[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET education
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1466064066878.png (172 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1466064066878.png
172 KB, 409x409
I always wondered how much education your typical /r9k/ NEET has. Did you drop out of HS maybe? Did you go to college and get any degree? Did you drop out of college or not enroll at all? Do you have plans to go back sometime? Did you get any significant debt from your stay?

I went through 11th and 12th grade with practically zero motivation and ended up getting my degree just barely with fairly shit grades, I'm unlikely to be accepted in any colleges or trade schools due to this now. Even if I did get accepted into one somehow I would very likely end up becoming stressed as shit since I don't really remember any significant stuff from when I was still a student, and end up wasting money for absolutely nothing. Either way I'm fucked.

Being a NEET is depressing, but I don't want to slave away at a horrible minimum wage job either. Suicide is the only way out.
>>
Not a NEET, I'm here because I'm incapable of being in a relationship, be that with a friend or girlfriend.
>>
I'm NEET by choice. Have a bachelor's degree. Worked my ass off, saved up , now I'm free
>>
Master of Science in Social Work, Psychology, and Data Analytics. I was thinking of going to do my PhD in psychology, but I don' wat to give up my NEET life and all the benefits I get from programs I started.
>>
>>29481213
>failed practically everything in middle/high school
>got GED
>got associates degree in art at community college cause had to do something, I guess
>got bachelors degree in political science cause it sounded better than art
>currently getting certification to be a teacher even though no work experience so it's pointless
>just waiting to die

I've never been around anyone who knows how to function in life. I'm just pretending I have a goal until things collapse and I can finally kill myself.
>>
>>29483003
Just realized this technically doesn't make me a neet, but I've had really long stretches as a neet throughout the years, and I'll no doubt be going back to the life after I can't get a job once I get certified.
>>
Dropped out of college in my first year there, became a NEET, relatively happy now, don't feel so empty as I did in college.
>>
I had bad grades all throughout highschool.

Went to summerschool and night school for three courses, boosted my 64 average to a 78 average and went into mediocore university here in Ontario, Canada.

Now while in university, I am just pulling out high 80s while trying my best.

If highschool isn't an option for you anymore, try becoming a part time student by taking a few courses at your local university and from there get a high mark and become a full time student. Easy life from there.
>>
Just ask your university what steps you can take to start studying again. Without an education, you'll never amount to anything in life.
>>
I had a very pressuring mother school wise

growing up I had straight As in AP/advanced classes. The first two years of high school I was in the running for valedictorian. I was completely depressed and hated everything though I could power through it.

11th grade I got a B in math first quarter and when my mom started screaming at me, I basically just fucking snapped. I broke a ton of shit and said I wasn't going to do it anymore or I'd kill myself.

I dropped down to normal classes, slept through most of them and only did enough work to make Cs. I was still a friendless loser and was bullied a lot more in normal classes but I just couldn't take the high pressure of AP anymore.

graduated something like 100 of 300 some, mom barely contained her rage. Went to a community college after high school for two semesters as an undecided major. Too lazy to do most of the work and made Cs and Ds. I dropped out afterward and have been neet for a year.

I know mom is about to throw me out or make me get a job but I simply can't make myself care anymore. I'll probably finally kill myself when she does.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29481213
This can be any level.
>>
>>29482776
How did you do it anon

Original
>>
Being a NEET is better than being dead. At least your alive.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.