[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to go to university >poor NEET that lives in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1458646164271.jpg (927 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1458646164271.jpg
927 KB, 2000x2000
>want to go to university
>poor NEET that lives in the USA

life sucks
>>
>>29481466
University is a meme
>>
>want to go to university
>did badly in college
baka tbqh
>>
File: 1463090665496s.jpg (2 KB, 125x79) Image search: [Google]
1463090665496s.jpg
2 KB, 125x79
Mfw, suck dick for cash. Have regular clients who love it, make about 40000 euro notes a year, suck about 10 dicks a week, and do this mostly in 2/3 days. Each sucking lasting five mins as I'm so good.

Wagie are jelly
Neets on suidice watch

Rest of r9k BTFO
>>
Damn dude, I know that feeling all to well, I just tried saving y'know and made it eventually.
>>
>>29481481
What courses did you study and what do you want to study
>>
seriously, europeans have no idea how good they have it in terms of cost for higher education. it's fucking ridiculous.

Here in the USA, university is a fucking crapshoot. you either are lucky and get a decent job or your life goes into the toilet because of all of the loans that you can't keep up with from your shitty job that just keep adding up and up every year.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.