[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This chick is the ugliest girl ever!!! Her face is so deformed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 9
File: Clb5fqjUkAEOKfY.jpg (93 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
Clb5fqjUkAEOKfY.jpg
93 KB, 675x1200
This chick is the ugliest girl ever!!! Her face is so deformed and stupid and she is basically the embodiment of mrs potato head. If her eyes were any closer together they'd be touching. I wish she knew how hideous she is, she walks around like shes the shit. She blocked me because I commented on one of those blm memes for saying "we wuz kangs n shit"
>>
She's a hipster

What's her instagram, she may be internet cultured and you make made the mistake by saying kangs n shit

>implying i dont know what kangs n shit are
>>
>>29483345
Oh she must have known I was making fun of them, I made that clear enough. I'm just surprised she did go through with blocking me, lol she's a feisty negro, I like that. Makes it more fun of a struggle when I'm raping her
>>
Obviously you're pressed about her blocking you. Stay mad white boi.
>>
File: CgluSJ1UgAA-es2.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CgluSJ1UgAA-es2.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>>29483967
No obviously I could not care less. Boohoo, I am not gonna be able to see jer deformed potatoey derp face shitting up my feed anymore. I can't even remember why I ever followed her in the first plac, I think its only because she's a so called "artist". She looks like a badly done charicature of a human being
>>
File: image.png (119 KB, 225x227) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119 KB, 225x227
>>29484022
But here you are posting her pictures and whining because she blocked you.
>>
You are obviously underage. I don't even know where to begin pointing out examples, but I'm sure anyone reading through this thread can also tell.
>>
She is honestly not the ugliest girl ever. She's not fat at least. Her hair is stupid and there's too much makeup. Her lips look a bit strange. I wouldn't say ugly, just different looking.

>>29484022
You sound a bit obsessed.
>>
>>29484040
Who the fuck is whining? God, you sjws are touchy, can't even have an opinion without you guys finding a non-issue to bitch about. I AM SORRY I INSULTED YOUR POTATO GIRLFRIEND, BUT SHE LOOKS LIKE A POTATO
>>
>>29484139
Lol her face is potato shaped and her features don't fit, even if you proportioned them to be normal she's got that huge glaring ugly problem of being a filthy nigger
>>
creepy ass cracka is salty af

ayy lmao
>>
>>29484140
Obviously you have some kind of crush on her, little boy. Look at how obsessed you are lmao. How can you be this mad over a girl who has never even talked to you?all she did was block you because of your lame ass joke and attempt at trying to impress her by being funny.
>>
>>29483316
Makes me think of a black Cher.
I can dig that.
>>
>>29484177
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYMNSUN DIS NIGA OUTRAGEOUS CAN U BLEEV DIS SHIT HE ROASTED ME BAKA LMAO FINNA 100 100 CRYING EMOJI oogah boogah
>>
Someone should find her social media thing and show her this thread. Make OP even more buttblasted.
>>
>>29484022
>I can't even remember why I ever followed her in the first place
Thirst
>>
>>29484203

forgot bix nood, you white nigger
>>
>>29484197
WOW LOOK THIS GUY WENT INTO MY BRAIN AND UNCOVERED THE TRUTH. MAKING AN ANGRY RANDOM POST ABOUT HOW HIDEOUS SHE IS IS A SURE SIGN I SECRETLY WANT HER POTATOEY ASS. fucking stop trying to be smart and get off the internet. Lotta goddamn tumblrites right now
>>
>>29484203
>/pol/ forms a tsundere crush on some negress
>becomes even spookier than ususal
>>
>>29484228
This is advanced underage shitposting.
>>
>>29484217
Gtfo here with that bullshit nigga, do you even know what thirst means? Didn't think so
>>
>>29484228
If someone blocked me I wouldn't care unless I liked the person. Obviously you follow her enough to know she blocked you. Do you check up on her Instagram daily?
>>
SHEEEEEIT

CRACKA MAD AF CUZ HE GOT KNOCKED OUT OF ORBIT
>>
>>29484237
>>29484239
Wow you guys are butthurt. Im sorry. She's actually a beautiful strong independent black lady who don't need no school shooter pasty white boy 4chan boyfriend. Are we all good now? Look, I will throw in a smile just so we know this is a safe space :)
>>
>>29484250
It means you wanted into her lopsided chocolate cunt.
>>
>>29484277

this isn't your livejournal, pigskinned cuckolded faggot
>>
>>29483954
>>29484022
>>29484140
>>29484203
>>29484228
>>29484250

>ITT: OP goes into an autistic fit because some girl he finds attractive won't touch his peepee
>>
>>29484269
No I just remembered she was the one black person I followed and remembered that joke I made and got curious to see if she noticed it at all. I guess she did lmao, I didn't even know she ever seen it noticed me before
>>
You realize shes looking at the phone not the mirror. thats why she looks stupid as fuck because shes trying to have her head look forward but is straining her eyes to see what it looks like on the phones screen.

OP you dumb
>>
>>29484277
Sorry you turned out to be a nigger kisser.
Sorry niggers didn't want your kisses.
This sounds like a bad day for you, maybe tomorrow will be better ;)
>>
She doesn't even look black, but I'm used to seeing a lot of people with different races, unlike a lot of people here.
>>
>>29484302
Who the fuck would ever find this "thing" attractive. You white knights get more pathetic, a random ass girl who would not even fart in your direction gets insulted and you all have to make sure you are the first to have her back. She's not going to see your comment and find it noble, just give up. I'm sure if you approached her anyway you might have a shot, she looks the sort to have low standards
>>
Ahaha you're so pathetic OP. Just ask her out already.
>>
>>29484307
you followed her cause you thought she was hot. you tried to be a quirky white boi and make a racist joke to impress her but your plan back fired and you got blocked. She didn't even bother responding to you, she just blocked you.
>>
File: 1466393396207.jpg (14 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1466393396207.jpg
14 KB, 500x283
>>29483316
Holy kek She looks like a uglier version of mystery
>>
File: CkSXsfUVEAA1t8G.jpg (149 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
CkSXsfUVEAA1t8G.jpg
149 KB, 1200x900
>>29484314
Its the only pose her face can do while still looking like a face or else it ends up going full potato. She's mastered the art of angles, she has all you guys fooled. Someone ACTUALLY said shes "hot" lol barf
>>
>>29484372
LMAO YOU'RE AN IDIOT DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO "PWN" ME YOU DUMBASS :') YOUR ONE BRAIN CELL CAN'T HANDLE THE THOUGHT PROCESS
>>
>>29484354
She's got droopy dog eyes, a generally weird look, and is definitely a gross whore, but OP's still cringe worthy.
These two conclusions are not mutually exclusive.

It seems like half of this board thinks that all discussions/argumentsa exist upon a line, rather than an axis, and to disagree with point A it means you MUST agree with point B.
This kind of spooks me, because it means that many people are on the same conceptual level as the retarded.
>>
>>29484403
The person you replied to is OP. You can tell because of how autistic he types.
>>
>>29484378
Love how you keep posting pictures of her. Says so much about you.
>>
>>29483316
She's a fucking goddess, you edgelording little dipshit! She looks like her sweat tastes heavenly, and I wouldn't leave an inch of her skin unlicked. I'd love to bury my face between her buttocks and finally pump her full of my mongol seed. Open your eyes man!
>>
>>29484391
If she's so ugly and gross why'd you follow her in the first place?
>>
File: Cgqcb_3UoAAHKyq.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Cgqcb_3UoAAHKyq.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
>>29484403
I just hate how fucking close her eyes are to each other, its like when her skull was forming in her mother's womb her eye sockets just said "fuck it" and gave each other a high five. And she overlines her lips to be even more of a special snowflake, because NOTICE ME NOTICE ME. And she has a big nose which whatever you know its big, nigs gonna nog. Her face shape is too small for the features, it looks like they got slapped on halfassedly. She is a real life mrs potato head
>>
She's pretty op. Stop being butthurt.
>>
>>29484430
But it isn't just occurring in this thread.
Is this a symptom of autism?
I was under the impression that they were okay at basic reasoning, and their issue was sensory malfunction/social fuckery.
>>
>>29484451
Because he's a teenager. He's obviously attracted to her, evidenced by how he seems to have so many pics of her and getting extremely defensive whenever someone ITT disagrees with him. He just "hates" her because she blocked him. If he really didn't care about her blocking him, he wouldn't have even made the thread.
>>
>>29484449
LOVE HOW YOU TALK LIKE A TYPICAL TUMBLRINA HAHAHAHAH YOUR ARGUMENT DOESN'T STAND BECAUSE I ONLY POSTED 3 PICS OF HER LOL LOVE HOW YOU ARE BUTTHURT GET REKT TUMBLR
>>
It's really embarrassing to see OP go full retard ITT.

This is more like a thinly veiled cringe thread.
>>
>>29484465
You're like one of those black guys who cat calls a girl then when she ignores him he starts yelling insults at her
>>
>>29484485
>I ONLY POSTED 3 PICS OF HER
>he posted 4
>can't count to four
>>
>>29484451
Because I needed to show my friend how ridiculous her face is, but I never got the chance because she blocked me right away
>>
>>29484485
>Typing in caps
>hahaha

Clear signs of being assblasted.
>>
>>29484500
>Because I needed to show my friend how ridiculous her face is
>just a few posts ago said
>>29484022
>I can't even remember why I ever followed her in the first plac, I think its only because she's a so called "artist".
hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>29484500
>The classic "m-muh friend" excuse

Amazing! What other rebuttals will OP come up with next? Stay tuned for a special episode of "Anon goes full retard".
>>
>>29484500
Which means you saved all these pictures of her before she blocked you. Also, I thought you said that you had forgotten that you followed her and now you're saying you followed her to show your friend?
>>
>>29484499

apparently OP can't count to potato
>>
>>29484482
Ok, first of all, how do I hate her for blocking me? Where is your proof? Secondly stop trying to sound smart you're not saying anything worth hearing. Sorry I insulted your girlfriend, im sure mrs potato head is actually an awesome fuckdoll. I like how you are trying to call me out to get a reaction out of me yet you get it so so wrong. If you were better at this maybe I would be more upset but I can tell you are only insulting me because band wagon ;) ps I'm smarter than yoooou
>>
>>29484504
>can't let it go
>sticking up for a negress
Proof you're a retarded white knight progressive beta who thinks he needs to stand up for every poc
>>
>>29484535
Buttblasted OP on damage control because no one's enabling his autism.
>>
>>29484522
Yeah wow mr detective buttface did something worthless that does not prove any point whatsoever :) thanks for taking time out of your day to dedicate some thought to me thats so sweet
>>
>>29484526
Stay tuned for another episode of "snarky tumblr anon thinks hes sounding smart but he actually sounds like a butthurt sheep" HAHAHAHAHA IM SO FUNNY
>>
>It's a special "OP throws an autistic fit and gets BTFO" episode
>>
Op what is her Instagram?
>>
>>29484527
No I didn't forget why I followed her. I just don't know why I did, I didn't even end up showing it to my friend because I forgot she was there. I more just meant I don't know why I followed her, as I could have easily just saved the picture and not had her shit show up in my feed. I just forgot about it because I figured it would have ni real world effect. Then came the blm memes....
>>
>>29484619
Yeah, let's raid her.
>>
>>29484628
Well, she blocked you and now you don't have to see any posts from her. Why are you bitching?
>>
>>29484604
Lol this is your definition of a tantrum? You need to get out more. Also someone else already made that exact joke phrased exactly like that, you're not original or funny at all and I reported you and I hope you are banned :) bye felicia
>>
>>29484653
Because she won't fiddle his pickle and now he's upset.
>>
>>29484653
I am not bitching! I just rememebered I needed to show somebody her face and make fun of her because then all my efforts would have gone wasted. She looks like a log of shit with a face
>>
>>29484665
>Reporting someone for saying you were throwing an autistic fit
>forced smiley face
>bye felicia

Fuggg, OP. Keep the butthurt coming. I haven't laughed this hard in a while.
>>
>>29484671
Lol ew. You guys are the only ones who think anyone would want to bang her. I prefer normal looking girls, thanks. We don't all have horrible standards stop projecting
>>
>>29484703
This is what damage control looks like
>>
>>29484688
Who cares if she's weird and ugly looking. I would rather be weird and ugly (her) than be spiteful and obsessive (you)
>>
>>29484696
Lol sure you're laughing. People who have to tell people they are laughing at them are usually insecure. Keep pretending to laugh, I'm fucking your mom and doing blunts with snoop dogg because I am le epic xD
>>
>>29484688
She looks like a fucking goddess, you autistic little lump of smegma. I wish she would wrap those thighs around my head while tongue stab her tuna dungeon. Also I'd like to squirt some taste syrup in her coffee (au lait).
>>
>>29484720
LOL go back to tumblr. Your argument now is that you would rather be her? Seriously? Good for you, but nobody cares. You're such a good person standing up for this defenseless poc :') such an inspiration wow
>>
>>29484744
Best post 2016.
>>
>>29484354
What is so weird about standing up for a random stranger? No one here thinks this girl signing to climb out of the screen and start giving out blowjobs. You said she is ugly, and I disagree. If you said that chocolate ice cream was gross, I would post a disagreement, too. You are also being an irrational asshole to soeinnoceent girl, which morally offends me. If she had pissedon yoursecurity blanket, iwould join in on the hate fest, but she did nothing. Sorry, but I can't let that stand
>>
>>29484744
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you can have her. She probably tastes rotting garbage and Marlboros or whatever it is black people eat.
>>
>>29484753
I'm not standing up for her, I'm only belittling you. Being spiteful is worse than being ugly. You will realise this when you are older.
>>
>>29484744
>>29484760

>obvious samefagging is very obvious
>>
>>29484775
Lol now shes innocent? You guys are really reaching just to go out of your way to "pwn" me. Like I said before, go back to tumblr. You're not smart or cool, and I am a better person than you
>>
Op why are you not linking us to her Instagram?are you scared we are going to expose you as the loser you are?
>>
Go back to lolcow you fucking female
>>
>>29484378
Her jaw wasn't so long and her lips weren't huge, I bet she would be gorgeous.
>>
if you're ragging on her for the way she looks why don't you put your face up for critique then??
>>
>>29484795
Lol probably not but whatever helps you sleep at night :) :) :) :) I am still a million times prettier than her, and at the end of the day I still don't look like a nigger potato even if pointing that out makes me ""spiteful"" to some random ass sjw. Get off your high horse. Nothing you say can damper my spirits, and it won't change the reality that this girl is fugly
>>
>>29484760
Thank you bro, I was channeling a higher power.
>>29484799
>Obvious
>>
>>29484378
There actually is nothing wrong with her natural lips. Why is she overdrawing them?
>>
>>29483954
Op says here that he wants to rape her. Why is he acting like he's not attracted?
>>
>>29484828
Probably but they AIN'T. so, sadly, she just looks like a deformed potato that got botched plastic surgery
>>
Is it just me, or does OP seem underage?
>>
Love when OP gets BTFO in their own thread.
>>
>>29484866
>rape
>attraction
I would rape her because its funny and black lives dont matter. Are you saying you DON'T find black ladies being raped hilarious? I wish I could rape one right now if it were available
>>
>>29484897
LOVE when people make it this obvious they hail from tumblr. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it
>>
>>29484899
>I would rape her because its funny

Teenage edgelord confirmed.
>>
>>29484877
He's either underage or pretending to be underage. Either way, he's a faggot.
>>
>>29484913
>>29484922
Somebody is butthurt they got btfo by a supposed "underage edgelord faggot" hahahahaha how does it feel being inferior?
>>
>>29484899
The cringe is strong in this one. OP, I have to admit I had a terrible day at work and in general. I came home to sit on my bed being depressed for the rest of the evening. Then I stumbled across the gem that is your autism and behold, it shone and sparkled until my mood got brighter. Thank you, little man and don't forget to pack your lunch for tard school tomorrow.
>>
>stalk woman
>she blocks you
>"lol you ugly I never liked you in the first place haha"
OP are you literally a five year old?
>>
>>29484983
Now you're just going along with what the other white knight faggots are saying hahahahahahaha where the fuck did I stalk her? Wow some of you are so pathetic, following someone on instagram amd saving 5 pictures is stalking lol :) you really make yourself sound smart making that are based on nothing
>>
>>29484981
This. My life has been pretty shitty lately too but OP's buttblasted autism made me laugh hard and loud.
Someone archive this thread.
>>
>>29485002
Woops you got reported too lolololol. Let me know if it goes through or not ;) also you're cute lol stay butthurt
>>
>>29485024
I too have loudly laughed several times reading through this thread. Bravo OP.
>>
>>29485014
Protip: "hahaha" and smiley faces are clear signs of butthurt. Please learn from this and hide your anger better in the future.
>>
>>29485014
>feeling the need to justify yourself on an anonymous toy train marketplace

Someone didn't have their meds today.
>>
File: LAWL.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
LAWL.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>29485036
>reporting people for saying you're on damage control

Good lord, that's a new level of rage I didn't know was possible on 4chan. Are you 12?
>>
>>29485024
Your life must be really pathetic if you had to fake laugh just to feel any bit of fulfillment at being "superior". Why? because you think you are smarter than me because you want to fuck this black chick and for some reason think I do too? You guys didn't even pwn me, you didn't make any argument or factual statements at all you just started repeating the same things other people said and jerking in a circle which is just like omg so hilar like I am fuggin dying of laughter like ohemgee nobody has ever laughed like I am laughing right now haha laughing my butt off haha haha ha ha i lold
>>
>>29485042
No you didn't quit lying. I laughed when your mom was being raped
>>
>>29485087
>Your life must be really pathetic if you had to fake laugh just to feel any bit of fulfillment at being "superior".

Ironically, that's the same exact reason you created this thread in the first place, which you even admitted earlier.
>>
>>29485053
>justify
Wowowowow you learned a big boy word! Everyone pay attention to anon using his word "justify" he just learned what it meant and he is very special :) aren't you anon?
>>
>17 posters
>100+ replies

Fun game: Guess who most of those replies are from?
>>
>>29485119
No? Explain yoyr logic okease you make no sense. I didn't make this thread to be superior, for all you guys know i am inferior. Stop trying to be smart it is not working out for you. I made this thread because that girls face is ratchet
>>
>>29485146
Yo mama
Original comment is original
>>
>>29485146
You guess first
>>
>>29485121

This is just hilarious. OP, you are either the greatest troll on this board or you should really, really lay of your autism.
>>
So much butthurt from OP, it's almost like his damage control became its own seperate identity.
>>
ITT: everyone has full blown autism
>>
File: 0.png (21 KB, 493x495) Image search: [Google]
0.png
21 KB, 493x495
If she blocked you, how come you have all these pics of her ready to go?

>inb4 I saved them 5 min ago to post here

If she blocked you, you wouldn't be able to see her pics on instagram
>>
>>29484852
>I am still a million times prettier than her
>>
>120 posts
>19 unique posters
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.