[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Identity crisis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 1464810342168.png (93 KB, 467x496) Image search: [Google]
1464810342168.png
93 KB, 467x496
Hey fellow robots.
Were we normies before the age of the internet and electronics?
What if the internet and phones didn't exist? What kind of people would we be? We would be forced to go out and talk to people right?
I feel like robotdom is a new phenomenon and is only going to increase. Of course chads always existed in this day and age but people are getting drawn harder and harder into the internet. This website used to be for social rejects. Now it's full of normies. Eventually eventually people are gonna stay inside 95% of their lives, living in virtual reality or the internet. Autism has just begun in my opinion.
Food for thought.
Please discuss
>>
>>29483769
though the phenomenon you're describing definitely began to speed up with computers, it's been happening steadily ever since humans invented agriculture.
we evolved to be on the move a lot more than we are, and when we sit still for too long we start to get all autistic in the head. it's just that simple
>>
File: 1432185707679.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1432185707679.png
218 KB, 600x579
>>29483769
think life just goes on and nothing really changes. just cycles that repeat. everyone likes to imagine their generation is the birth of some great change, progress, or downfall.. but in actuality its the same cycle of boredom and bullshit it always has been and always will be. nothing changes, because human nature doesn't change.

don't believe the hype
>>
File: CRUMBPOST.jpg (120 KB, 838x1078) Image search: [Google]
CRUMBPOST.jpg
120 KB, 838x1078
robots existed before the whole internet/electronics shit

but i agree, it's going to increase.
>>
>>29483900
I agree that it's the same bullshit. I'm just wondering if this is the natural order or if we invented robotdom
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.