[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
share ur r9k stories guys >live in dorm >i am not a bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: panic-pepe.jpg (61 KB, 540x511) Image search: [Google]
panic-pepe.jpg
61 KB, 540x511
share ur r9k stories guys

>live in dorm
>i am not a bad looking guy
>summer , really hot day
>be nocturnal
>open window and look out
> 3 qts listening to music + drinking not too far away
> they notice me, i close the window and go back to my laptop
> a few minutes later : knocking on my door.
>i panic. switch off the lights and go to bed
>>
>>29483492
It was most likely campus security checking out the report of a potential rapist/stalker. You did the right thing.
>>
File: 1466376721080.jpg (7 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
1466376721080.jpg
7 KB, 227x222
>>29483528
>It was most likely campus security checking out the report of a potential rapist/stalker. You did the right thing.
This. You did good, OP.
>>
>omg stacy some creep is staring at us from his window
>>omg! how long has he been there?
>idk, do you have that campus rape alert app? let's call security and say he's been harassing us...that'll teach them

also
>i am not a bad looking guy
LOL, at least I know you're a legit robot. And do you think girls, drunk at that, are smart enough to figure out which door corresponds to which window?
>>
does this count?
>mom comes home
>she shit all over herself
>waiting for her to finish up in the bathroom
>tells me to take her and put her into the tub to shower (she is covered in shit)
>there is runny shit on the floor, step in it on accident
>let out a very audible cry of upsetness
>clean foot, wipe up floor since she cant (she cant walk and shes in a wheelchair)
>tell her next time not to go anywhere during the mornings when she takes her medicine, no matter how much she wants to leave, since it'll just cause more accidents
this is an uncommon occurrence in my life
>>
>>29484219
What's wrong with your mom?
>>
>>29484432
Cerebral palsey renders her unable to manually move her legs. She can't walk. Her bowels are hard for her to control, which requires her to wear diapers. She also has diabetes.

She also absolutely refuses to go to a nursing home. And once she dies, I'll be without a source of income. I doubt I can support myself on my own.
>>
>>29484531
Well shit. Good luck to you anon
>>
>>29484609
I've been at this shit my whole life, for 23 years. I never needed luck.
>>
>>29483492
>not looking thru peephole
Why
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.