[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/anti-de/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: le doggo.jpg (24 KB, 467x470) Image search: [Google]
le doggo.jpg
24 KB, 467x470
Thread in which we try to fight depression.
Anything is permitted.
>>
Some people are really fucking happy right now, and their dreams are coming true while you continue to suffer and trudge through your bleak, unfortunate existence.
>>
>>29479808
im not generally depressed, i just want to help fellow robots out to postpone their suicide a day or two.
>>
File: 2016-06-22 23.05.09.jpg (1002 KB, 2703x1937) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-22 23.05.09.jpg
1002 KB, 2703x1937
Our and a half to two hours of hard cardio a week.

Having goals (e.g., weight loss, strength gain, learning a new language, learning how to drawfag) and progressing on them.

L-theanine. Lots of it.

Talking to people, even with superficial bullshit, as just the act of communicating with other human beings seems to make one feel better for some reason. And you get to practice not being a massive sperg-lord. If you suck at it, keep doing it until you no longer suck (see progressing on goals).

Sleep more.

Eat healthier.

Keep more money in the bank. Do your finances and cut down on expenditures -- for example, by eating better which involves lots of batch cooking (i.e., making meals that'll last 3-6 days in the fridge, putting in tupperwares, microwaving when it's breakfast/lunch/dinner). Remember it's not how much you make, it's how much you SAVE: by frugal living you can easily save more of each of your paychecks than some spend-happy rich kid who keeps buying $100 bottles of whiskey, $75 dinners, and the latest-"greatest" tech gadgets as soon as they come out (even if he got his current one four months ago) to keep up with his neighbors and because "that's what rich people/my parents do".

Going with the above: learn to make and fix things, learn to cook, and other ways to save money and to progress on goals.

Pic related: one way to save. On the left (cheapest I could find in a store near here) cost $11.99 for 1.25 lbs (or $0.51 per 2 tbsp) whereas on the right (ordered from Amazon) is $21.99 for 6 lbs (or $0.19 per 2 tbsp). Another way was ordering a red blinky-light for my bike online ($20) rather than from a local bike shop ($75). Speaking of bikes: do you need a car? Really, do you? Is your place of employment, doctor's office, anywhere else you go all the time more than 5-10 miles away? If not, sell your car and bike everywhere. YOU WILL SAVE SO MUCH and YOU WILL GET SO HEALTHY. It's almost cheating.
>>
>stop fapping
>play less vidya
>shower with cold water
>get out of your house and go for a walk

This isn't some magic shit, i'm still a KV but atleast i'm happy now
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.