[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking of ending it m8.What's best way to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: sad_pepe.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
I'm thinking of ending it m8.What's best way to go
>>
Rocket up the butt, do it for science
>>
Death by constipation.
>>
Death by Limp Bizkit
>>
>>29484012
"le science"

kill yourself
>>
i hear drowning is fun
>>
>>29484000
Gunshot to the head senpai.

You could also try starvation. 5-20% of diagnosed anorexics eventually die.
>>
>>29484000
Heroin overdose. I OD off heroin and Valium and it was the most beautiful and calm feeling ive ever had. Then the paramedics gave me the narcan and I was in the worst pain I've ever been in. Still fucking pissed about it
>>
Take a trip to Australia and wrestle a saltwater crock. It will be historic.
>>
>>29484607
Kurt Cobaining it is the fastest and least painful method. If you can't or won't, an exit bag is a peaceful and inexpensive method.
>>
Depends on how much you hate yourself. If you want it quick, hang yourself or put a bullet in your head
>>
>>29484735
Hanging yourself is a bad, slow method with a medial amount of waiting and a large room for error.
>>
>>29484764
If you manage to break your neck instantly it isn't bad
>>
>>29484000
tell us your story nigga
>>
>>29484894
That's what it's hinging on. If he pussies out at the last moment, he'll be hanging there very much alive for around three days.
We have technology. There are better ways to do it.
>>
Charcoal-burning suicide.
Look it up.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.