[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ambien Addicts Anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ambien.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ambien.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
I used to be REALLY addicted to this stuff. Anyone else have experiences with it? At my worst in 2008 I was prescribed 70mg a night by a psychiatrist.
>>
>>29480512
bump oreganololz
>>
>>29480512
What is that?
Somekind of downers? How you feel when you take it?
>>
>>29481573
Sleeping pills. Euphoric, don't need anyone or anything else in the world, like how people describe the feeling of injecting heroin.
>>
>>29480512
It just exacerbated my HPPD and wasn't as good as a conventional benzo. Still superior to RC however.
>>
>>29481573
they put you to sleep, which is what they're usually prescribed for. i've had pretty odd experiences on them, acting drunk but not acting my usual self all the way to passing out. personally prefer it over xanax.
>>
>>29480512
I heard this shit makes you trip. Is it like Remeron where you have fucked up dreams or do you actually hallucinate, OP?
>>
>>29481585
Sounds nice, im on benzos and beer most of the day too
But I dont think you can compare any prescription pills to injecting high quality heroin
>>
>>29481585
phoaw m8, they're no way near that level of pleasure, benzos (ambien) work better for people who have anxiety and issues with sleeping but even they will tell you opiates (heroin inc.) hit your pleasure centers much more.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.