[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Nomihoudai.jpg (296 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Nomihoudai.jpg
296 KB, 1600x1067
>live in japan
>hate anime
>not an english teacher
>speak japanese

what am I doing with my life robots, this place is pretty shit really
>>
You're living the dream senpai
>>
>>29481984

just do what thiss guy said:
>>29481989
>>
go to thailand.
>>
>>29481987
maybe. the pay is good but the job is stressful and over time is up the wazoo. Only been here ten months this time round and not sure if I could stay in this job for much longer without an heroing
>>
You fell for the meme. Japan isn't a fantasy land, it's just another shit country filled with racists.

What's your plan now? Where do you want to go?
>>
>>29482348
>>29482348
I never fell for the meme, I studied abroad when I was studying my degree (foreign languages) and got a job taking advantage of that fact. Not translation or anything. My plan is probably to stick it out in this job and make some money, live out for another year or so and go back to the UK and start something freelance.
>>
>>29482403
Ok well that sounds reasonable then.

I hope you make it
>>
>>29482526
YEah should be alright. Im 22 and got a job out of uni, didnt ever expect to make it this far... in this kind of job you can quite easily make $200,000 a year if you get a lucky account and put in the work but I just can't be bothered, not nearly as motivated by money as I thought I was at first

At least the food is good here
>>
>>29482743
>Im 22
You're 22.
You life hasn't even began yet.
>>
It's not too late to get into anime and attain your true potential as a human being.
>>
File: image_1.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>noko

Spot the newfag
Bloxx
>>
>>29483619
If anything noko's for oldfags
I miss the days of that and sage
>>
>>29482743
what kind of job is that?
>>
>>29484869
Second this
hmmmrobo
>>
>>29483651
Stopping visible sage was a mistake.
>>
Sounds like you're on track to make lots of money. Buy a house somewhere, get /fit/, you'll be fine.
>>
>>29484869
He's a """"""""""recruiter"""""""""" most likely

just another word for """"""""english teacher""""""""""" or basically a job for foreigners with incredibly high turnover, but they don't care because it's unskilled work and there's a line of weebs at the front door that they can replace you with
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.