[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post yfw you fell for the Trump meme. Fuck I feel stupid for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1462351143378.jpg (264 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1462351143378.jpg
264 KB, 560x560
Post yfw you fell for the Trump meme.
Fuck I feel stupid for getting sucked into his bullshit.
Not saying Hillary is any better but Trump really is just another politician, not the hero I thought he was.
>>
You could've had free college 3 years from now but no, you had to support a shitty media persona meme and assure a Shilari presidency.
>>
>>29481765
Nobody wants to pay for your liberal arts degree.
>>
>>29481765
>free
get despooked you cuckolded faggotini
>>
>>29481772
>implying you can only take lib arts degree

/pol/ showing up and arguing with their own strawman schizophrenic word salad
>>
Anyone can tell he's just playing the system. Look at all this anti-establishment talk he's shitting out, yet he's not even talking about voting reform. Look at all the things he's flip flopped on. At least this will expose how easy it is to rig an election without even rigging the votes. Just gotta be the loudest idiot.
>>
>>29481749
Why is he just another politician?
>>
>>29481858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8TLFST5m9M
Look at this recent interview.
Barely answering the questions properly and generally just backpedalling.
>>
>>29481932

Fuck off you liberal bern cunt Trump2016 woooooo
>>
>>29481923
Lmao.

Alright let me preface this by saying I'm Muslim. I support trump 100%.

Nothing he said here is wrong. He's the best thing for Islam and Muslims that has ever come from a Presidential Candidate.

At the start when he says the Obama isn't attacking ISIS hard, yeah of course he isn't, he's profiting off of their existence with the corrupt white house. Trump is going to put a stop to that. He's going to save thousands of Muslim lives by eliminating ISIS right away.

Second, when he wants to stop immigration. Good. Stop it. Make sure the people coming into America aren't going to do any harm to the American people. He said it's temporary too.

I feel for him, he knows he's not trying to make Muslims feel bad, he knows he's not trying to vilify Islam. He is attacking Radical Islamic terrorists, people I don't even consider Muslims. They're terrible people, I want Trump to put an end to it.

The white house is profiting off of all the terrorist organizations existing and has set up many of them themselves. Trump is going to end it. He's a true American hero.

He didn't backpedal once.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.