[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
that kid thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: pepe (275).png (201 KB, 528x498) Image search: [Google]
pepe (275).png
201 KB, 528x498
>That kid who literally took out bags of 'drugs' during class and tried to sell them
>>
>that kid that puked on a girl in the middle of class
>>
>that kid who brought fake BB guns to school, had them all confiscated, and cried when they called his parents
>>
>that kid who would masturbate into his underwear every morning and thought people couldn't smell it
>>
>that kid
>>
>That kid who constantly drew swastikas and made Nazi jokes
>>
>>29483131
Fuck you.

originangieangiegne commentoeooeoeoe
>>
File: 1375902000319.jpg (52 KB, 262x326) Image search: [Google]
1375902000319.jpg
52 KB, 262x326
>>29483131
I was that kid
EncyclopediaDramatica at 13 was a bad idea.
>>
File: 1463691109914.jpg (104 KB, 775x719) Image search: [Google]
1463691109914.jpg
104 KB, 775x719
That kid who put vodka in a orange juice bottle and drank it during English class
>>
>>29483211
>mfw i took a water bottle full of bacardi limon to exams at my christian school and got drunk with my half-retarded huge retard-strength friend before exams
>mfw our teacher offered us food after the exams and literally nobody in the class ate any but us
>mfw everyone gave us weird looks
>retard friend puked in the bathroom later
>on bus home, i was tired as fuck laid down my head on the lap of the hot girl next to me who said i was hot on the first day of school before she got to learn that im a fuckin autist
>she was like what the fuck are you doing and pushed my head off her lap
>did it again
>she just let it happen
>slept in this bitches thick thighs all the way home

that's my contribution
>>
>that kid who only went to classes his mom taught
I wish I wasn't homeschooled bros.
>>
>>29483265
Kekked

>That kid who got popular because he was the master of a trending thing (Stamps. stickers..)
then everyone forgot about him when that shit wasn't trending anymore
>That kid who seemed cool because he talked to older kids
>That kid who was clumsy as fuck
>That girl you didn't give a shit about by then but now you realize she was a qt for her age
>>
File: asasdasd.jpg (76 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
asasdasd.jpg
76 KB, 400x400
>that kid that wore the same jacket everyday

mfw lost
>>
>that kid who sat by himself all the time, pretending he CHOSE to be alone to make himself look cool; when in real life, he was a sperg loner
>>
>>29483809
:/

very very original commentato
>>
>>29483809
That seems a little too specific
>>
>>29484275
you'd think that
but most school shooter types go through that phase

in other words, r9k is probably filled with that feel
>>
File: 1464464555827.jpg (269 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464464555827.jpg
269 KB, 1000x1000
>>29484329
"Uh... yeah I just don't like people..."
>>
>>29483809

>actually sat by himself alone cause the company of a bunch of faggot kids who don't dare talk shit in person, isn't much company to begin with.

jokes on you
>>
>>29483809
Hry, leave me alone, I'm a complex individual, dammit.
>>
>>29482014
>That kid that would fall asleep during class and end up drooling all over his desk.

I had a friend who did that during Finals Exams. Our english teacher was collecting the booklets. when she came to him he picked his head up and there was a huge puddle of drool on the test booklet.
>>
>>29482014
>That kid that never did any work in the computer labs and would spend the whole time looking up pictures of pot plants online.
>>
>>29483365

You should have sold her on unschooling. It's basically homeschooling except you teach yourself. I got sick of her slow as fuck pace, high school level textbooks, and stupid choices for videos that she finally relented after I made her read pic related. She said part of why she home schooled me is because I was so smart why she thought that meant 'lol just skip 4 grades' eludes me, but even men have a poor understanding of pedagogy, especially when it comes to the exceptionally gifted.

When you think about it you have to be a perfect storm of arrogance and ignorance to even consider teaching. Who is better suited to impart learning than the one learning? After I was taught to read and write it was all me from then on. Attempts at education only served to hold me back.
>>
>>29482440
Wait... You can smell that? I've been doing that daily for years
>>
>>29484956
Fresh cum lingers in the air, anon. Even if you clean up after.

Friendly reminder to everyone that if your parents have ever walked into your room after a fap session, they definitely smelled that shit.
>>
>>29482034
In 6th grade a kid puked all over this girl's arm and all over his desk. As he exited the room, he left a trail of puke on the floor and outside the portable down the steps. The whole room lingered with the smell for the rest of the year. The kid was a total sperg too.
>>
>>29484772
>>29484749
this was me. I stayed up all night playing video games and slept during school. one time I fell asleep in class and we had an assembely and the teacher kinda just left me in there. I woke up to the lights off and stumbled my way to the auditorium. I told someone and we laughed about it but the teacher was afraid she was gonna get fired. I didn't care, she left me alone that's all that matters. she quit like 2 years later. and teh computer? I just played that N game and browsed 4chan on a minimized screen so others coudn't see me. also, myself and a few otehrs played warcraft all the time in class. the teacher didn't know how to get rid of it lol. man those were good/boring times
>>
File: 1450307147053.png (80 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
1450307147053.png
80 KB, 228x228
>>29484910
Oh yeah lets see how smart you are..
What is the chemical composition of this putrid fart?
Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrffft
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.