[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this board even still alive? What do you even talk about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1463069838927.gif (826 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1463069838927.gif
826 KB, 500x375
How is this board even still alive? What do you even talk about anymore? I haven't been here in 2 years, left since I saw the word "Fembot" being pushed, decided to just leave.

What has changed? Is the board better? Worse? Again, what even gets talked about anymore? Tell me about it, Anons.
>>
File: oYb6nLQ.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
oYb6nLQ.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
Lurk moar if you're so confused.
>>
It's pretty much slow /b/ now but that as a title is too good for it
>>
>>29478870
Figured this would be faster. Plus, I wanna hear if from you guys.
>>29478876
Fuck. Really? Is it that bad? What happened?
>>
I just go here to post about how sad I am and how I hate myself.
Don't know what the rest of you are doing here.
>>
it got a thousand times worse, now people are hostile for no reason and when ever you share an autistic greentext or start a non-normalfag thread you unironically get normies calling you pathetic and saying you should be euthanized and such
>>
>>29479263
also there's even more women on here, >50% easily
>>
>>29479263
>>29479284
Fucking hell. Is this place normalfag central now? I mean, I figured it'd go downhill since the whole "Fembot" thing was picking up speed and robots were throwing themselves to them, begging to be orbiters.

Another Anon said it was just slow /b/, is that true? Just memes and normie shit?
>>
it's horrible and nothing like the original r9k. I don't know why I still come here
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (50 KB, 387x273) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
50 KB, 387x273
>>29479318
Slow /b/ seems about correct. The oregon shooter apparently posted here warning us what he'd do, so news stations made this board pretty popular for a while.

A lot of normals are here now, people getting a rise out of others by pretending to be female, etc. I think some gay guys are raiding us, there seems to be a coordinated influx of pro-gay threads every few days.

Some highlights of when you were gone include that guy who got caught by his parents drawing loli, Louie, eggman, fridgebro, and that guy who made a dock in his swamp for frogs or some shit.

Tendies and rare pepes brought in a lot of people, when it's original purpose was to repel them.

I have been coming here three years and I've just about been convinced to move to wizchan, i honestly consider /r9k/ to be dead.
>>
>>29479318
It's like a disease that turns you into a cuck and slave to your hormones that feels beta enough for 4chan because of your inability to conform into employment and breeding.
>ergo fembot meme
>ergo pathetic self-help threads
>>
File: 1465263294689.jpg (22 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1465263294689.jpg
22 KB, 640x360
>>29479432
Huh. Well, thanks for letting me know, Anon. I really appreciate it . Glad I got a summary of events too.

Stay away from wizchan, though. It's poison. It's the exact opposite of here, in the most extreme sense. My advice would just be to leave this board and maybe even 4chan for a while. Go lurk somewhere else. eightchan, maybe? It's run by some loser jew now who hates loli, but you can find a nice slow board and post. That's what I did and I managed to climb out of the NEET hole.
>>29479513
Jesus. Self-help threads? On /r9k/? Are you fucking serious? Don't they have /adv/ for that lame shit? Are these losers trying to be a fucking hero or something?
>>
>>29479565
Have you hit catalog in the last 10 mins
>help me get a grilfreind/boyfirend/camel
>heres my diary now give me attention
>muh body help

That being said 10-20% of posts are still true to their roots. Even get decent thread every 1-2weeks.
>>
>>29479318
I wouldn't say it's a normalfag central but it's still pretty bad

There are a LOT of women who insult robots by using always the same magical words (virgin, neckbeard), faggots who tell others to "grow up" because they're not willing to date a whore who rode the cock carousel, tumbrlinas who actually get triggered by words like faggot or nigger and so on

Yeah it's over
>>
Anyone remember when the cuck meme was just starting to take hold and /r9k/ would have daily cuck-a-doodle-do threads? No content; just the word cuck in all caps spammed in different permutations. That was some retarded ass shit, my niggers.
>>
>>29479654
>Even get decent thread every 1-2weeks.
I'm happy for you, but I mean, that sounds like it sucks. A lot.

Absolutely no offense, you've been nothing but nice to me, but I have to ask. Why are you still here?

This is a general question to anyone maybe lurking the thread.

Why are you still here? I sounds like it sucks, honestly. Do you stay because you're hoping it gets better? Or is there no where else to go? Again, no offense. I just want to know. It makes me sad to read that you guys aren't even welcome on your own board. That's absolutely fucked.
>>29479692
>There are a LOT of women who insult robots by using always the same magical words (virgin, neckbeard), faggots who tell others to "grow up" because they're not willing to date a whore who rode the cock carousel, tumbrlinas who actually get triggered by words like faggot or nigger and so on
This is fucking awful.
>>
>>29479725
>Why are you still here

Because, despite its steady rise in cancer, r9k continues to be the comfiest board on 4chan
>>
>>29478854
its a board with no topic, typically full to the brim with anons with no life who have nothing better to do than talk about shit anonymously on the internet, so basically, a little bit of everything.
lots of feels and cuck bait tho
>>
>>29479750
> r9k continues to be the comfiest board on 4chan
Look, maybe to you,but there are plenty of way more comfy boards besides /r9k/. /ck/, /trv/, /tg/, etc.

All of these are arguably more comfy than /r9k/.
>>
>>29479725
To keep my instincts sharp. There's a beautiful duality to this board, between the normie crusaders who feel compelled to come back here incessantly to 'conquer' the 'ignorant' savages for their own good, and the last few comfy threads
>>29479750
speaks of, where the content is not relevant enough in the normcrusade's eyes for the taint to spread
>>
>>29479925
>To keep my instincts sharp
Someone takes the internet seriously.
>>
>>29479987
the internet is very serious stuff
seriously though it's my way of studying the progression of the hivemind without having to directly come in contact with it
>>29478854
http://imgur.com/gallery/i5FwXaD?lr=0
the crusade is here, fueled by intense cognitive dissonance and it will stop at nothing until the last corners of society have been cleansed of individualism
>>
>>29480146
I have no idea what you're going on about. What is your endgame? It sounds like you just enjoy reading about sad guys who suck at life.

Which is fine, we all have our own hobbies. It's just the longer you stay here, the more it affects you. Of course, if I'm reading into this wrong go ahead and correct me.
>>
This board has always been shit. Just a different type of shit. It has been tumblr for males for a while now, but it's got more angry lately as "robots" have been going more actively out of their way to get butthurt at posters who are female, nonvirgins, etc like sjws.
>>
>>29480146
Holy shit I fucking hate these shitty "motivational" speeches, they're only useful for failed normalfags who frequent this site from 2 years or less
Mods should ban everyone who does this kind of shit

>>29480278
It's true that this board is (or used to be) tumbrl for males, but guess what, this doesn't automatically make it bad. I'm tired of the "they're similar so they're the same" shit.
>>
>>29480228
it's not the sad guys who suck at life part I read, it's the messiah complex posters who're here with nothing but baseless criticism towards anything non-conformist
for instance
>>29480334
>Holy shit I fucking hate
I love the smell of rational discussion in the morning
>only useful for failed normalfags
so the hyperbolic tone of my post and that it opposes the circulation of conformism has qualified me for the worst of insults
>failed normalfag
because the failure to conform is the very quintessence of all that is wrong with the world
>who frequent this site from 2 years or less
fabricating a lack of conformism
to 4chan
kek velocity is picking up
>Mods should ban everyone who does this kind of shit
how dare I express ideas the Comintern does not approve
I deserve nothing less than siberia for this offense
It's true that this board is (or used to be) tumbrl for males
so you're a tumblr browser, no less
and you speak of a lack of loyalty to what 4chan stands for

you have your duty valiantly, crusader
the heretic blood that now stains your keyboard will grant you the ultimate reward
what you crave the most
to belong
>>
>>29480516

Do you want to play some video games with me anon? I won't bite, I'm a bit schizo though but that's no problem william
>>
>>29480499
>this entire post
Fucking woah.

And you even got dubs.
>>
>>29480499
Overanalyzing my post spouting random smart-sounding words and making a lot of assumptions doesn't make you right
Bet you think that you "roasted" me now
Fuck off and kill yourself
>>
>>29480675
>Overanalyzing my post
muh post
>random smart-sounding words
muh evolution is juhst uh theuhry
>hyperbolic
>conformism
>quintessence
>Comintern
so many letters, but what do they mean
>making a lot of assumptions
the basis of any rational argumentation or theory
>doesn't make you right
impressive counterargument
I'm humbled.

>Bet you think that you "roasted" me now
I fan the flames to see how bright they can burn
you're as bright as a 3 watt led
>Fuck off and kill yourself
you end your posts like Picasso signs a painting
>>
>>29478854
The board got worse
I'm just lutking now and then to see if there's anything of value
Mostly there is none however
Only full on degeneracy and the likes
Lots of gay propaganda and a cesspool of idiocy
>>
>>29478854

How about you lurk the fuck moar. Five minutes in you'd realize it's some new terminology and the robot is partially back on.

Its the same conflict between the /soc/ shitposters, the incel wizards, and the autists who are just confused with some interested in self improvement and others slowly turning wizard.
>>
>>29480921
>The board got worse
Yeah, general consensus it seems. I would say try somewhere else for a bit. /r9k/ is something else now.
>>29480937
Calm down, Anon. How are you even agitated that I didn't lurk? I could, but I wanted to get the opinion of people on the board too, that's why I made the thread.

Don't take every opportunity to get angry., sperg.
>>
http://luoli99.com/forum.php?x=545677
>>
>>29478854
>REEEEEEEE Roasties!
>Assorted faggotry
I'm a little curious as to what was discussed before fembot was a term.
>>
>>29481072
>I'm a little curious as to what was discussed before fembot was a term.
Well, I'm not gonna lie to you, it was mainly a lot of what happens now, except less normies and definitely less women. I don't remember if pepe posting was a huge or not, though I doubt it wasn't.

A lot more comfy threads. A lot of skype threads. I used to chat with anons in a skype group, but it dissolved into drama.

I remember Yandere general used to have a thread up all the fucking time. A lot of threads were just guys being sad, sharing stories.

The best thing I remember was a while back, WAAAY back, were gardevoir threads. This nice anon would RP a the pokemon gardevoir and just be real nice and sweet to people. I have no idea what happened to those threads, but fuck, i really liked those threads.

Also Ohaiyo threads where some anon would post a QT girl and tell everyone to have a good day. I asked for a kiss and got pic of two lolis giving each other a peck.

I used to have a lot of fun here.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.