[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's an anon becomes gay while horny episode >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: homo.jpg (315 KB, 2393x1440) Image search: [Google]
homo.jpg
315 KB, 2393x1440
>it's an anon becomes gay while horny episode
>it's an anon regrets it greatly after he cums episode
>>
>>29481392
Stop reading lewd threads intended to turn robots into homos, dumbass.
>>
>>29481412
I avoid those like the plague, I've just always liked dicks when I get horny. I know it isn't right.
>>
>it's an anon tries to sleep with a feminist episode
>it's an anon realizes anal stimulation is amazing episode
>>
>>29481449
I've never done butt things in my life, and I don't plan to as it will tempt me further to the gay life.
I don't know if it's more about my disillusionment with women or my love for balls.
>>
>>29481511
Shitposters and shills from the lgbt board are coming for us.
They make me even more ashamed to feel this way.
>>
File: 33347485998373.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
33347485998373.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>29481392
This feel senpai.

But I get it when horney and hungover. I get quite horney when hungover
>>
>>29481708
I'm sorry you know it too.
I just want to play with a man's balls when I'm horny, then I feel like a devil for thinking that way when I'm done cumming.
>>
>>29481392
>it's an anon becomes gay while horny episode
>an anon becomes gay while horny
>anon becomes gay
>becomes
You didn't become gay, anon. The gay was inside you all along!
>>
>>29481806
Probably but it only seems to come out when horny. or when I think about my oneitis
But I repress it so strongly that it seems new and out of nowhere every time.
>>
Just fap to underage girls if you get really horny, you'll cum quickly and despite what people say Id rather be a pedo than a faggot.
>>
Once you fap to a man or even have a gay thoght, that's it anon it's over.

Enjoy your new life of sucking off penis glory holes
>>
>>29481915
That isn't right. I'm not like that.
>>
File: 1415263206100.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1415263206100.png
273 KB, 600x583
>see dick getting sucked online
>don't want to have liquids in my mouth while I look at a man's genitals so I swallow my spit
>do this for like five years
>whenever I see a penis now I instinctively swallow
>start to realize how gay that is so try to stop
>start salivating whenever I see another man's pee pee

FUCK YOU, PAVLOV!!!!!!
>>
>>29481966
We can both deny it all we want but you know we're either gay or bi anon.
>>
>>29481980
I'm neither gay nor straight, the thought of pseudo semen possibly being in my mouth just pisses me off.
>>
>>29482232
>neither gay not straight
Like I said, bi
I'm tired of fighting it, you should be too. Be honest with us anon. You're bisexual.
>>
>>29482249
I'm not sexually attracted to anything you whore of Babylon, I've literally never masturbated, fuck off.
>>
>>29482286
>asexual
>real
Stop fooling yourself.
>>
>>29481435
Then you are gay. Or bi at least.
>>
>>29482249
Bisexuals are a form of homosexuality, they can't not be gay.
>>
>>29482312
Bi I believe
>>29482324
And they can't not be straight. But you are right.
>>
>>29482311
Try doing no fap for a month then. I hear that you reach a sexual zenith once you wait long enough, then your sex drive reverts to being that of a functioning human being at all times, like me.
>>
>>29482311
Not him but asexuality is definitely real just not in the way he describes.

It generally manifests as having a preference for a certain gender, but not being attracted to sex. If that makes sense. So for example, you recognize certain women are attractive, but that attraction does not manifest in a desire to have sex.

At least that is how it is for me. I've never found sex to be very emotionally stimulating (and physically I can take or leave it), nor have I ever had any "desire" or drive to have sex.

It's definitely real, but feel free to keep spouting your opinion as fact if you like.
>>
>>29482385
>>29482365
I assumed it was some fake tumblr shit so I looked it up and you are right it does seem to exist.
Well it's fine if you're asexual too, I don't mind. I envy you.
>>
>>29482385
That's called having a low sex drive, you are still attracted to other humans purely based on how they look and act instead of their objective value. Real asexuals don't have a preference for men or women, they simply don't care.
>>
>>29482420
It's fine m8, just remember that there are only four possible sexualities a two gendered species could ever create. Anything other than heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, and asexual are just fetish shit and tumblr garbage.
>>
>>29481834
Your oneitis is a dude?
>>
>>29482455
Very true, wise words
>>29482481
He is. It's how I got around to finally realizing fully that I am bisexual. I fell in love. It was very confusing.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.