[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here who has legitimately never had so much as a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1466541693453.png (381 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1466541693453.png
381 KB, 640x480
Anyone else here who has legitimately never had so much as a crush on a girl?
24 and can honestly sah I've never liked a girl for more than just their looks. Women are either awfull dull or just massive egocentric cunts from what I've seen. Tired of all the oneitis meme bullshit I see around here
>>
File: 1466218751110.png (175 KB, 418x404) Image search: [Google]
1466218751110.png
175 KB, 418x404
Sorry for typos
Am quite drunk
>>
>>29482693
Not memeing but you're gay.
Straight guys often know how terrible women are, but they're so attractive to them they can usually convince themselves "well this one is different".
You just are gay or have a low sex drive. Not insults, nothing wrong with that, but it is true.
>>
>>29482715
Nah I want to fuck, a lot. I fao about 3 or 4 times a day, so its definitely not low sex drive. It's just their personalities that I find a turn-off
I've just never found a woman of interest
I'm not against being gay, in fact that would actually be pretty nice. I'm pretty open with my sexuality, and I have legitimately never felt any sort of attraction to dudes. I tried getting into traps a few months ago, but even that didnt do anything for me
>>
>>29482693
Yeah me

I don't see any appeal in spending so much time with a female when the only thing we have in common is need for sex. Not to mention I've never met a girl with an interesting personality and I'm 27 alrady so I doubt this will change.

>>29482715
Not gay and high sex drive.
>>
>>29482693
Even normies know how rancid women are, talk to any married/divorced guy and they will tell you. They are just primitive apes like: >>29482715
They just want some quick fuck and have no mental capacity when in heat.

I have the same problem as you, I expect to find some decent intelligent girl out there. But then you realize she is hiding at the end of the rainbow and in books.

I keep a oneitis because it is the last shred of motivation I have in life. At this point she is more in my imagination than real.
>>
>>29482802
My younger brother has a gf who he skypes a lot and good god he has to keep the conversation rolling the entire time. She offers so little input its ridiculous

I used okcupid for a bit and the entitlement issues all those women had was appalling. As soon as they started to play little games or just expected me to carry on the conversation I told them to fuck off
>>
File: 生き甲斐.jpg (492 KB, 1078x1260) Image search: [Google]
生き甲斐.jpg
492 KB, 1078x1260
>>29482693
I had infatuations when I was a teenager, sure, but they have never really compared to 2D.
>>
Same here, never felt love, never felt deep Interest. Men are sexually not attractive to me so I am not gay, maybe asexual but I doubt it actually.
I am the one in the family though that "never Shows emotion" (not because I hide them but I do not experience them as strongly as everyone else) , maybe that's the reason. I once felt something that I believe may have become a crush had I pursued it but I realized she had a boyfriend so I didn't and as a result after a few days that feeling was gone.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.