[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normie coke dealer threatens to kill me at party for literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1465318094056.jpg (12 KB, 380x365) Image search: [Google]
1465318094056.jpg
12 KB, 380x365
>normie coke dealer threatens to kill me at party for literally no reason
>decide to submit anon tip to local authorities to get him arrested.
How much info do I need to get him put in jail?
>>
>look on all his social media
>dox him
>send all evidence to the popo
>>
>>29479180
tell them he has a weapon that is unlicensed, give them his address tell them u were over at his house and saw the gun, and a brick of cocaine that looked big.
>>
>>29479180
None, it's not going to work, if he's a drug dealer he almost certainly has connections to the local cops who are letting him do his shit for a cut or even selling him drugs to deal further.
>>
>>29479459
That's fucking retarded. That's not how it works, underage.
>>
>>29479459
Look at dirty harry over here
>>
File: 1465704771833.jpg (22 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1465704771833.jpg
22 KB, 362x358
>>29479459
>look how much i know guys am i cool

everything you posted was retarded as fuck

some idiot coke dealer does not 'almost certainly' have the police in his pocket

watch less television
>>
>>29479459
holy shit you're so retarded

have you ever bought drugs before?
dealers aren't fucking crimelords with tons of cash to buy off the fuzz. their dipshits who think selling drugs is a better way to make money than a job.

they either aren't real full-time dealers and just some dude everyone knows who will also sell you drugs or they just sit around and people come to their house to buy.
>>
>>29479459
I don't think OP lives in Mexico.
>>
>>29479459
Yes, like everyone said, you are fucking retarded.

However, I live in the USA, in the south. Small fucking place. Cops here do whatever the fuck they want. While no dealer had the cops in his pocket, i have seen policemen here take drugs and money as bribes to look the other way. I'm sure a fair few also just buy from the dealers like a normal customer.
>>
>>29479672
>everyone says you're retarded so I will too so as not to lose face, despite my experience confirming exactly what you said
>>
>>29479180
I thought you were straight-edge (except tobacco and coffee) Sam, really disappointed in you :(
>>29479459
look at fucking scarface over here damn
>>
>>29479689
you're also retarded.

He's talking about a small town which means not as much oversight. He's also talking about isolated incidents where there is literally zero oversight.

An anon tip is processed by the station. More than one guy knows about the tip and the dealer. That means unless the dealer has enough money/drugs to handle more than one cop (assuming all cops are this easy to bride) when they come a-knockin' he's still fucked.

If he includes that the guy is violent, that also means more than one cop is gonna show up if they choose to investigate. Same issue.
>>
>>29479779
That's why Hillary is going to be president instead of prisoner, right?
>>
>>29479459
>this is what people who watch CSI actually believe
>>
>>29479802
You got it maney.
>>
>>29479459
This isn't Miami in 1992
>>
>>29479180
Who cares desu
Let the faggot run himself into the ground, dealers always get fucked in the long run anyway if they keep at it, and coke is one of the roughest things to sell. Let him ruin his life going full addictmode, get robbed, kill somebody else (which isn't unlikely if he already went off on you for nothing), or get arrested and/or shot which one way or the other are virtually inevitable.

Seriously, an anonymous tip isn't shit compared to what he'll do to himself in as little as a year
>>
>>29480115
Found that dealer you were talking about, guys.
>>
>>29480115
THERE HE IS OP GET HIM
>>
File: autismspeaks.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
autismspeaks.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>29479459
Hold on guys, let's give this cool kid another chance to speak.
>>
>>29480115
What you're saying is true in general but I personally know a guy who has been dealing for 15-20 years now. The only thing he was ever convicted of was assault.

OP: Just ambush the fucker. Let a few weeks pass, find out if he is at a party again or something and just wait for an opportune moment somewhere with no cameras to smash a brick in his head from behind. Make sure to dump the brick in a lake or sth and unless you outright killed him there won't be much of an investigation for a scumbag like him. They will asume it was some rivalry anyways.
>>
>>29479180
Why were you at a party?
Why hasn't this been asked yet?
>>
>>29479180
>At a party

Get out.
>>
You need to get a fucking gun. Nobody appreciates a snitch.
>>
File: 1363726570.jpg (235 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1363726570.jpg
235 KB, 500x502
>>29479459
LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

stop watching so many movies son
>>
>>29479180

You know what you need to do?

Somehow get him unconscious, tie him up, fuck him in the ass on tape, and then blackmail him into sucking your dick

I've done this thousands of times OP it works
>>
>>29479180
Kill him instead, lust find him alone somewhere and slit his throat
>>
>>29480994
>OP shaken up by dealer so wants to anon tip him out of fear
>FUCKEN MURDER HIM
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.