[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>day 4 of full-time wagecucking >getting a little bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1466360941169.jpg (148 KB, 460x590) Image search: [Google]
1466360941169.jpg
148 KB, 460x590
>day 4 of full-time wagecucking
>getting a little bit easier
>making what feels like lots of money because i was so poor before
>still don't wanna go to work

I want to be NEET forever
>>
>he fell for the "wagecuck" meme perpetuated by jealous poorfags, incels, and basement dwellers

Congrats on the job. Welcome to adulthood.
>>
>>29480511
great picture comrade
i hope to feel your very same feels very soon
>>
File: kyoukothong.jpg (632 KB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
kyoukothong.jpg
632 KB, 900x1300
>>29480563

I have student loan debt and stuff; my goal is to pay that off and maybe go back to school for a field I care about, or at least save a bunch of money and NEET comfortably after.

Everyone keeps telling me I should leave my parents' house now, but I don't really want to, and I'm only at home for like 5 hours a day combined now, so who fucking cares? I'm saving lots of money
>>
File: 14892cf205dfea916f7902ea3456ce5f.jpg (475 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
14892cf205dfea916f7902ea3456ce5f.jpg
475 KB, 1024x1280
> came into work early
> by the time I get home I'd have to go back to work right away
Kill me
>>
File: smug mcgee.gif (64 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
smug mcgee.gif
64 KB, 500x281
>>29480511
>tfw been a NEET for 5 years now
>I have student loan debt and stuff; my goal is to pay that off and maybe go back to school for a field I care about
What field?
>>
What's the point of having money if you don't have any free time to enjoy the things you buy with it?
>>
Hey, if you can save up some money now, do it. Once you get enough, you can take a break from your job and NEET it up for a bit.

Or, if you really want to NEET forever, read this

www.earlyretirenentextreme.com
>>
>>29482394
Sorry, misspelled the site

www.earlyretirementextreme.com

This should literally be on the sticky for this board
>>
>get sked to come in for an interview
>answer email, asking for the amount of PAY ill be gettin
>now biting my nails nervous because i wrote Hi, in the first line instead of something formal

I just hope they arent picky.
>>
>>29482394
>>29482417
Fuck off faggot, advertising is against the rules for a reason.
>>
>>29481828
What's the point of having free time if you don't have any money to enjoy the things you would spend time with it?
>>
>>29482437

That is some shit you ask AT the interview. You lost the job.
>>
>>29482476
Im not gonna waste my time going there if its one of those internship/experience/lol no-pay "jobs". If they want to make a big secret out of it they can write something like: we pay competitively, or based on negotiations or whatever.
>>
>>29482456
I'm not trying to shill the site, but I'm doing an early retirement program and wanted to share my info.
>>
>>29482461
I can live on the bare minimal and get more than I would ever need in terms of enjoyment. All I need is free time, my computer, an Internet connection. That is 99.99% of my entertainment for the next decade, in terms of costs. For the rest, all I need is a cheap phone to use as an mp4 player, a pair of shoes and basic clothing, so I can go for walks.

Boggles my mind how much money people spend on "entertainment".

>>29482491
Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>29482489

So you were scheduled to interview at a job you know nothing about? Did you just hand out a piece of paper with your name and email on them? "NEED JOB PLEASE"?

Things are looking promising already.
>>
>>29482501
>be in college
>get a good grade on an exam
>receive email asking me to come in for an interview if im interested in assisting at that institute next semester
>>
>>29482500
Life would be so easy if I were such a simple being as you. You literally need nothing but an internet-connected computer and food for the rest of your life.
>>
>>29482461
You just need a PC + an internet connection to have a lifetime of entertainment, and having limited money makes you enjoy the few things you buy more

If you become a wagecuck you will be a little less poor but you won't have the time do anything you enjoy excluding maybe one single day at week

The second option looks way more miserable if you ask me
>>
>>29482668
I've been on both sides and it's no contest. Being a NEET is miserable. It may be fun for a few months, but after that it just keeps getting worse and worse. The worst part is the uncertainty about your future.
>>
>>29482787
I'm not sad with my neet lifestyle, and I simply cannot conceive being happy doing something you hate with people that you hate and that hates you back every day of my life with only one day for doing something you actually enjoy

Being a neet may not be the best but being a wagecuck is the absolute worst
>>
>>29482900
But I like my job. In fact I'm shitposting from it right now. And I get paid big bucks for it too.
>>
>>29482990
If you like your job and you get good money from it then you're not a wagecuck, but you have to realize that most people here including me can't afford nothing more than flipping burgers at a McDonald's.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.