[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That Kid Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1466345607294.jpg (38 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
1466345607294.jpg
38 KB, 700x520
That kid thread
>That kid who got suspended for vaping
>That kid who wears a black trench coat to school and looks like a caveman
>That lesbian who stole people's pens to cut herself with
>>
>>29479518
I'll bite.
>that kid with glasses and acne who never talks and always eats the same thing for lunch, and is actually a cool guy when you get to know him
>always has a weird name like brevon or some shit
>>
File: 1464637581466.jpg (42 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
1464637581466.jpg
42 KB, 600x563
>>29479518
>That kid who got suspended for vaping

This happened in highschool shop class.

>teacher is an old guy with a mustache
>ex navy, underwater welder in his youth
>no fucking clue why he was teaching 17 year olds how to make wooden chests and butt weld
>football players fuck around with the stupid vape pens or whatever they're called, blowing smoke rings under the tables while he's writing
>one of the chads chokes on the smoke and coughs it all over the place
>teacher literally tells him to quit dicking around and get back to work
>chad does it again and gets suspended

mr doss you were awesome
>>
>that kid who literally snorted cocaine off of his desk with the teacher 5 feet away

god dammit I wanted him to get caught so bad
>>
>>29480137
i doubt he snorted all of it in one go, you should have waited until after class and tattled on his nigger ass
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.