[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf is a virgin but pretty cool and fun and actually mostly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 195x259) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 195x259
>gf is a virgin but pretty cool and fun and actually mostly redpilled
>yesterday she was telling me that sluttiness is a major problem with both sexes, maybe the worst problem in society today
>tell her, well no men are really meant to have a lot of partners, but women can only carry one baby at a time
>she smacks my arm, but then laughs and says, yeah, but seriously
>tell her yeah, seriously
>after a while she finally gets that I'm serious
>get in argument about whether there is anything wrong with men sleeping around
>she said she can't trust me not to cheat on her
>says we're done
>now she won't return my calls
/r9k/, even redpilled women are controlled by their emotions and unable to think rationally

also, don't post on /pol/, they're whiteknights
>>
>my experiences with dating as an autist
>>
how do men sleep around without women sleeping around?
>>
>>29478795
if she really was a virgin, she had the right to ask for a virgin dude as well

you are the degenerate
>>
>>29478847
by sucking dicks
>>
Because if you sleep around you get AIDS and then no more girls will want your cummie wand.
>>
>had gf
>didn't have sex with her

Congratulations, you win today's autist award.
>>
You cant have all women chaste and have all men fucking around (unless they are home of sexuals). Logic just doesnt work that way. Even then, if either one sleeps around rather than fucking the person they are in a stable relationship with, it often either results in single parenthood or someone being cucked with someone elses child. We have seen what happens when an entire generation has no good father figure. This leads to more degeneracy down the line.
By her reaction, id say she saw you excusing promiscuous behavior in all men, including yourself. It removes her sence of your conscience, which will result in possible instability in her future with you. If i told someone that i was perfect fine with someone stealing, or doing crack, or murder because its natural for people and should be done, should i be surprized when they figure that they wouldnt put it past me?
>oh, btw normie reee get out tfw no gf
>>
>>29478892
I agree with this anon. You can't ask for a pure woman and not expect to give the same in return. A monogamous relationship fosters the best offspring- for a woman going for quality over quantity, it makes sense that she is looking for a dedicated partner.
We are not animals fighting for the right to fuck anymore. Men sleeping around is just as much of an issue as women sleeping around.
You fucked up, normie.
>>
You're a dumbass for using this reasoning. Monogamy is a critical part of Western civilization.
>>
>>29478795
what is the rational for your argument?
>men are really meant to have a lot of partners, but women can only carry one baby at a time
was that it????
protip: if your argument is one sentence there is no way its relatable and a low chance it makes any sense at all

what is your rational for saying that regardless? obviously that's not amenable to a woman.

what's her number? maybe I can help convince her to give you another chance?
>>
>>29478795
youre the one not thinking rationally idiot, if one genders purity and vurtues are praised why shouldnt the others

a man being a virgin shouldnt be an insult, its a two way street and you only perpetuate degeneracy

break up with her and get snipped so you can "sleep around like an alpha" without making babies, wed all be better off
>>
>>29479199
name of game in pic please
>>
File: 1466573002631.png (79 KB, 563x517) Image search: [Google]
1466573002631.png
79 KB, 563x517
>>29478795

>gf

Stopped reading right there. Go away normie, nobody wants you here

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Is she bicurious? Can I have her number too?
I'd love a redpilled gf
>>
>>29479227
>name of game in pic please
>game

it's called Real Life

it's a radio-shielded ship you imbecile
>>
>>29478795
normalshit rekt
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.