[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've finally discovered what kind of woman I want to marry.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: christina-hoff-sommers.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
christina-hoff-sommers.jpg
180 KB, 1920x1080
I've finally discovered what kind of woman I want to marry. I want to marry a freedom feminist.

I'm sure they're out there, somewhere...
>>
>still wanting to get married
Bet you won't come back here to complain, right?
>>
>>29482937
Good for you, slave, but the rest of us don't want to hear how much you yearn to be back in the plantation. You will find no sympathy from this point on.
>>
>>29482937

Please go to /pol/ and tell them this. They would love to hear about your decision to "MAN UP" and serve women.

It's funny how /pol/ claims to be against the modern ways of doing things, yet /pol/ insists that young males get married to sluts and whores, and then /pol/ gets extremely angry when we refuse to do so. A bunch of frauds if I ever saw any.
>>
>>29483066
/pol/tards are braindead tradcons.
>>
>>29483066
Mostly due to the family core and the birth of children. They are asking for a piss in the sea.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.