or inspired by anything anymore
>>
>26 shut-in parasite neet
>have to take advil to use my hands or they cramp up
>just ran out of advil today
i do not wanna go back to sleep, i just woke up!
>>
Bumping to keep this thread alive

If you were already living life on hard mode, it becomes nightmare mode after 25
>>
>>29484707
My problem is money. I did a ton of student loans and I don't want to go back just to be where I am again.
>>29484831
Go get Advil?
>>
I agree with all of you.

Life can be very hard if you have a child (and he sees the horrible part of the life), mortage to pay for your house / car / medical procedure...

Would we have a pension after 30-40 years of work? No one knows.

I am 26, recent master degree in technical, living with my parents, I tried to find work, went to several interviews (in my domain), didn't go as expected, but would repeat the experience..

A IT&C online shop called me for an interview, but not as an engineer, but some pc document writing and service operator or something like that... Wage is not good, experience may come in handy after 6-12 months, on wednesday: the interview (maybe single or in group).

The more I think about it, the more anxious I am, even though it will be in the next few days...

I just want a decent life, difficult to move in rent (very expensive), hard to tell if I will get another interview this summer, maybe yes, maybe no...
>>
>>29485458
How important is it for you to get a job in your field? It seems like you plan to get back into it after a short while of doing something unrelated.
>>
>>29486105
I'm back, sorry for the waiting.
Well, to be honest, I don't think I'm that good in my domain, I had to repeat some exams, not the confy type, but not the wild type also (like moving to another city / country).

My field is general, electrical engineering, a lot of jobs require technical (but general) background. In my country, having a general degree is a requirement for that job (degree or currently student), although I can't find the reason why...

Yes, you're right, I plan to get back into it, I applied to several jobs recently. Can't predict what or who might choose me. Don't care about the money, just pay me a decent wage while working in a decent and friendly atmosphere...
>>
File: 1feel11.png (625 KB, 664x438) Image search: [Google]
1feel11.png
625 KB, 664x438
>tfw trying to get back in school
>no passion anymore
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.