[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LSD is the robot approved drug, it does not alter your mind in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13
File: pepelsd.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pepelsd.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
LSD is the robot approved drug, it does not alter your mind in any way. All robots should take this drug as it only expands your mind, LSD is so amazing. Only true robots take LSD, so all Pepe posters should take it!
>>
I would if I knew how to get some
>>
>>29479282
Your either living on some serious layers of irony or you're underage.
>>
>>29479282

>it does not alter your mind in any way

Literally the most retarded thing I've ever read. I know people who have had irreparable changes to their mind as a result of overconsumption of LSD.

I've had irreparable changes to my brain as a result of it. In my case it's seeing tracers in my vision and weird visual distortions from time to time, along with visual static that occasionally flares up and renders me almost blind.

But I personally know one person who is in a mental institution because he had a roll of LSD in his pocket and his pants got soaked during a rain storm. Mother fucker thinks he's a glass of orange juice

LSD ain't a joke.
>>
>>29479343
But its good for you just try it??? Pepe uses it!!! All robots should use it!!!
>>
I get panic attacks and my brain is full of scary shit that sometimes comes out without drugs. I'm scared that lsd will throw me to some psychotic hell. Good thing I dont know how to get it either.
>>
>>29479405
Try silk road I heard pepe posters are welcome.
>>
>>29479343
Nice b8 m8

>But I personally know one person who is in a mental institution because he had a roll of LSD in his pocket and his pants got soaked during a rain storm. Mother fucker thinks he's a glass of orange juice.

So you heard that myth somewhere along the grapevine, yeah? And decided to personalise it as a part of your story.

(PS: You have mild HPPD)
>>
>>29479405

Coming from someone who has depression and anxiety and has tried LSD a couple times, I can absolutely confirm that it will play off of your existing mindset.

The only people who should even risk dabbling with that kind of shit are the normiest of normalfags.

Robots will be in for the worst ride of their life. 8 hours of recursive thought loops, having all of your worst fears and phobias laid bare, coupled with feelings of paranoia, anxiety, and OH SHIT IS THIS GOING TO LAST FOREVER.PNG

I once had a trip that lasted for well over 12 hours, that was true hell.

And like >>29479343 said, it WILL alter your brain and can produce some permanent after affects
>>
>>29479457

>I've heard a similar story before therefore it must be b8

yeah no, fuck off
>>
File: ambien.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ambien.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>29479282
BEST DRUG COMING THROUGH
>>
>>29479282
This thread scares me... I was actually gonna try LSD with a friend, both of us for the first time. Were getting it off the deep web online so its not some shitty local dealer.

But can it really fuck me up forever just once?
>>
File: realtalk on drugs.png (100 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
realtalk on drugs.png
100 KB, 500x628
i tried LSA once and woke up in a psyche ward because of psychosis. don't risk it if you're already mentally ill (depression counts as well).
>>
>>29479489
>yeah no, fuck off

Very substantiated.

Are you aware of how common that fucking urban legend is?

See: google

Fucking retard. A census isn't needed to determine how young you idiots are, it's abundantly evident already.
>>
>>29479282
I worked with a nigga who popped a mushroom cap every morning and afternoon for 3 years straight.

Also has done salvia.

Crazy motherfucker, but one of the chillest well-adjusted to reality dudes I know.
>>
File: 1466630100457.jpg (87 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1466630100457.jpg
87 KB, 409x409
>>29479343
I've thoroughly researched the effects of LSD, and there's honestly nothing bad about it save for the fact that it releases the proteins the brain uses to make long-term associations with things. So if you trip and feel like you can smell the colour yellow, you might've just created a new neural pathway and you'll be smelling yellow forever
>>
i need to score some LSD

i want to on a trip
>>
File: 3456236326.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
3456236326.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>29479514
Everyone is laughing at you nonLSDcuck can't you hear it???

>haha this loser thinks he is a robot and won't try LSD

Fuck off and die if you won't do the best drug you nonLSDcuck!!

>>29479559
Listen to this anon do LSD!!!
>>
acid is tight acid is tight
>>
File: 1434198146053.gif (21 KB, 255x213) Image search: [Google]
1434198146053.gif
21 KB, 255x213
>>29479514
You'll be fine. Take four blotters (because most dealers underside their tabs) each and turn on some music and have some ganja ready.
>>
>>29479581

>you'll be smelling yellow forever

Why would anyone want to fuck up their brain like that?
>>
>>29479559

here's your (you)

>>29479514

If you have any underlying mental issues, I would strongly advise against it. LSD absolutely can create permanent changes in the brain, not all of them good. It can also induce psychosis or exacerbate existing conditions.

Stick to marijuana, it's the least harmful of all the illicit substances
>>
>>29479643
That's really only if you dose really high a hundred times or something.
>>
>>29479640
>have some ganja ready

Wtf why? Isn't LSD string enough?
>>
>>29479586
>Everyone is laughing at you nonLSDcuck can't you hear it???
No, the voices are in your head. Thanks to LSD.
>>
>>29479586
I definitely wasn't asserting that his entire claim was bogus. Only the latter part.

I had mentioned that the anon probably already has (mild) HPPD, as he's displaying classic symptoms. I should know, I was diagnosed with it years ago.

So no, I don't consider it to be an entirely benign drug at all. Although it hasn't actually proven to cause any direct physical harm.

Nevertheless you're fucking retarded, through and through.

Is it really that hard to conduct your own research, all the information is out there.
>>
>>29479648
Marijuana is a thousand times more harmful than LSD. It literally lowers IQ and fucks up your motivation. It's not a robot drug.

>>29479661
LSD doesn't cause schizophrenia, that's MJ tbhq.
>>
File: 1463067084468.jpg (92 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463067084468.jpg
92 KB, 640x480
Threads like these make me lose all faith in r9k
>>
I've been taking alot of shrooms recently. In 6 trips, 5 of them have been, easily, among the most traumatic experiences of my life.

/psys/ aren't a toy, kids. If you're already not in a good place in your life... there seems to be a good chance that you're not going to have a good time taking this stuff. People who have a good time with it argue that it's harmless 99% of the time, but I can really see why there are rumors that /psys/ can permanently traumatize you mentally.
>>
File: damagedpepe.jpg (10 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
damagedpepe.jpg
10 KB, 219x230
>>29479282
Any true robot would have a nightmare mode trip and kill themselves on it. Only underage/normal people can truly enjoy LSD and shrooms, robots and outcasts get kicks from psychs that you will never comprehend.
>>
I never tried lsd but it seems that you are gonna have a bad trip if you are not aware of your fears And downsides. If you aware you gonna have agood trip with Insights. (depands on the dose)
>>
>>29479670

>marijuana is a thousand times more harmful than LSD

nigga what? I have depression and anxiety, have been smoking weed for years and never had any negative side effects as a consequence of smoking it.

Did LSD literally 2 times and now have HPPD as a result of it.

Regardless, if you have underlying mental issues like schizophrenia or bipolar disorder, then you shouldn't be touching illicit substances at all.

Btw, MJ doesn't *cause* schizophrenia, it exacerbates existing conditions.
>>
>>29479659
It's a mental and visual high, but it's not a body high. If you take it alone, you'll probably underwhelmed.

>>29479681
>Normie who doesn't know shit and has never taken LSD, but thinks it's some psychosis inducing drug

LSD is the firmament's gift to mankind, family.

>>29479683
>Shrooms are anything like LSD

They're like LSD's retarded step cousin, m8.
>>
>>29479714
LSD doesn't cause or exacerbate any mental disorder. It also doesn't fill your body up with cortisol. You know how you sometimes feel anxious when you smoke Weed? That's because it releases a stress hormone in your body.

As for the 'hppd', it wears off after a couple months. You probably dropped LSD very recently.
>>
>>29479761

>LSD doesn't cause or exacerbate any mental disorder

You're just pulling "info" out of your ass now.

>you probably dropped LSD very recently

It was over 2 years ago man but keep on making those assumptions :)
>>
>>29479282
I'm taking 150ug for the first time, will it fuck me up? Forever?
>>
>>29479761
HPPD since 2011.

Please stop spouting such misinformation. Some of us have suffered with the condition for years now.

Yes, you can employ means to lessen / reduce symptoms, by abstaining from most psychoactive drugs. But there isn't a cure, per-se. The healthy-living / especially meme actually works wonders for hppd, especially in conjunction with abstinence.

Although I must admit, I took shrooms post-hppd once and had a wonderful experience. And did perceive a noticeable difference in symptoms. I had quit marijuana by that stage, mind you.
>>
>>29479838
No take it anon, try 500 if possible.
>>
>>29479877
Healthy-living / exercise meme*** I meant whoops.
>>
Psychedelics are the worst drugs for lossless virgin, NEET, hikis like most of r9k.
>>
>>29479462
Yea I can relate to this, the thought loops just made me more depressed and sucicidal. If you haev an sort of anxiety going in its only going to amplify during the trip, i swear after one bad trip i have a bit of brain damage now.
>>
I've done LSD 6 times and it's always been 100% positive. I've never had a "bad trip" because bad trips don't exist. I stayed up for 48 hours on 750ug and it was honestly the best two days of my life. I also went to college parties during those times so I am a normie.
>>
>>29479683
Eh, when I was depressed and had access to acid a while back I just tried not to take the trip too seriously and I was fine, but I was probably pretty lucky. I also never took more than a 100 microgram tab, only tripped alone or with close friends at night, and spent most of my time either joking and giggling at dumb shit, looking at plants out in nature or watching movies
I had suicidal ideation most days, but I just treated acid like being really high on weed and chanced into a good outcome for 5/6 trips. Acid when depressed is pretty hit or miss
>>
>>29479659
He's shitposting. Take no more than 1 tab your first time. I'd take a half. And go easy on the weed, it can easily trigger a bad trip
>>
>>29479343
>Mother fucker thinks he is a glass of orange juice

Nigga I have heard this description in so many LSD related stories. Fuck you.
>>
What's the consensus on mescaline? I don't want to self-diagnose, but I have a sort of depression/anxiety cocktail swirling around in my head and I want to know how good I am to take the synthesized stuff.

I've taken LSD before and I agree with the other anons who say that it is NOT a good idea for a self-hating hikki neet to try his hand at being a psychonaut.
>>
I'm able to get my hands on a LSD known as 1P-LSP which is literally the same chemical makeup as ordinary LSD except with an inert chemical attached to the spine of it which literally does nothing and was only put there as a reason to sell it as a research chemical. So obviously local dealers exploited the fuck out of it and stock piled.

>tfw have access to top tier acid

>tfw tripping w/ my best friend whom i share a great bond with because of
>>
>>29480413
>implying dealers would buy some RC when they can get the real thing from the DN at half the price
>>
There is literally nothing dangerous with LSD unless you are a schizophrenic. Depressed, it will help. Self hate, it will help. Boredom, it will help. Just take it, sit back, and watch your favorite tv show. When it gets weird, remember it's a drug and you're fucking fine you pussy.

Breathe

Relax

Let go
>>
I want to take 200uq of 1p-lsd on saturday but I'm not sure what to do besides go to the park and listen to music. Any ideas?
>>
>>29480609
Do this with people if you can manage, I guess.
Being trippy off your face in public can turn vile very quickly.
>>
>>29480609
When I did 250uq all i did was longboard on top of a parking garage in a circle for a couple hours before I went home and watch breaking bad. Then I longboarded at night, it was great 12/10. Everything is better on acid (besides eating and Circle K)
>>
>>29480637
>everything on LSD is better besides eating
I never understood this notion, I can eat with no issue at all while trippy.
>>
File: tumblr_ni103bHuya1rs4lqeo1_500.jpg (40 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni103bHuya1rs4lqeo1_500.jpg
40 KB, 500x466
>>29479462
>>29479931

this. i mean i also had a great time being one with the universe, looking at starts and paintings moving and shit, but when anxiety kicked it, i couldn't stop it and it was a trully horrible ride. i wasn't ready for the thought loops and the fuckin paranoia. my friend was tripping balls too and was saying shite like "dude do you see them? they're filming us, we're in a movie" which of course didn't fucking help at all.
but then again a friend of mine who is paranoid as fuck didn't experience shite like that under acid, on the contrary he says that it helped him with his feeling etc.
i guess it just depends on the set & setting
>>
File: 1452298592209s.jpg (7 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1452298592209s.jpg
7 KB, 250x194
http://www.strawpoll.me/10561742

this is the most recent poll

here are the classics

http://www.strawpoll.me/10556515
http://www.strawpoll.me/10548967
http://www.strawpoll.me/10546379
>>
File: 1466195925672.jpg (17 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
1466195925672.jpg
17 KB, 396x384
>>29480486
>Breathe

>Relax

>Just be yourself
>>
>>29480666
It's not that I can't eat, it's just that unlike weed (for the first few times at least) food doesn't nessecarily taste better. Also I don't really have an appetite on acid like I honestly don't feel the need to eat at all on it, and cliff bars texture make it feel like im eating my own teeth (like my teeth are breaking and falling out and im chewing them its really weird)
>>
We should all meet up and drop acid together...
>>
>>29480729
Come to Flagstaff, Arizona. Tabs are like $10 for 250uq
>>
>>29480745
I'm in England bruh.
>>
>>29480750
Fly over lad I know a guy who will hook us up with a "Trippy flip in a bag" (3.5g of magic mushrooms dosed with 250uq of liquid LSD) for $20
>>
>>29480766
sweet fucking jesus that sounds fucking divine, but i am literally fucking penniless.
>>
>>29479282
>it does not alter your mind in any way.
If it didn't, it wouldn't do anything now, would it?

Where do you idiots keep coming from?
>>
>>29480785
Remember, Flagstaff is the only good part of Arizona and the whole South West. The hippes are still around dude
>>
LSD shouldnt be taken indoors. Take it in nature. Also dont take more than 1 tab your first time.

>>29479462
If its more than 12 hours then it wasn't LSD.
>>
>>29480818
I shall keep this in mind, thanks bro.
>>29480839
>Take it in nature
FUCKING THIS
>>
>>29480839
thats why you dose 250uq every 12 hours duh, you can stay awake forever
>>
I prefer mushrooms. Lsd is weaker and holds your hands, very normie friendly and only available online. Irl it's always some shit like nbome.

Mushrooms don't give a shit. They grab your psyche and if they want it rough you're getting it rough. Sometimes they just want to take it easy and things get weird and fun. Usually its a roller coaster of laughing, despair, and euphoria.

I never get the feeling of connectedness or all is one bullshit. Instead it amplifies just how alone we all are. I usually wind up a crying mess every time but it's cathartic and kind of enjoyable because most days my emotions are blunted. I finally got to the point where I realize myself as a negative entity. I have no identity, sense, or purpose really. I can only be defined by what I am not. The interesting part is I'm not my personal belongings, social status, emotions, or even my thoughts. The deeper I go the more I realize I am not. I think this is the Tao I'm coming to know. I am a nature that cannot observe itself directly, only indirectly through my thoughts and actions. I've gotten into the habit of labeling everything. Hunger is a desire, and not necessarily for the food I want, it's a desire to return to a negative state, that of not being hungry. I can eat something or not, that choice could be more nutritious or less, and that's about it. The thoughts can be uncomfortable but it's not dangerous unless you let it hurt you. The lake is not burned by the roaring fire seen in its reflection.

Living life negatively works for me. I just am. I have my desires but unlike the Buddhist I'm OK with that. It's my nature to want things, so I get what I want. If it's against my nature then I shouldn't want it but basically I make shit up as I go and it just werks.

Mushrooms aren't a magic shortcut or silver bullet but it helped me cut the bullshit. What do I want; Acceptance, Happiness, Success? Cool stuff but those are all positive things. Contentment is best.
>>
>>29480851
Nah that's fucking dumb. Hallucinogenics don't really leave the system, also dosing every 12 hours is a really bad fucking idea because of the following; LSD is a drug that sees huge diminishing returns if taken to often. So unless you wanna be dropping 9 tabs or some shit to get a decent buzz i recommend not doing this.
>>
>>29479343
Oh fuck you, stop spreading misinformation you grandfather clock-ass looking mick
>>
>>29480885
So space your trips out you fucking retard. stay up for 24-48 hours every couple of months, it's good for you
>>
>>29480885

What do you mean they don't leave the system? Some have such strong affinities they are used in mapping but they always leave the system eventually unless the organism dies before excretion. We're bretty gud at this metabolism thing now. You don't actually believe the 'your spinal cord turns into lsd and you can't sleep because you're orange juice' meme do you?
>>
>>29479314
hes prolly dropped for the first couple of times, had his ego inflated by mind altering chems and is now preaching about it, pretty typical of lsd users imho
>>
>>29480895
You're pretty stupid.
Look up project MK ULTRA

It's already been slowly covered up on wikipedia, I've just now found out.
That's fucking insane. Any reference to it is now just "questionable human experiments"

God damned kikepedia motherfuckers
>>
File: 1466061394411.jpg (34 KB, 243x403) Image search: [Google]
1466061394411.jpg
34 KB, 243x403
>>29480402
bumping for a respond to this

I had a bad trip on acid. Everything, every wall, every tree, every surface, looked like it was made out of these little angry men about the size of my thumbnail, like figures on the side of a grecian urn, all crowded and propping each other up with no room to move or breath. their heads were turned toward me. their eyes and mouths were gaping and black like pic related. interesting nightmare visuals.
>>
>>29480999

We all go through the phase. It's fun to reminisce and share experiences. I prefer the newbies over the elitist and pretentious as fuck rc 'psychonauts'.

It's not a bad hobby to have, but eventually it seems like they just hate fun and it's all about playing chemical pokemon and feeling smug because they self taught some biochemistry. I've nothing against rcs and expect many to go the way of lsd and 2cb by becoming a classic. There's nothing wrong with just having a little fun or getting philosophical like and incorporating lifestyle changes.

Lots of drug nerds seem to get pissy over nbome. It's not something I'm going to lock myself in a dark room and listen to ambient with but it's great if you just want pretty colors and to feel weird for a while. It's what I introduced my brother to psychs with because you aren't likely to struggle on it. If I want to melt my face I'll take dmt orally or plug/IM some psilacetin and as nmda antagonist. They seem to forget drugs are a tool.
>>
>>29479713
yes thank you for stating that
>>
lsd can certainly has it's effects on the brain, psy's have changed me. I don't really know how but they definitely have. With that aside I don't mind how they have changed me because the experiences i have had tripping have been fucking profound and magical.
>>
>>29481088

I say go for it. I think the depressed neets would benefit the most from it. Keep a Xanax on hand as a panic switch so you can cancel the trip but otherwise just ride it out. Bad trips are just as beneficial as good ones. I prefer synthetic over natural because the high feels cleaner. There's value in the ritual preceding use, but you can approach a capsule or butt syringe with the same reverence really.

It's only smellz. Maybe try dipping your feet into altered states with dxm/dph or salvia. It's a totally different experience, dissociative instead of psychedelic but can still lead to introspection, insight, and just fun 'different'.
>>
>>29481146
no i believe alot of people are different. normie scum are just so full of themselves and lsd is like opening the flood gate on thier asinine logic. this is usally reinforced by other normalfag yes men, there by creating this false narrative about how using these drugs are "making you smarter" or increasing intelligence. and of course its pushed onto and suggested and ranted about by the user glorifying his own delusions.
>>
>>29480851
As another anon said, its a bad idea. A trip is draining, physically, emotionally, and mentally. Just relax after. You will trip another day. If you want to prolong it a bit, keep smoking weed with it. Or do a candy flip (LSD+MDMA).

>>29480882
Try taking them in the desert, forest, or by the sea. There is no better trip/feeling than the oneness one.
>>
>>29479838
Dude i take 150 every 2 days i can answer any questions.
>>
>>29480882
Id like to talk to you, i came to your conclusion on lsd.
>>
>>29481419
how long have you been doing that and why are you doing that?
>>
File: 1451256826774.jpg (571 KB, 1547x1547) Image search: [Google]
1451256826774.jpg
571 KB, 1547x1547
>>29479282

I did psychobilin mushrooms with my closest (read:only) friends.

At first things were bouncy, I felt light and my depression was completely gone, colors were brighter, patterns were everywhere, the world was completely different.

Sooner or later though, I wandered off and holy shit. The ego death; tossing and turning in my bed, coral black tentacles, mites gnawing on rotting flesh, walls of petrified corpses in endless fractal catacombs. My bed, my room was a dusty tomb of filth and death. I rode the pale horse straight into the pit of hell.

And that can't even begin to describe the experience.

I wanted to die, that's what I prayed for night and day and I came to it's full realization; not necessarily the calm of death itself but my own masturbatory obsession with it. The things you consume are exactly what you become. Maybe my trip sitter didn't do his job, maybe he didn't have to.

Now I just need to work through my paranoia.

If your going to fuck with these things, understand that you have no idea what you're in for.
>>
>>29479489
lame robot tries to scare off other robots by telling stupid urban myth ps you can't absorb lsd through the skin
>>
>>29481517
What do you think ego death means?
>>
>>29479307
Darknet. Mail order service. Nothing picks it up.
>>
>>29479581
Personally know a guy who took a massive dose in the 90's from a feral and tripped for 8 years, spoke gobbledigook when he came out and jsut went completely fuckin' bonkers. Tried to kill himself because he couldn't adjust to society again after being in a trip for so long. Cut his own dick off. It can react with some peoples brains, overstimulate, idk. Its not completely safe, but its mostly safe.
>>
drugs are for losers
>>
>>29482450

Sounds fake a gay. Don't do a thumbprint your first time and all is well. I usually think first doses are too conservative. Ideal first trip should be overwhelming but only by a little. Then you can go up or down. A lot of the value comes from that first time kicking your ass. You want it to go just short of scaring you straightedge.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.