[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know a lot of people on here dont agree with the anti-women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1466545778480.jpg (56 KB, 680x633) Image search: [Google]
1466545778480.jpg
56 KB, 680x633
I know a lot of people on here dont agree with the anti-women rhetoric on this sight and i definitely dont either in the extreme cases but its not unreasonable. Every single girl that ive ever had a thing with (meaning she liked me as a friend or whatever and we talked) has been a total fucking memefest. The last girl was the worst, she memed me so hard i finally just gave up on women. Im tired or playing the fucking game and ending up hurt, im a piece of shit but the least they could do is acknowledge that and leave me alone. I always try to get away from tgem and then they get mad and start cursing or whatever tantrum they want to throw. Im sick of it, next girl that thinks im cool or funny or nice or smart can go to fucking hell. I know theres a chance that girk is out there, but it simply isnt worth this shit.
>>
Every word, every action, every thing she says or does to me is just memes. I cant take it, theres nothing more demoralizing then when a girl shows interest in you and then she memes out
>>
>>29482936
I just stopped caring after the last one, my situations are different though because I alway get to fuck them but they never want to go further than fuck buddies and freinds.
>>
Get the fuck off my board normalscum
>>
>>29484066
I wish theyd want to fuck
>>
>>29482936
>Im tired or playing the fucking game and ending up hurt, im a piece of shit but the least they could do is acknowledge that and leave me alone. I always try to get away from tgem and then they get mad and start cursing or whatever tantrum they want to throw. Im sick of it, next girl that thinks im cool or funny or nice or smart can go to fucking hell. I know theres a chance that girk is out there, but it simply isnt worth this shit.

I had one cheat on me for months without my knowledge because I trusted her not to run off on me. Not making that mistake again.
>>
Women are essentially baby machines. If you want them to act like men, then go rot in the same hell as the rest of the SJWs.

"Women are a mystery that is solved entirely by childbirth" - Nietzche
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.