[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys. Bear with me, I have a serious dilemma. I'm in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 13
File: the problem.jpg (81 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
the problem.jpg
81 KB, 600x800
Ok guys. Bear with me, I have a serious dilemma.

I'm in love with a Taiwanese woman. She's highly intelligent, gorgeous, petite, educated, well mannered, conservative, and a wealthy job creator.

She gives me butterflies every time I look at a picture of her. She's witty, and if angry it just comes off as super cute, because she's so petite.

She really likes me. Probably loves me, but hasn't expressed it yet because she was in a bad relationship before and fears it happening again. She is around that age where it's important to have kids before she goes infertile, but she looks around 21 tops.

I deeply love her, but haven't told her.

Now the problem.

I'm in a 5 year relationship with an ethnic-Chinese Filipina girl.

She loves me and has done nothing but treat me good. She's younger and more inexperienced, and I'm older than her and far more experienced. I baby her because she needs a mature figure to lead her and someone to trust who has the wisdom to guide her.

I don't want to leave either of them. But I only have 1 cellphone.

Should I buy another cellphone, in case one of them demands I thumbprint unlock it and show them there's no incriminating evidence on it?

We're at a time in the information age where a god damn cellphone might ruin my ability to deeply love two different women. A cellphone.

Advice? Suggestions? Is it too personal for either of them to demand I show them my cellphone?

>pic related is how taiwanese woman looks

help!
>>
Why don't you ask https://reddit.com/r/hapas
>>
How about you stick with your functioning relationship and not be a degenerate cheating piece of shit? Disgusting.
>>
kys

why are race mixers so putrid and retarded
>>
>>29481087

because reddit is cancer and should be nuked from low orbit

also if i have kids with both of these women, and I plan to, I'm not going to raise them to be bitch boi beta redditors.

they're going to have my genes and that means dominant alpha male top of the pecking order genes.
>>
>>29481104

bro, if you met either of my ladies you would understand.

especially my taiwanese girl, perhaps she's new, she's fucking adorable.

I don't consider it cheating, because neither will ever know.

C'mon guys, I have lots of love to give. I need to share it with these women.
>>
>>29481126
>perhaps because she's new

fixt
>>
>>29481107
Alphas don't marry and have children with Asian women. You're some failed normie white male who couldn't get a proper white woman.
>>
>>29481131

White women, today at least, are unsalvageable.

Literally ruined. Trust me, I've looked. They all have 10000 instagram photos and most of those are with Tyrone, grinding up on her.

No one wants mudskin leftovers, no one.

Asian women are delicious. Like seriously respectable, cute as all hell, and smart.
>>
>>29481058

I think you have to choose.
>>
>>29481166

I might have bought that if it wasn't from a liberal cuck who left paradis for a gold digging texas tramp.

He's not bright enough to give out advice.

C'mon robots, help me figure out this cellphone problem.

I can't choose between them, either. I need both of their affection. I'd go for 3 or 4 if I had the spare time, desu famalams.
>>
>>29481182
>I might have bought that if it wasn't from a liberal cuck who left paradis for a gold digging texas tramp.
>He's not bright enough to give out advice.

Fair enough but I still can't help but think he has a point especially if you remove the source of the person saying it.
>>
>>29481222

You can probably never truly love everyone equally.

Maybe one day you'll love one more than the other and the next day the reverse. Also, leaving one is going to cause them agony.
>>
>>29481058
When did /r9k/ become normie advice central? Now all I see are people complaining about relationship crap. There's already a board for this and it's not this one.
>>
>>29481246

Wat

I've been here forever, millenial trash.

This was originally the social advice board, before that disgusting degenerate hookup dicpic board came into being.
>>
>>29481270
>I've been here forever

You must be so proud
>>
>>29481270
Exactly. r9k is literally 100% backwards now. This used to be the serious discussion board, not the virgin hugbox.
>>
>>29481126
you sound like a brainless normie

fuck off
>>
>>29481280
>everyone who is a reg here is a basement dwelling cheeto dusted cretin

No, just you anon.

>>29481287

Well I consider this serious discussion. My heart literally hurts with joy when I think about these women.

>>29481302
>uses normie unironically

I think you got lost on the way to tumblr, xir. Kindly go back.

>you have to go back
>>
>>29481270
>what is /adv/?
>>
>>29481058
Interacting with people by personal choice, fuck off normie
>>
File: dinosaur wojak.png (783 KB, 1500x1796) Image search: [Google]
dinosaur wojak.png
783 KB, 1500x1796
>tell current GF that I don't want to be together, we're in different stages of life, don't want the same thing, yadda yadda yadda
>Get with taiwanese qt

You'll be much happier, and it's better for current gf

Now under NO circumstances make any advances on taiwanese qt until you break up with current gf
>>
>>29481126
jesus man, either dump who you're with and start a relationship with the Taiwanese girl or stay with your current gf. Any option other than that would just label you as a complete cunt.
>>
>>29481314
dude its obvious you don't belong here. stop trying and leave.

just go cheat and hope one of them destroys your passport or gets you jailed for rape you predatory twat. asian women who racemix are the dumbest roasties who don't realize their replaceable china dolls to non-asians.
>>
>>29481343

Yeah, nah. Reported, my thread aint going nowhere, turd.

>>29481341

Well, I live with the first GF.

I work nights, so I sneak out to be with the taiwanese qt.

She's absolutely amazing in bed, too. Must not weigh more than 80 lbs. Maybe less. Great curves too.

I'm convinced I can pull this off.
>>
>>29481354
>y-you d-dont belong here, n-normie!!1

Don't worry, beta. You can live vicariously through my success.
>>
>>29481058
Sick humble brag brah. You sound hella sage guiding this young chinese girl through life. In reality you sound like an old drunk except normally they are surrounded by other drunks they can talk to instead of bragging on a Colombian garden hose advice forum. Really? your question is about a cellphone. 4/10
>>
>>29481409
>the cellphone

It's a valid question.

Surely some of you outgoing and competitive socialite stars can help me determine the best course of action in dealing with the eventuality of compromised data.
>>
>>29481399
>success
>bottom barrel that he has to prey on some gibberish accented third worlders who don't see you for what you are yet

lmao fuck off already you egotistical twat.
>>
>>29481465
>bottom barrel
>accent 3rd worlders

My 1st asian cutie runs a law office and the second one runs her own design studio, employs 20+ people.

These are smart women, and they want me for a reason, sissyboi.
>>
>>29481485
>diversity hires and ezmode women doing "tech" and "design"

lmao. you sound really poor too if you need to attribute success to people around you.
>>
>>29481519
>diversity hires
>heads of their respective businesses

Are you that retarded?
>>
It's pretty simple. If you sleep around behind their backs then you don't love them. If you really loved either of them you would give a shit about being honest with her. You don't really care about these women as people and you shouldn't be with either of them.
>>
>>29481519

you sound pretty jelly and in your frothing rage you skipped important info

>business owner
>>
>>29481058
>gorgeous
she's petite but i think it's the yellow fever talking
>>
>>29481542

How so? I love them both so much I'm willing to risk them both to keep them happy, and they are both very happy.

My issue is how to keep it going. It's almost impossible to start a family with two different women and things not go to hell, but I can't just stop loving them.
>>
>>29481058
There's nothing wrong with loving two women at the same time, in my opinion. There is something wrong with infidelity, however.
I don't know what to tell you. If you love your gf you shouldn't break up with her because that would break her heart. You're not going to be hurting the Taiwanese woman is you don't get together with her
>>
>>29481549
>>29481536
>she's asian so she must be good at this stuff!

retards who don't know they get hired by clients
>>
>>29481558

As opposed to what, loving a white girl? Would you say I'm suffering from white fever then?

They're women, and while their ethnicity greatly affected their development into far less degenerate people, they're still human. They need love, and hugs, and stimulation. Someone to give them confidence, and support. Companionship and gratification.

>>29481583

I would be hurting her by leaving her. She was in a relationship where her ex got caught cheating, and he was some retarded sex maniac. I'm not like that. I just need more than 1 woman to love, my heart can do it, I can do it. She already cares deeply, and I love to make her happy.
>>
>>29481605
>clients don't hire based upon quality of work, reputation and talent

wew lad, just stahp already
>>
>>29481606
>I'm not like that. I just need more than 1 woman to love

Bullshit. You just have no sense of discipline or restraint. You want to have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>29481644

And if no one ever gets hurt? I don't sleep around, nor am I into hookup culture. Both women are SAFE.

They need love too, and they need it from me.

Why should I refuse them that?
>>
>>29481058
Leave now Chadlee Reeeeeeeeeeee FuuuuckaYooouuu
>>
>>29481724

Just think.

You, yes you gentle beta, can assist a chad with keeping his love secure.

You have that power today.

>really makes you think
>>
>>29481565
Again, you don't love them. If you loved them, you would care about their wishes.
>>
>>29481762
>you don't love them

If you could see them, you'd love them as much as I do.
>>
>>29481771
You're just proving my point. You only care about them on a superficial level. You don't care about them as people.
>>
IS THIS WHAT NORMIE BULLSHIT IS
>OH I HAVE 2 GIRLS AND BOTH LOVE ME I CANT CHOOSE ONE OF THEM IM SO DESPAIRED

FUCK OFF NORMIE I HOPE YOU GET EBOLA WHEN THEY BOTH FUCK CHIMPS BEHIND YOUR BACK
>>
>>29481786
>chimps
You're no better than he is.
>>
>>29481778
>superficial

I want them to have my kids. I want to support them both. I NEED their affection, because they make me feel amazing.

You can't just give that up because society says you shouldn't do this blah blah don't do that blah blah.

The hell with society. I can love two women.

>>29481786

kek

my ladies would never degrade themselves like that.

>muh normie reeeeeeeeeeee

grow up already
>>
>>29481812
It's not about society. It's about them. They don't want you to do this. They won't have their needs met if you father children with either of them, much less both of them. You don't care about them. You only care about yourself.
>>
>>29481812
>grow up already
Do you even know where you are or did you mistake this for reddit?
>>
>>29481829

They don't know nor would understand that I can be everything they want and still be there for both.

That's our culture's fault. Nature is much more forgiving, and we're abandoning the principles of nature for this skewed version which denies us true happiness.
>>
>>29481671
>they need it from me

No. This is the main flaw of your approach. They need love, sure. Who says they need it from you specifically? All you're doing is cucking both of them while your self-righteous head is lodged so far up your ass that you can't see how much you'd hate it from their perspective.
>>
Dude... How in the fuck... Do you plan to stay with both of them -secretly-, AND have children with both of them, AND sleep at all in your foreseeable future. You literally wouldn't have time. Also if they're as smart as you say, at SOME point, one or both of them -will- notice your pattern of disappearing conveniently consistently, and one or both of them -will- do something about it, and it -will- fall apart. Why would you risk the 99% chance of losing them both?
>>
>>29481832

I think you're forgetting how old 4chan is, and you probably migrated here from reddit anyway, newfag.
>>
>>29481862
>newfag

it begins
>>
>>29481862

Newfags migrated here from newgrounds.
>>
>>29481859

They need it from me because I can provide them with the affection they deserve, without a drop in quality from having to share it with another woman.

I wouldn't trust another guy to love them as much as I do. Never.

>>29481861

See, my love is so strong for them I will sacrifice my own sleep to keep them happy. That's devotion right there.

>>29481875
>>29481867

Out of context. This begins with 4chan and expands forward, into later boards, so your claim is irrelevant.
>>
>>29481890
Have you lost your sensibility? Humans literally need sleep to live. Going without sleeping will take a toll on your well-being and when you get sick -because you will get sick- they will Both try to help you and your betrayal will be discovered. The situation as you would have it play out can only end in you ending up without either of them, and possibly hospitalizing yourself
>>
>>29481930

Think it's possible to get them to accept each other?

Surely there must be a way.
>>
>>29481058
U r pretty fucking stupid.
>>
>>29481952

Because I am happy fucking two different women, who adore me and make me feel alive?
>>
>>29481952

also

unrelated

you type like a fucking imbecile (but hot) crazy asian chick I know who likes to light her farts on fire.
>>
>OP states that hes alpha
>goes to /r9k/ for advice
choose one
>>
>>29481991
>not harnessing the power of 1000 betas to solve 1 problem

apply yourself desu
>>
>>29481849
You can't be everything they want. You said it yourself - you can't make parenthood work with both of them. Nor can you be an honest person with them, which is almost certainly something they care about as well. And to add to it, you belittle them by saying 'they wouldn't understand'. You don't care about them.
>>
>>29481958
No, you're stupid because this is a pretty simple problem and you can't even figure it out. I'm pretty sure you're lying anyways.
>>
>>29481944
Yeah maybe, if they can be proposed the idea of polygamy before they find out about each other and are okay with it.
>>
OP. Stop being fucking retarded. You are trying to trade one set of shackles for another. Hell, you even said you're willing to wear both pairs of shackles at once. Stop. Just stop now.

The older Taiwanese woman's biological clock is ticking and she's panicking. She hasn't chosen you because she is in some sort of Disney-esque love with you, she's trying to get a fucking bun in her oven and you're good enough.

This is a tale as old as time. A woman's baby clock is winding down and she grabs whoever's "good enough" and the rest is history.

If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you. Take it from someone who's been down this road. Additionally, you need to curb whatever "feelings" you have for both these women because if it all comes crashing down, guess who's coming out clean on the other side. Hint: not you.

Attractive women have no shortage of thirsty men willing to lay down their lives, time and money on them. High quality attractive women are in dangerous short supply. Stick with your current girlfriend. End this nonsense with the Taiwanese woman.
>>
>>29482251

I'm actually not lying. Who spends this much time in their own fucking thread.

>simple problem

Not for me. These women are highly intelligent and I'm fucked if they catch on.

>>29482225

They don't understand because of cultural conditioning which locks them into an outdated mentality, denying them acceptance of my ability to share love between two women.

>>29482282

I'd love for this to happen, but they're both too intelligent. They want me for themselves. I need both of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 441x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 441x424
>>29481058
>being in a relationship
>not fucking both
>not being an alpha
>>
>>29482310
Lol I've been doing it with two Ivy league grads, if you can't figure it out, that doesn't mean they are smart, it means you're stupid
>>
>>29482317

I'm already doing that right now, bruh.

I'm just afraid to lose both of my model-tier loves.
>>
>>29482326

Well, I haven't fucked up yet. This thread exists merely to help me look at my situation objectively, through the eyes of permavirgins, apparently.
>>
Stay loyal to the girl you are with.
>>
>>29482351

I'm with them both.
>>
>>29482344
Stop. You made this thread because you're in over your head. Just admit it. you're too stupid to figure how to maintain a relationship 15 year old boys are able to pull off on a daily basis.
>>
>>29482363

Uh, no.

Over my head? That's not a fair claim. Two heads are always better than one, but in this instance they are ignorant of each other's existence.

I intend to maintain that, keeping me on a level playing field
>>
>>29482359
Then you lost them both.
>>
>>29482376
You won't, because neither of these girls exist. Go home.
>>
>>29482397

Reported for content and derailing

>you're a degenerate, seek help
>>
>>29482389

Negative, I have them both and I will keep them both, so help me god.

>>29482408

I know it's hard to believe, since you're an actual poster on this board, but some people out in that big wide world enjoy such things as this.

I'm sorry you'll never know my joy.
>>
>>29482428

reports ahoy
>>
>>29482431
you retard, when you have decided to keep them both(i know it's a blatant lie), then why come and ask here.
>>
>>29482458

Because I need some ideas about how to keep them out of cellphone data that is sensitive, you twit.

Did you read the OP?
>>
File: 1459794696049.png (25 KB, 656x620) Image search: [Google]
1459794696049.png
25 KB, 656x620
>>29482416
Hello newfriend
>Learn how to greentext
>>
>>29482467
>you first

Anyways, do I just keep two cellphones?
>>
>>29481058

assuming this isn't bait here's what you do, keep everything on one cell phone, they're not going to ask you to unlock it cuz they're asian and trust you. now here's where it gets tricky since the girl you're with is inexperienced pin the blame of you liking the other girl on her and convince the second girl, through logic, to be with you both since she's a lawyer
>>
>>29481104
http://vocaroo.com/i/s14ZZRNHkQSK
>>
File: 1336287389573.jpg (17 KB, 155x202) Image search: [Google]
1336287389573.jpg
17 KB, 155x202
>>29482483

oh my god, my sides
>>
>>29482480

This guy is retarded women aren't logical creatures, desu OP's best bet is asking lawyer chick for an open relationship since she loves him. If pnaycn racemixed swine asks about what's going on just lie lel.
>>
>>29482503
>open relationship

There's the rub. I wont allow any basketball americans wanging my asian honey.

So no open relationships.

I'm a guy. I can impregnate them both. Why should I suffer because I have enough seed for two women?
>>
>>29482503
>>29482480
>>29482474

see what you have done you fucking faggot, go back to r/4chan already like a good boy and stop shitting up my board
>>
>>29481058
>highly intelligent
>conservative

Pick one. Intelligent people are socially liberal.
>>
>>29482533
>my board

I was here first, cuck

I just don't post here often
>>
>>29482530

Naw if she loves you then she won't look for anyone else
>>
File: 1465313542294.jpg (73 KB, 715x621) Image search: [Google]
1465313542294.jpg
73 KB, 715x621
>>29482608
>libs are intelligent

all of my keks
>>
>>29482613

sure you were friendo :^), it's adult swim go home
>>
>>29482639

my thread, beta orbiter

feel free to go shit up another thread if you can't hang with the chads
>>
>>29482622

Love shouldn't be conflated with devotion.
>>
>>29482665

hahahaha

>thinks he's chad
>is on r9k
>isn't even american
>thinks his women are unique at all

just stop mongochongo lol
>>
>>29481058

dump the plip, go for the taiwanese. you got only one life nigga.
>>
File: 1466336665842.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1185) Image search: [Google]
1466336665842.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1185
this guy is pouring down so much bait.

>>29482530
so, you can fuck and betray two women but they can't fuck other men.
>>
>>29482680

Sounds like an open relationship is perfect for you then
>>
>>29482692

I'm a white (german) american. project less, sissyboy.
>>
>>29481058

how old are you, the taiwanese, and the plip?

is the taiwanese divorced?

how many kids does the plip have?
>>
>>29482697

It's not a betrayal of their trust if they are never hurt in any way, ever.

Deception is key.
>>
>>29482702

w e w l a d, might wanna tone down that agressive projection, i didn't even mention about you liking cock as much as your azn goddesses
>>
>>29482706

That's far too specific info. I don't know if my taiwanese babe browses here.

My plip girl does not, she's your definition of a 'normie'.
>>
>>29481485

"runs a law office" - secretary

"May I pill up your coppee sir?"
>>
>>29482714

so if they get fucked by giganigga and have his babies but you think they're yours then that's ok?
>>
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>29481058
Get out normie chad and don't come back.
>>
>>29482739

not a serious question, and they both hate black people. i mentioned they were intelligent and successful, didn't i?
>>
File: 134884452738.jpg (504 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
134884452738.jpg
504 KB, 1600x1200
>>29482714
so, if they on the side fuck other men (deceptively), everything is okay then?
>>
>>29482748

Oh come now. I'm giving you deep insight into Chad problems.

Yes, we have problems too.
>>
>>29482754

answer the question instead of avoiding it faggot
>>
>>29482757
>>29482766

What I don't know clearly can't effect me, but I'm a bit (alot) less trusting than any qt asian hottie ever will be.
>>
>>29482728

lol. so, divorced 40ish taiwanese. you're living on easymode, faggot.

btw, every plip over 12 has kids.
>>
>>29482754
>they both hate black people.

which community college did you and they attend?
>>
>>29482784
>40ish

Way younger

>12 kids plip

0 kids. Wealthy chinese family in the P.I.
>>
>>29482793
>digging for personal info

you wish, nerd

all 3 of us are 4 year college grads, duh

you think educated people mingle with you trash? AHAAHAHAAHAH
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 300x450
Enjoy being gunned down by your Manlet insecure son 20 years from now
>>
Anyone wanna guess how many triggered females are ITT?

Fucking holy hell lol
>>
>tfw no hot asian waifus to be my cockslave

why even live
>>
File: 1024px-Plesiosaurus_3DB.jpg (72 KB, 1024x731) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Plesiosaurus_3DB.jpg
72 KB, 1024x731
heres the problem

you have a gf and need to get out
>>
Make sure to abort the sons. The son will be all about anti white when he grows up
>>
JUST GET THE FUCKING CELL PHONE AND THEN KILL YOURSELF.

it's that simple, op
>>
im the leading authority on the definition robots who belong here

virginity is certainly entailed

so get out normie we wholeheartedly despise you

this bastardization of organized cheating is beyond description
>>
>>29483463
>kys

Why? I'm going to enjoy life with these women as long as I can, and love every inch of their bodies to my heart's content.

>>29483453

Possibly. Maybe we can screen for males.

>>29483475
uwot
>>
>>29481107

>dominant alpha male top of the pecking order genes
>asking relationship advice from a board full of autistic virgins
>unable to be a responsible human being a just break up with your current gf because "I l-love the both!!"

Who the fuck do you think you're fooling?
>>
>>29483583

surely here must be some wizards here with an ounce of wisdom

no? bueller?
>>
Convert to Islam and make harem.
>>
>>29483475
There are plenty of robots who have girlfriends. You're as dumb as tumblr, get out.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.