[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Insane autism thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1451867713661.jpg (19 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1451867713661.jpg
19 KB, 500x375
I'm borderline, and whenever I see my oneitis with another man, merely chatting, I get really angry and depressed for the next few hours. LUCKILY I HAVE COME UP WITH THIS INSANE DEFENC3 MECHANISM WHICH ALLOWS ME TO BECOME EUPHORIC almost INSTANTLY preventing me from killing myself. Here's an extract from a few minutes ago. I'm still in the library and shes still in talking to that disgusting Greek prick.

Ahahaha why you whispering G? WHY AM I EAVESDROPPING G??? AHAHA KYS. MAKE USE OF THAT BOOKMARKED PAGE MY DON ITS TIME TO LEARN TO TIE A NOOSE. GO FOR IT SENPAI. PARDON THE SHITPOST BUT ITS FUN. Oh shit mate turns out the poo in loo has as good of a relationship with her as I do she doesn't even care that I can see it oh fugg m8 what do I do. It's terrible for me but I don't really care. But I do care. And I shouldn't. There is no hope for me. That's fine I guess. STOP IT PLEASE BEFORE I PROCEED WITH THE NOOSE it's going to be over soon. My life will be ended very very soon. AHAHA JOKING YOU THINK I'M SOME BETA KEK WHO'LL DIE FOR A WHORE COME ON SON. AYO FUCK DONALD TRUMP SON AND FUGG HER. This is some sort of advanced defence mechanism I'm pulling here. I'm so happy dude but I really shouldn't be. This makes me euphoric af even though usually I would be salty as hell. This shitposting makes me so happy but I will still kill myself when I get home. I have the best defence mechanism known to man. THERE YOU GO R9K NOW POST YOUR AUTISM

I have class now.
>>
Don't ignore my thread without posting your own autism
>>
>>29482773
Kill yourself my man.
end it
>>
>>29484046
It's the only way I can cope.
>>
>>29481840
hope you enjoy your class, anon
>>
>>29484811
Class is finished my friend. I'm at home now feeling like shit. The happiness only lasts a short while before it crashes down.
>>
File: Five.jpg (288 KB, 500x716) Image search: [Google]
Five.jpg
288 KB, 500x716
Don't kill yourself over some girl.

I don't know what to tell you, maybe try to stay detached from things so that they won't get to you.
>>
>>29484915
I wouldn't. I just type whatever comes to mind.
>>
Have you tried killing her to make her pure forever?
>>
>>29484949
She's not pure. I'll consider it anyway
>>
>>29484989
You know she would never want you, so why do you live in this much pain? She's had others, probably masturbates to the thoughts of them inside her again. She never masturbates to the thought of you. Why would she? Look at you. You're less than nothing, a dirty failure permitted to live in a tolerant society. Few years back you would have been the shame of the family and kept secret from any and all visitors.

So why don't you hurt her the way she's hurt you?
>>
>>29485061
What should I do? Death is painless, and my life would be ruined besides.
>>
>>29485094
Your life has been ruined for a long time. Now it's time to ruin others lives. Stop being the good little autistic they trained you to be and start hurting people.
>>
>>29485143
My life isn't so bad, but I wouldn't mind seriously hurting her, so long as it doesn't negatively affect me.
>>
>>29485174
Well then you need a plan. Only fools get caught
>>
>>29485185
Very true. Should I humiliate her in some way?
>>
>>29485094
>eternal hell is painless
>>
>>29485267
I want to see her material self suffer. Women enjoy rape, so I won't do that.
>>
>>29485214
She made you feel like shit, now she should understand what that feels like. Restore balance to your life.
>>
>>29485300
I'm talking about you, senpai.
>>
>>29485333
And I'm talking about her.

>>29485322
I would rather not do anything obvious like spilling my drink onto her. How does one go about exposing a secret?
>>
>>29485367
Be careful. She may know who and exactly who is aware of her secret, and once the cats out of the bag, she'll know who let it out.
>>
JESUS HAD A BIG MEATY BLACK DICK

My defense mechanism lol
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.