[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well I've finally decided to off myself. if there is an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
well I've finally decided to off myself. if there is an afterlife/next life I hope I do better in it than this one

anyone wanna join me? just fuck it guys. let's go.
>>
>>29478613
Good luck man. Are you doing it right now?
>>
>>29478613
don't.
you need to work out, get a job and fill bitches with your superior /r9k/ seed, anon!
>>
>>29478662
very soon. just wrapping it up with my best bud of 11 years. telling him it's been great playing games, watching anime together, talking and hanging out, enjoying each other's presence.

he's not as unfortunate as me tho so he'll be fine. he'll finish college, get a career, get married, have children. we won't be playing games and watching anime together by then. he'll be too busy.
>>
>>29478780
Well, at least you have a friend.
>>
>>29478780

Are you really giving up that easily baka
>>
>>29478961

Fuck the filter s m h
>>
Buck up and give life another try. It may suck but it is the only one you have and you will never get another shot. At least try to improve things before making such a serious decision.
>>
>>29478613

Get back here, you pussy.
>>
Do it, OP. Don't let the normalfags here bring you down. I'm doing it later.
>>
File: 1459226629941.jpg (72 KB, 800x605) Image search: [Google]
1459226629941.jpg
72 KB, 800x605
>>29478613

We need help fighting back against black-worshipping SJWs. Don't leave us yet!
>>
For real, don't do it no matter what. If everything thing fails pack you things and travel away and never come back. Leave everything behind and don't look back!
>>
>>29478780
It'd be hard for me to separate myself from a friend like that, but good luck anon.
>>
>>29478613
TAKE A SCHOOL WITH YOU!
>>
If anything, you should take out a loan and go travel another country first.
>>
File: anecosmology1.jpg (79 KB, 427x285) Image search: [Google]
anecosmology1.jpg
79 KB, 427x285
>>29478613
https://youtu.be/f-MjYqCE2cE

Here, OP, something to soothe into your death.
>>
>>29478780
As in you've been friends for 11 years or the guy is 11 years old? Because if it's the second one chances are pretty high you'd permanently fuck up his future.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 640x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 640x599
I wish you the best OP
Not sure if you're gone yet, but if you go through with it, don't turn out a vegetable please
>>
I've attempted three times bro, the only reason I'm still here after the last try is because my sister-in-law was there to take me to the ER. If you survive you'll look back on this day and regret it. Whatever is hurting you, you'll grow numb to it eventually, I promise.
>>
File: 1452724935691.jpg (111 KB, 575x244) Image search: [Google]
1452724935691.jpg
111 KB, 575x244
>>29481951
to the ER?
>>
>>29478613
just remember

get a ladder

>and

do a flip

>fag
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.