[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was your oneitis /r9k/? What happened with her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1465793657362.png (34 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
1465793657362.png
34 KB, 470x512
Who was your oneitis /r9k/? What happened with her?
>>
Your mother, but she got too filled up with other men's semen that she became unrecognizable.
>>
File: 1466407912849.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466407912849.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>29482618
Frickin owned lol
>>
Just a girl at school with nice boobs. Nothing happened. I never saw her again after school ended. For some reason I could never masturbate to her even though she was really hot.
>>
File: 2012-09-29_15-43-58_257.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
2012-09-29_15-43-58_257.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1840
I don't know, I had a few which by definition void the whole "oneitis" concept. I guess they are more of a "those who got away" list,
>highschool girl, never made a move, she went to the navy and married another navy guy
>highschool girl, never made a move, went to central america for volunteering for a few years, randomly walked into her last year and she hadn't changed one bit
>friend, never made a move because i already had a gf at the time, she moved to another country, lost contact
>family friend, made a move twice and got shut down twice, now living in another country
>friend of a friend, made a move while in a relationship, got caught, she turned me down in such a way that it felt like if I hadn't been caught, she would have been dtf. cut contact a year ago
>coworker, married with kids, made several moves, we made out but it never got beyond that so I dropped it. thinking about picking it up again
>>
>tfw you get dumped the next day after asking her out
its been a few months already but im a retard and can't get over
>>
Hi! My name's Imaghey. Imaghey Faghet. What is this website?
>>
Is this where I put my name? I'm from Turkey.

Imaghey Faghet.
>>
I don't want to mention her name. High school girl, she only went out with me because she felt sorry for me. It lasted a week, before she started avoiding me. I had to find out second hand that she wanted to dump me but didn't want to hurt my feelings.

I don't have any feelings towards her anymore, but she was probably the only woman I'd ever loved. It's not a very interesting story.
>>
>>29482602
I dunno. Don't wanna know. Fuck that shit.

Feels too good finally having that person outta my head.
>>
My father had oneitis back in the old country. We had to chop off one of his ears, one of his eyes, one of his arms, and one of his legs. We made a stew of the body parts and it was very delicious meal.

-Imaghey Faghet
>>
Had plenty of oneitises. Got with them all. All it took was getting rid of my acne and gaining confidence upon realizing I was extremely handsome. I was already tall (6'1), very smart, funny, and ripped, but though my face was ugly. Then I went to college and every party I went to I had chicks hitting on me and I got with all 5 girls that I wanted to in this party. Feelsgood
>>
I called her and we were both excited and she told me to call her on the weekend and I said I would. Then I never called her because I knew I wasn't good enough.

Okay actually I called her a few months later and she blew me off. The sound of her voice not caring anymore crushed my soul.
>>
>>29482602
She came by my job twice recently after I hadn't seen her in person in like 3 years. I actually worked up the nerve to ask her out in front of her dad.
>>
this happened
>>29483535

bloxasdasf
>>
this was like 6 years ago. she was a girl that my friends knew and would hang around with us sometimes to get high or drunk. she was cool at first, she kind of sperged out a bit when she saw some of the books i read and music i listen to because we had similar taste

she was going through her bad boy phase though and was going from thug asshole to thug asshole, so i basically had no chance. got sort of friendzoned. at some point i got sick of her shit and just cut all ties with her. didn't see her for like 2 years, but then i saw her working at this restaurant i go to sometimes. she didn't say hi, i didn't say hi either, we just ignored each other. she looks like shit now, pretty sure she's addicted to something.
>>
>>29483269
ironic shitposting is still shitposting

made from %100 original grapejuice
>>
>>29482602
>Who was your oneitis /r9k/?

she is fucking beautiful and she makes me go crazy when I think about her. She still looks good because of her age but who knows how she will age. she was really nice and helpful to me. I would do almost anything to hold her in my arms,protect her and take care of her.

>What happened with her?

too beta to make a move and she was seeing someone at the time. I think she is doing good and I don't think she has a man yet after the last one. i guess too many fuckboys approach her nowadays and we beta guys who want an actually relationship are to beta to approach.
>>
File: Nietzsche_Relax.jpg (81 KB, 900x663) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche_Relax.jpg
81 KB, 900x663
>Who was your oneitis /r9k/?
Blonde, genuinely nice, intelligent girl, virgin.

>What happened with her?
AH BLEW IT MAGGLE. Just didn't try to act like a creep, was maybe too distant to make a move but we always drove from school and then even that suddenly stopped.

God damn it I mis her
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.