[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two women murder teenage boy with asperger's syndrome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: readImage[1].jpg (20 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
readImage[1].jpg
20 KB, 412x351
Is this what it has come down to? Women are openly killing us on the streets. What will society do in response? These two women deserve to be executed tbqh, I'm not even memeing. Yet they'll get light sentences because they are women.

Fucking beta uprising when?

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/two-women-charged-with-murder-of-teenager-aaron-pajich-after-body-found/news-story/c2342ccfce5ffaffef7eee1a64d6139c
>>
>>29483288
Spergs aren't human.
>>
The parents are probably happy they no longer have to deal with the retard.

Love the normalfags who are now so publicly concerned with what happened to spergboy. I am sure they were as nice to him when he was alive.
>>
SJWs don't like autists, so they won't say anything about it
>>
>killed by women

what a pussy lol
>>
>all these whiteknights and normalfags
This is why this will never surpass wizardchan.
>>
>>29484052
What about all their "ableism" shit?
>>
>>29483288
I'm not surprised I didn't see this on the news. They never report on white men being killed. They only do stories when white men are the perpetrators, not the victims. Fuck the lugen presse
>>
>>29483299
>>29483317
>>29484100
don't talk shit about aspergs
they are our brothers
hey, what do you know, maybe you guys are undiagnosed spergs
>>
>>29483288
equal rights for spergs when?
>>
>>29483288
Yeah, I saw this. He should've known something was up. Why would anyone want to meet up with an aspie irl? No one would.
>>
>>29483288

Now, I'll go out in the wild on the Internet, just any site I go to now and then, and have to listen to common scum talk about how women are "oppressed by society".

The ride never ends, and it's a rude full of lies.
>>
>>29484147
That's only for crippled black genderfluid pansexuals. They don't care about your average autistic white kid.
>>
>>29484052
Also because the murderers were women, so they'll avoid that subject of course, because only men can kill
>>
>>29483299
This is why sperg people should develop avoidabavoidant personality.he was probably making them angry.
Still kind of sad tho.
Avoid some and people in general I guess.
I know I do I'm still alive.
>>
Spergs is just another form of autism.
STOP THE SPERGS!
>>
an uprising requires leaving your house OP
>>
>>29483288
>A former classmate of the teen wrote on Facebook: "R.I.P little one can't believe this happened, I remember back last year at school when I used to come to you and ask you to hang when (you) had no one to hang with."
true heroism right there
>>
I get the lingering feeling that no one really gave a shit about him, except maybe his close family.
>>
>>29484147
Retards can't goose-step, Hitler said it first.
>>
Ass burgers taste nasty.
>>
>>29483299
>Autists aren't human

ftfy
>>
>neither woman named
BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT AUTISTS
>>
>>29483288
>when autist virgin kill his nerd virgin friends, /r9k/ praise him
>when normalfags kill virgin guy, /r9k/ hate them
>>
>>29485927
>male autists aren't human
might as well say what you really mean
>>
File: 1444068237558.jpg (754 KB, 1479x1006) Image search: [Google]
1444068237558.jpg
754 KB, 1479x1006
I hope the sluts that did this get life in prison.
>>
>>29483288
>Your such a sweet, loving and carrying boy that goes out and help others in class. Taken to Soon!! Will be Miss.
How can someone be so bad at using the English language?
>>
>>29484247
Poor guy probably just called one of them pretty or something.

Is there a "sperg panic" defence like a "gay panic" defence? Like if you're a Stacy and a sperg hits on you, you're legally allowed to be so grossed out by it that it's not even considered murder?
>>
RIP dude, I am sure you will be missed
>>
>>29485962
Jemma Victoria Lilley and Trudi Lenon
>>
>>29486144

Maybe English is her second language. One can only hope.
>>
I am offensive and I find this diagnosed with aspergers
>>
>>29486236
Eh, good point.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.