[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I recognize shy, innocent, pure girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1466641170768.jpg (121 KB, 800x649) Image search: [Google]
1466641170768.jpg
121 KB, 800x649
How do I recognize shy, innocent, pure girls?
>>
Don't be an idiot, those don't exist past the age 15
>>
I'd still go for the left.
>>
Look for the needle in the haystack.
>>
You don't recognize them because there aren't any.
>>
>>29482375
They are 2D, for starters.
>>
File: cute cheeks.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cute cheeks.jpg
183 KB, 1920x1080
>>29482375
They blush when they talk to you obviously
>>
The fact that they don't appear frequently in society.

My cousin goes out in public like once a fortnight on average. When her mother goes on trips and asks me to check in on her, I'm probably the only person she comes into contact with.

You won't meet a shy, etc girl in public or online, but through people you know.
>>
>>29482843

You gfed your cousin, right?
>>
>>29482375
Well I am one and my face turns red when I have to talk to anyone who isn't family/a close friend, and I won't look them in the eyes. I never talk in groups. I always stare to the ground in public and all my clothes are too big, don't show off any skin and look the same.
>>
>>29482375
>shy
By their behavior.
>innocent
Subjective quality, can't say.
>pure
Subjective quality, can't say.
>>
>>29482375
Why are robots such insecure cucks? Just get with a cute girl who's not the town bike. There are a lot of those.
>>
>>29482873

Roastie detected, go try to relativise your cock carousel riding somewhere else.
>>
>>29482895
Virgin detected, go be bitter on wizchan.
>>
>>29482890
They're afraid that a woman who's had anything else will know better than to settle for them.

To be fair, in most robots' cases this is correct.
>>
>>29482895
I didn't know my cock could be a roastie.
>>
>>29482873
>innocent and pure are subjective

Kek so a girl who sucked 1000 cocks can be pure because its subjective?

Roasties, when will they learn
>>
>>29482867
No, I hardly see her.

I would, but I don't think she would.
A relative jokingly suggested that we should go out once. I played it off as the joke it was and she went on a really long rant about how gross she finds the idea of incest.
>>
>>29482925
Innocent of things that aren't sucking dick, sure.

If you mean "I want a submissive virgin with no confidence because I'm afraid of being an adult" just say that.
>>
>>29482951
People can want submissive virgins if they have no confidence whats wrong with that? It sounds like you're declaring war against like minded people being in relationships.
>>
>>29482375
>>29482814
Why are there so many goddamn weeaboos?
>>
>>29482994
3dpd boy
>>
>>29482967
No, you're supposed to want an angry, loud asshole whose vagina has seen more business than a subway tunnel. Do you even feminism?
>>
>>29482375

Shy girls are ALL sluts and whores though. They play the "shy, nice, different" girl act so betas and omegas can be tricked into worshiping them, then the women can exploit them for money and other things. They are ALL fucking Chad on the side.
>>
>>29482375
>>29483040
This.
Theres no such thing as a innocent woman, they are all willing to be a slut. It might be possible to find a quiet girl that hasn't found a chad to slut it up for yet, but unless you're that chad shes not going to be interested.

Just accept that women are all horrible creatures, it makes the loneliness a bit more survivable.
>>
>>29482788
This. 2D is the main clue to look for.
>>
>>29482843
Wisdom and truth
>>
>>29482994
>why are there so many weaboos on anime image board?
seriously what the fuck
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.