[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Practice GF thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1432074276481.jpg (61 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1432074276481.jpg
61 KB, 720x960
Tfw my gf thinks that i love her but in reality shes just a practice gf until i find someone qter

Who else got a /practicegf/ here?

pic unrelated
>>
>>29480416
i dont believe you but if you're honest you're a disgusting person
>>
>>29480461

you are fucking disgusting and you should honestly just kill yourself holy shit what is wrong with you
>>
>>29480416
Not necessarily, but im dating this chick recently as a rebound. When my ex and i get back together, i will dump my present gf.
>>
I got a practice tranny. Her body is probably like 5% composed of my semen at this point. Will leave her for a real girl first chance I get.
>>
File: satsukihairybutt1.jpg (380 KB, 1200x1281) Image search: [Google]
satsukihairybutt1.jpg
380 KB, 1200x1281
>leaving 3D satsuki-sama
>ever
>for any reason
>>
How do you even do this lad? I cannot fake being interested in someone I'm not.
>>
>>29480452
This. If this is true you should fucking kill yourself
>>
>>29480452
Op is obviously a player. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
>>
>>29480452
>>29480462

two cucks who are projecting their own lack of gf so theyre mad
stay mad cucks
>>
ATTENTION

If you're flat chested and emotionally damaged you are almost certainly a practice gf. If not already you'll be demoted to practice gf soon enough.
>>
pls be nice to others
>>
>>29480579
>tranny
>her
you gay
>>
File: maxresdefault(3).jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(3).jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>29480416
Is this an asian Mary Elizabeth Winstead?
>>
>>29480416
OP, there's a natural division between men and women, with men having more power (the dominant gender) and women having less power (the weaker gender).

With power comes responsibility. When you have power over someone, you have to choose between evil (exploiting that power imbalance for your own gain) or good (using your power to protect the weaker). You seem to have chosen the path of evil. Because you're a faggot

kys
>>
File: zldsan2mcq0x.jpg (89 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
zldsan2mcq0x.jpg
89 KB, 575x1024
Been a while since these threads were posted. They used to trigger mystery, and I bet that's why you're posting them, isn't it, OP? Because she posted recently anonymously, but we all recognize her still....

If you're reading this, mystery, you're really pretty and totally not a practice gf. Probably anyway, based on looks.
>>
>tfw when you're with your gf in public, and your practice gf sees you out of nowhere and you have to pretend either one is a friend so things don't go nuclear
>>
>>29480416
It's 2016. There is no need for "practice gfs". Today, it is called "friends with benefits". You get all the positives from a relationship (sex, cuddling, going out together doing whatever) without having any of the negatives. You don't even have to lie to kick it. I lost my virginity to a fwb too. The best part is that you can guilt-trip them, once they develop deeper feelings for you and ask you to upgrade to a real relationship because that's not what you agreed on.
>>
>>29480602
she's wearing too much make up, the hair is slightly off, and the eyebrows need to be a bit thicker.
Lady Satsuki is a natural beauty with a perfect facial structure and extravagant eyebrows, this 3D piggu wishes she was half the perfect woman Lady Satsuki is.
>>
I just can't seem to seperate the emotional and physical. Am I a faggot?
>>
>>29482888

Do what you consider right. But keep in mind that you only hurt your chances of a happy future if you don't gain at least some experience before a certain age. If you've had sex and a relationship before, you'll have an easier time to get with the girl you really want to be with. I know for a fact that I my old virginic self would have failed to pick up my last two gfs. New me has a better understanding of women.

You don't even have to lie about liking a girl to practice stuff. Just get a fwb like this dude suggested:

>>29482799
>>
>>29482933
>New me has a better understanding of women.
Like what?
>>
>>29480416
I thought I was the only one doing this, i used this dumb bitch just a few months ago as a practice gf so I could gain some experience and control over how to make girls tick.

Best thing men can do is practice until you get a better looking girl. Start small and work your way up. Just like a job.
>>
>>29482973
Like how to better at flirting, and a better understanding of body language in general. I'm also much less nervous on dates and know how to take things to a physical level etc. I used to struggle with a lot of things in those regards. It's all much easier now.
>>
>>29480416
Me. It's been a year and a half and I'm at the point where I really want to end it (she absolutely does not), but I've never had to break up with someone before. It fucking sucks, dude.
>>
>>29482992
Thank you for the honest answer. My experience is a bit different though so I'll stick with my own vision.
>>
>>29483071
Of course you still have respect for women. Which is retarded, women use men all the time but when we start using them as practice. We're the ones wrong?
>>
So how does this actually work? How do you make a girl believe you love her, and not be repulsed by the idea?
>>
>>29483097
????
Not saying anything like that at all. Do what you will, heck I ain't even care if it is a spook you are after.

I was just curious. The stuff >>29482992 mentioned are mostly non-issues or have improved simply for feeling more comfortable in my skin.
>>
>>29483127
You start out just liking her and then never evolve to the point of loving her. Meanwhile, she assumes that you feel the same way as her.

This is my exact situation right now and it's awful. I want out.
>>
>>29480416
I'm "dating" a girl I don't really like because I'm lonely and want company.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.