[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I'll never be a normie All I wanted was to be like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1461461728162.jpg (75 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1461461728162.jpg
75 KB, 535x577
>tfw I'll never be a normie

All I wanted was to be like everyone else. Is that too much to fucking ask?

Normies dream of being CEO's and shit. All I want is basic human things like friends and a gf. Why is life so fucking unfair bros?
>>
It's all inside you

Ok , you are ugly and stupid maybe, but ugly and stupid people always get a gf and have sex. It's all in you, staying indoors all the time and shitposting on bengalese nail polishing forums won't fix anything. You literally have to be yourself, it's not a meme
>>
>>29482756
I'm not ugly and stupid, that's my problem.

Normies always invite me to shit, I get compliments from girls (tall, /fit/. decent face), I could have had sex/a gf many times. But I just don't enjoy any of it. When I go to normie gatherings/partiest I'm just bored out of my skull, I don't know what to say or how to contribute to conversations, I zone out and stop listening all the time. And eventually people's initial reaction to me (I look like a normie, possibly even a Chad so people initially like me 95% of the time) turns bitter.

Sometimes I think that I'm dumb, but it really can't be that. I top my CS course at uni, got a decent internship, manage to handle my whole life by myself at this point at 20 y/o.
>>
>>29482882
>20

You're barely an adult. Don't worry about a gf now, focus on building yourself a good future.
>>
>>29482658
>All I want is basic human things like friends and a gf.
They aren't basic at all, only half of all people have them. TV, video games and other media makes out every guy has a family and friends, it's a total bullshit lie that is being fed to us constantly. We take notice of the groups of people in town because they are loud and aggressive so they stand out more. No one takes notice of the legions of single males walking around by themselves of all ages. I only really see old women walking by themselves.
>>
>>29482882
>its an autist in denial episode
>>
>>29482658
But you can have those things
>>
>>29482923
This is the best (worst?) meme to fall for. I'm 25 now and there's no such thing as a good future. I should have killed myself when I was 16 and avoided all this pointless shit and suffering.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.