[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't take it anymore guys. I'm sick of everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1462896887155.jpg (37 KB, 602x604) Image search: [Google]
1462896887155.jpg
37 KB, 602x604
I can't take it anymore guys. I'm sick of everything kicking me whilst I'm down. I just can't handle it. I wake up angry and go to sleep angry. I can't even afford to be an alcoholic to deal with it. How do you deal with crushing depression? My depression started 5 years ago and I thought it would just go away but it hasn't and everyday is worse than the last.
>>
>>29482976
Depression isn't deep sadness. It's the lack of motivation, emotion and interest in anything. Most people don't know this, but I wish they did. When I had it, I didn't go flaunting it around on the internet and to everyone I knew. I ignored everyone, barely ate, and and just slept or layed down and blankly stared at the wall all day.
>>
nigger show dick or gtfo
>>
Start smoking and get a hobby.
>>
>>29483042
I already smoke and I've tried to get into many hobbies but they never lasted.

>>29483005
well then I have a deep sadness eating away at me from the inside.
>>
File: bliss.jpg (111 KB, 1280x857) Image search: [Google]
bliss.jpg
111 KB, 1280x857
>>29483069
Talk to people, just like you are doing right now. It never hurts to get that shit off your chest.
Also, listen to some nice and calming music. Helps me everytime.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.