[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get shit and mould out of drains?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: SQUATPOO.png (295 KB, 977x333) Image search: [Google]
SQUATPOO.png
295 KB, 977x333
>been pooping in full squat position like this
>squat on the floor because not safe to squat on toilet rim like this
>either poop in the shower, then toss it in the toilet and wash the rest in the drain
>or poop into a styrofoam bowl or dish on the floor, dump shit in the toilet, and wash it out in the sink before putting in trash
>bathroom smells absolutely disgusting
>sink and shower drains logged with black mould and shit
>only visit bath to shit, wash my asshole in the shower after shitting, and pee in the sink
>wash hands and brush teeth in the kitchen always, has more ergonomic sink height and better water pressure also.
>for now gonna put my shit bowls into ziplock bags after dumping instead of rinsing in sink
>stopped pooping in shower altogether
>only shit that goes in shower drain is the little bit outside my anus after I poo, because fuck wiping
>probably just gonna suck it up and replace the toilet seat and get a squatty potty stool
>shitting while seated normally strains my bowel and abdomen
>gotta always squat to shit

I can't make this shit up. You're welcome for the cringe/autism/poopoopeepee OC. Meanwhile how do I get all the shit and mold out of the drains safely? I see lots of advice on how to unclog drains, but now how to get rid of mold and feces sticking to the sides of the drain.
>>
bump for shit

>archive down so can't see why my comment was not original
>>
>>29480041
any special cleaning fluid I could pour into the drains, cover them for the day and it will kill anything growing in there?
>>
you dun fucked up son.

I tried the full squat shit. Used to get a piece of cardboard, put some tp on that, squat over it and release. Would slide that into the toilet. Too much work.

here's some advice: just lean over, grab your ankles while seated on the toilet, it provides 90% of the benefits of squatting.

but let's get to the real issue:
why the fuck did you think RINSING A SHIT BOWL IN YOUR SINK would not create issues?

hire a professional, tell them you're the landlord or landlord's son, or if you can't pull that off, say you had a horrible subletter if you're embarrassed about your fuck up.

otherwise just start scrubbing away after getting some hazmat type gear, a breathing mask and gloves at a bare minimum, try not to get the mold in the air (wet it down).

or just start tossing and replacing your bathroom, toilets are cheap less than a hundo, replace the sink and pipes.

then take a hard look at yourself.
>>
>>29480242
all goes to the same place tho
>>
I'm at work and I was studying this picture intently when someone came up behind me.
>>
>>29479899
What the hell is wrong with you op jesus christ
>>
OP here, will this work?

http://www.drano.com/en-US/Products/Pages/Kitchen-Crystals-Clog-Remover.aspx

Also, where do I find a replacement for that metal think in the middle of the sink drain? The shower one cleans easily but the sink one is all rusted and rotten
>>
mix 50% ammonia and 50% bleach and try to clean the drains with that, works every time.
>>
>>29479899
Anon were you a fucking curry nigger in a past life?
>>
>>29480447
Do not do this it op it creates nerve gas
>>
>not safe to squat on toilet rim like this

OP confirmed for a fucking fat fuck

jesus christ I hate you so much
>>
>>29480411
I'm a special manchild

>>29480470
well aware

currently considering the draino crystals
>>
File: 1403558577473.jpg (132 KB, 891x670) Image search: [Google]
1403558577473.jpg
132 KB, 891x670
>piss in sink
>shit in shower
>wash yourself in toilet

thats squatfags for you everyone. anything goes except using bathroom utilities as they were meant to be used.
>>
>>29480473
porcelain is pretty fragile, not safe even for a 10 year old to squat on the rim. Someone post that pic of the lady who broke the toilet and got her ass sliced open
>>
>>29480500
birds don't shit fast, its just more liquidy, and because gravity
>>
>>29480460
No I was kangz and shet
>>
>>29480473

Not OP but why would you even want to take a chance? Just think for a second about what would happen to your feet/legs/ass if something went wrong, never mind the mess.

Anyway, just put a stool in front of the toilet guys, jeez.
>>
>>29480593
butt then my butt still touches it. Like I said will try this so I don't have to deal with shit bowls and bags.

Or just go full poo poo pee pee and shit in bags and throw in trash
>>
shit shit shit fuck shit
>>
just sit normally on the seat while having a stool, box, or something similar to help elevate legs
>>
>>29480910
they have special stools for this
>>
File: 1466381395372.png (241 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1466381395372.png
241 KB, 500x370
What the fuck is wrong with all of you

Why hasn't leaning forward while sitting on the shitter ever occurred to you.
>>
File: 1464190197787.gif (1 MB, 269x151) Image search: [Google]
1464190197787.gif
1 MB, 269x151
>>29480645
>Touching literal shit and placing it in the toilet with your hands is fine
>Pissing in a sink is also fine
>But having your ass cheeks touch the toilet seat is absolutely out of the question
>>
The whole "squatting on the toilet" movement is the dumbest crock of shit to come out in recent times.

It's true that squatting is better. But all that matters is the angle between your torso and your legs. If you sit on the toilet and bend forward with your chest on your legs, it accomplishes the exact same thing as squatting, anatomically speaking.
>>
OK I got that I should clean toilet, replace toilet seat, get a stool and lean forward.

Any more advice on cleaning the drains? So far I plan to get Draino crystals and drain brushes, and then use bleach and baking soda, and replace sink drain centerpiece
>>
>>29480473
It's really not safe to squat on a toilet rim like that. Western toilets are not designed for squatting and can easily break if people stand on the lip
>>
>>29480645
Take some toilet paper, and cover the seat with that when you shit, then when your done flush the cover tp down with the shit
>>
I've been squatting on the toilet rim since i was a child every time i shit, no joke. Never sat there for more than like 20 seconds i swear. I'm 19 now and idk what i'll do when i put on weight as i get older.
>>
op what the fuck

what the fuck man
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.