[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The time has come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: E8vi8AA.jpg (104 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
E8vi8AA.jpg
104 KB, 1366x768
I'm a 32 year old kv male and I think I finally snapped. I went shopping with my dad I couldn't help notice all these couples with kids. Some of them younger than me. They seemed so happy to out grocery shopping as a family. It filled me up with rage. And the thought going through my mind was I hope they fucking die in a car accident. Some of them i felt like killing then and there. I'm not a bad guy but I had enough. I want to hurt someone. Any anons feel this way
>>
>>29480520
Yes anon, I'm not KV but I'm 28 and I'm there with you. 7 day work weeks, manual labor, middle of no where, 90% beaner illegals in my town. Bodies will be hitting the floor soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 512x288
>>29480520
Do it. They deserve it.
>>
Is it time? Has the beta uprising begun?
>>
File: MAt1gfk.jpg (49 KB, 325x517) Image search: [Google]
MAt1gfk.jpg
49 KB, 325x517
>>29481041
If you join me then maybe we can get it going.
>>
So do you want kids then? To me, that would be awful. I feel bad when I see parents with kids
>>
live for yourself then. go do stuff that people with kids can't like camping.
>>
You don't want to hurt them, you're just jealous and want to hurt yourself
Why don't you adopt? The child is just like you, up against the world with no one by their side
>>
Don't do it OP please. They are not the reason for your suffering. They're just kids. Like you were.
>>
>>29482627
this. kids are another rung on the ladder of expected satiation, which of course doesn't deliver, only produces another rung.

why perpetuate this shit
>>
>>29483897
>single male adopting
HUAEHUAEHUEUEHUAHahaha
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.