[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>On the bus >Sitting in the single seat row >All the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1466567749200.png (829 KB, 745x720) Image search: [Google]
1466567749200.png
829 KB, 745x720
>On the bus
>Sitting in the single seat row
>All the other single seats have women in them
>Pregnant woman gets on
>Stands near us
>Completely ignore her
>Person in a two-seater asks if she wants to sit
>Shoots an angry look at me
>Lots of people around meglaring at me
Why the fuck am I expected to get up? Why can't the chicks in front of me have gotten up? Why can't the bitch take a cab? Why should society have to cater to her mistakes? I'm buttblasted.
>>
>>29484023
So normals being entitled, basically. That's not news, my man.
>>
>>29484023
>Why should society have to cater to her mistakes?
What if she is having the child on purpose?
>>
>>29484090
>What if she is having the child on purpose?
Women who have planned this out aren't on the bus, senpai.
>>
You were in the wrong, as were the girls not offering preggo a seat.
The pregnant are physically frail- they kind of nee to sit rather than stand for extended periods of time.
It isn't """fair""" but it's appropriate.
>>
File: 1456623644869.jpg (106 KB, 1212x768) Image search: [Google]
1456623644869.jpg
106 KB, 1212x768
thats just how society works OP. Us men are supposed to bend over backwards for pregnant women. and if you don't you get mean mugged like crazy
>>
>>29484119
she could be doing it for environmental reasons, and some poor people do plan to have kids even if their means are little.
>>
>>29484189
>some poor people do plan to have kids even if their means are little.
Then it's a mistake.
>>
That's what the seats in the front of the bus is for though. And some in the back. The middle seats aren't for that.
I usually just pretend to be asleep to avoid it even if I'm in one of the front seats.

There was this one time on the train though when I was actually asleep and some guy literally woke me up to make me give my seat to some old woman.
Fucking woke me up, I can't believe that bastard. This was back in high school when more than half of the 5 hours of sleep a day I got was in the train too, so that missed sleep was important.

Actually I seriously rarely see pregnant people outside, I've never had to give up my seat to one of them. In all these cases I'm talking about an elderly person mostly.
>>
>>29484212
meh, family is also a resource, with a large support network of very poor people a kid can still have a pretty nice childhood.
Honestly the cost of children has been exaggerated in the media to prevent certain demographics from breeding, and it's working.
>>
I'd probably do the same as the person in the two seat bit, to everyone who was in the single seat bit.

You are in the wrong, except for:
>Why can't the chicks in front of me have gotten up?
which is a legitimate complaint.
>>
you did nothing wrong unless you were in a handicap seat.

you don't owe those women shit
>>
>>29484023
The only mistake you made was not calling her a cunt for expecting you to get up when she has a stroller to sit in.
>>
>Sitting in the single seat row
Are these the seats at the front of the buss that are perpendicular to the regular seats? I thought these seats were specifically for handicaps, people with prams, old people, pregnant people etc.
>>
>>29484023

OP triggered the fuck out of me and now my heart is literally pounding as I imagine roasting those roasties
>>
I would only give up my seat to a disabled person or an elderly person. In NY the front seats are dedicated entirely for that purpose and the other seats are technically first come first serve but you still do it anyway.

Pregnant women aren't entitled to anything. Especially the single seats, those are whoever was there first.
>>
>>29484317
No. They're the seats in the middle of the bus.

Only the seats in the front are for oldies and cripples.
>>
>>29484291
this

they wanted equality they got it. chivalry has left the fucking building you roasties
>>
I once was on the bus and a woman's umbrella fell on the floor in front of me and she got angry because I didn't pick it up.
>>
>>29484023
I usally assume they are fat, in which case fuck them, unless they tell me they are pregnant than allright whatever, not like I need to sit anyways. nobody ever tells me they're pregenant so i never get up. and I assume most of them are the single moms, in which case yeah, fuck them for making bad decisions in life.
>>
File: DSC00389.jpg (136 KB, 1023x680) Image search: [Google]
DSC00389.jpg
136 KB, 1023x680
MTA bus for reference.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.