[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Be akward faggot who doesn't leave the house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: pepe 3.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
pepe 3.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
>Be me
>Be akward faggot who doesn't leave the house
>Have supportive brother who made me go out with him and his chad friends
>meetup with them, awkwardly shake hands
>"Yo, let's get baked boys" one of the Chads says
>I never had any experience with weed
>"Hey anon, you smoke?"
>"Uhhh... yeah I blaze it up almost everyday"
>Why did I say that
>we go to one of the Chads house and sit on his couch watching scrubs
>has massive amount of weed on table next to couch
>Chad takes massive blunt out
>I am second to take a hit, cough very hard after inhaling a tiny bit
>"You ok, anon?"
>Yeah... That's hard stuff"
>"Alright... Dude, you spit on the blunt"
>Get super embarrassed
>Puke on table
>weed ruined
>Everyone looks like they want to kill me
>My brother looks at me with disgust
>rush home
>lock myself in room
Fucking normies smoking normie shit
>>
>not smoking dank by yourself in your room while watching anime
You're missing out anon
>>
>>29482387
I don't know how to get it, can't ask my brother because I can't look him in the eyes anymore
>>
File: 1466612194892.jpg (33 KB, 477x397) Image search: [Google]
1466612194892.jpg
33 KB, 477x397
>>29482369
LMAOOOOO, why didn't you just tell them you were a lightweight? LOLLOLOLOLO! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHA!
>>
>>29482473
I didn't want them to think I'm a loser, because all the cool people smoke weed, as we all know
>>
>>29482490
Don't worry man, they can smell the loser on you the second they lay eyes on you, you just make yourself look worse by trying to fake it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.