[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If an ugly big nosed British guy can get with her, do I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1464323149514.jpg (644 KB, 1538x2048) Image search: [Google]
1464323149514.jpg
644 KB, 1538x2048
If an ugly big nosed British guy can get with her, do I have a chance? I'm better looking than Loki by at least 1 1/2 points
>>
she is a whore, she wants money, something u dont have
>>
>>29479844
>she is a whore
Agreed
>She wants money
Nigga you what? She's far richer than any of her exboyfriend you fucking dense cunt.
>>
File: 1439190724193.jpg (100 KB, 576x569) Image search: [Google]
1439190724193.jpg
100 KB, 576x569
Probably. Taytay's a huge roastie bruh. Don't get why stormfags treat her like some Aryan queen.
>>
>>29479857
Do you reckon even though she's rich as fuck, men taking her on a date to a restaurant or whatever would be expected to pay? Would you pay of you were on a date with her?
>>
>>29479880
because she's christian and has blonde hair. that's literally it.
>>
File: 458078216.jpg (94 KB, 970x723) Image search: [Google]
458078216.jpg
94 KB, 970x723
>>29479844
She doesn't want money, she just wants to be loved. Problem is she's looking in all the wrong places, when her true love has been right in front of her all along.
>>
>>29479887
>men taking her on a date to a restaurant or whatever would be expected to pay?
I'm pretty sure they get free passes to these types of events because it's good publicity so it's out of the question.
>>
Well seeing as you aren't going to go on a date with her, it was only a hypothetical question. Would you pay? WOULD YOU PAY? WOULD YOU PAY? WOULD YOU PAY?
>>
>>29479902
Taylor is too abusive with Karlie's feelings. Every time she breaks up with a boy, she calls Karlie over and uses her for sex and affection, then goes right back to dating some new douchebag the next day. When is she going to woman-up and settle down with Karlie??
>>
>>29479996
If I invited her to go out? yeah. If it's mutual then it should be split. If it was her idea then she should pay.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.